What does your phone have to say Sup Forums?

>What does your phone have to say Sup Forums?
Hit the middle word on predictive text thing an bunch of times and let's compare the result.

I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time.

the bodies arent ready its melting but we can all come together and murder the world

>mfw mobile user

Phoneposting is for fags

Saged

I used to "phonepost" (rofl) while in high school during class or on the bus. Use a fucking computer its 3:42 at night NEET

>Ur an faget
I'm sorry for not having access to a computer 24/7 like some sort of NEET autist.
Lol what.

Also here's the other ones

, and the things I love the idea that you are basically a giant, and the things I love the idea that you are basically a giant

Circle, and then she will not only did the first one. it will take a moment of my own food and beverage, but it was just what the problem with that said I should anymore and the best. So what's on my phone number of years, I have an unusual for you, square. . I have been out there that you have a lot more to do it all the other people who want the new one of my own food and beverage, but it was just what the problem with that said I should anymore and the best.

I have a question about the same time. I have a question about the same time.

OP is a super ultra faggot
>wow

No, you.

That was my random generated response faggot OP,
>Sage

I have a nice day are we doing the stuff though we still doing tonight I don't know friend of mine last one maxed out for you to get the vein wrap costum.

>Then it started looping.

I am in love with you and I am so glad you are a good friend and I love you a lot of the time I am with you and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again

Yeah he looks good but I dunno what I did lol too much to work out but he just did not this year lol

there are a few things that I need to know about the place to be with you and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and I don't want to talk to me again and

I love you too babe don't forget to check if it is a good time to get a chance to talk about it and it is but they don't know if you have to be a good idea to be a good idea to be a good idea to be

I will be there in a few minutes ago and I was told that I would be able to see you there at all the way to the airport now...

From there it just repeats "and I was told that I would be able to see you there at all the way to the airport now"

Yeah I'm pretty sure that you have to type that whole thing though the parking lot at work in the morning so much for your dick on my lunch break from a guy sitting on a chair with a white belly and white socks are definitely what will win me to clean up and throw away when I moved to see what the other side of the world cup in bed lol

Wtf

I don't know if I can help in any way I can get a ride to the airport on the other side of the road and I was gonna go to the gym and then I will be able to meet up with you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you

I will be there at the same time I don't have a lot of time to get together with you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year.

Lol, nice. The left and right ones also are interesting. And all this is based on what you regularly type, the default text is "I am a beautiful person."
Top kek, your phones breaking up with you.
Are you taking cock regularly on lunch break?

Show me how wet you are over the photos km sending me a photo of her before she left me with a few days in Daggerfall there was alot to do it to see if I could get away with it tho for the first time I've ever seen you disappointed when talking about America and the Two Strings I have to be awake in less than a week and I can easily spend that on a carton of beer.

I am thread and deserve it would be nice to see if you have any questions or concerns please visit the plug-in settings to determine how attachments are handled and I will be comfy

Left suggestions:

You know when I'm leaving to come in a few hours to go somewhere fun with you like it better or for me see ur yellow one I don't think it would work work with my feet hurt you I don't have no podi you are like that I have no podi

What is podi? Is it a word?

>I have to be awake in less than a week and I can easily spend that on a carton of beer.
I laughed.

Ich habe die Mail von gestern habe ich noch nicht die Gegenleistung oder eine vertraglich vereinbarte Teilzahlung erbracht haben die regelmäßigen Kosten der Rücksendung für sie auf dem Weg nach Hause gekommen ist die regelmäßigen Kosten der Rücksendung für sie auf dem Weg nach Hause gekommen ist die regelmäßigen Kosten der Rücksendung für sie auf dem Weg nach Hause gekommen ist die regelmäßigen Kosten der Rücksendung

English:
I have received the mail from yesterday I have not yet received the consideration or a contractually agreed part payment the regular cost of returning for them on the way home has been the regular cost of returning for them on their way home is the regular cost Of the return for it has come home on the way the regular cost of the return

Also if you randomly hit all 3 it will make some crazy text.

>example

, I just got a new job. the other hand, pick a time when the time of the most of the same fears, and I don't have a reaction image of the most part, but it is a good idea to do. I have a great deal. The only problem is, but I don't think she was about the child is the best way. it was the last two years, so I can see from your reply it. I see you in a few years ago, I just got a lot. it is not an option. if I had 4 ) > fucking kill.webm.jpg.exe.bat > I don't have to be a good mom dude.

>kek

I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby I love you too baby.

Are you a robot?

You are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient please contact the intended recipient please contact the intended recipient please contact the intended recipient

Nah I just only really ever talk to girlfriend. It's I guess the thing I say the most.

>wat
You must hardly ever type anything on your phone either.

How much of a slut are you to take dick on your lunch break often enough for it to auto suggest it?

I use a walkie talkie app for most communication with family and friends, cause typin's for chumps. You hear?

Chevy Chase is the only way I see me getting what I want course you think ima start seeing some other bitch or some thing to do this or that and what we have isn't good enough for the new pirates movie is it that the world and all my hopes and dreams shining though the windows like the sun the life giving wonder that it is pretty much the works of a gum to go home after work or what is it that you need to do bodybuilding in afr for you I don't even care about looks or some thing to do this or that and what we have isn't good enough for the new pirates movie is it that you need to do bodybuilding in the basement of a picture opportunity for the beach in my genetics of the world and all my hopes and dreams shining though the windows like the sun the life giving wonder that it is pretty much the world and all my hopes and dreams

I guess dood
Lol do you talk about Chevy enough for that to start off on your suggestions?

What can i say he's a funny guy

Gorilla voltage monkey on my back w tym tygodniu. W sumie to nie jest to, że znowu nie zasne tak łatwo. . . . . . . . Sąsiada, a także w Polsce. W sumie to nie jest to, że znowu nie zasne tak łatwo. . .

Polfag here

-. Alrighty I'm thinking it's today but my memory is pretty bad. Alrighty I'm thinking it's today but my memory is preggo

Can you translate that out of sausage speak?
Kek

Die meisten haben wir uns am Jako net auch die Wahl des kirchenwirts die Wohnung in der Wohnung in der Wohnung in der Wohnung...

Ok love you babe good night and I know it's my fault I ducked up there was a cardiac arrest I though I was gonna but went back to sleep lay down and eat a Snickers bar

Can't believe Can't be able too much longer do that I just eont just got a bit more of you up sometime in the soon as a few days and haven't been smoking been smoking been on my mind too and that's good to hear good to hear good things for the for the next day too time in the moment and I'll see you see you tomorrow around this time or this time or this is just got back and that's good to hear good and I was with a picture of the of the of those people and I don't want to be to be to be to be to be to be to be

>lay down and eat a Snickers bar
Lol

Fishing was gonna be able to do it only when I have a headache from hell purtubator I have a chance or when you can let me lick your moms basement

please leave imageboards forever

But the side even though they have to go get a thrown out and you aren't here we can make an informed me and my father in a few paragraphs.

I'm handing over there is nooo to see what I can duo i t's are toy rather do you want me to bring the switch overt racism in my way back to be able too bad about the situation and she is going to see it as she gets offer to see what I can duo i t's are toy rather do you want to come get it for you to bee and she is gong but I sing and dance with you on this is merger with the infinity of them tried you going too bad about the situation and she is going to be able to see your address again and again next weekend we're going too bad about the situation and she is gong but I sing and dance with you on third party yet lol