Stannis Baratheon

What does Sup Forums think about him

I love Lord of the Rings

Killed his own offspring because a girl told him to. Got killed by another one. You know what title he gets.

literally who

Did burning his kid work?
lel

ONE TRUE KEK

The show is shit.
SHIT.

He was a man of honor and bravery like Trump. Sadly Trump will go down just like Stannis

The scene where he tells his daughter that he pulled every doctor from westoros to save her made my ears tear up

>Falling for the show Stannis meme.

In the book its not his daughter, it's "non believers" who he is advised to burn.
He tells everyone to fuck off because he understands that half his army is not believers.
The idea that Stannis would burn his daughter is fucking retarded.

>ears

I'm glad this is anonymous
I was thinking about my tinnitus as writing this

He is the one and true king of Westeros.
And those two kikes tried to ruin him from the beginning.

Just to burn the poor kid later. stupid show writers. made no sense at all.

For the Sup Forums is dark and full of terrors

No, R'hllor fucked him over and so did Millasandre, the mother realised it and she killed herself.

The snow melted for a brief period to allow his troops to pass and meet the Boltons but they got cut the fuck down quickly by the based flayers.

You really wasted time out of your life to write that? You are a special kind of loser my friend

When they had him burn those people for being unbelievers and not because they were treacherous pieces of shit.

based

reminder that his "death" was offscreen

They ridicule him in the show because he's the representative of a conservative king. The last, after Ned's dead, that cares for his people, honour and glory.

A true Promachos.

Pls keep this thread alive i will be back in a 20 mins

Oh and now she thinks Jon Snow is Azor Ahai because she's dumb.

She dumb because she's from Holland.

Faggot seduced by evil fire crotch to betray his family and his people

dumb showfag

I enjoyed it
Thanks m8

Rightful King of the Andals, of the First Men and rightful king of the Seven Kingdoms

got cucked by producers who hate straight white males with strong sense of justice and traditional values, in the books he was winning

Essence of white knight.

His daughter is black death carrier you`ll see how it works, when Mormont will spread this shit all over the island.

ONE TRUE KEK indeed.
I'm not wasting time with the books.

Rightful King.

A hard choice that was no choice at all

Had Tumblr justice and general hatred of Caucasian men ever destroyed something as much as Game of Thrones?

Book Stannis best Stannis

Yes. The planet.

wait didnt he get killed by some kind of dark ghost in the book?
or am i just remembering incorrectly?
i dont recall him dying in the book the way he died on tv?

>yfw Brienne of Fucking Tarth says Renly is the rightful king
>yfw not even Renly thought he was the rightful king
>yfw Brienne of Fucking Tarth uses Ned Stark's steel to kill the man he died for
>yfw Brienne of Fucking Tarth kills the man trying to bring justice to the people that murdered the person she swore service to

I love this pic.

That was his brother that died

Brienne is shit anyways. Even book Brienne i find boring.

Indeed.
The show quickly turned to shit anyway.

I imagine the show will make brienne the firegod maiden, that will defeat the patriarchy and in lesbian union with dayneris will rule the island in peace for eternity.

wait whats with the last statement

yeah Renly, but wasnt it Stannis later on too?
or was the show actually accurate?
it's been like 8 years since i read it

Stannis is not death in the books.

Stannis has the best claim to the throne. He is also the only person who is actually competent enough to unite the kingdom and rule it well.

It's despicable what they did to him in the show. There's no way he would have burned his own daughter for some cunt he can hardly tolerate.

He's the best character in the books. I support Lord Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm because he truly is the one true king.

But the jews in charge of the show decided to have him go full retard and start burning his daughter alive and just making him a moustache-twirling villain.

Stannis is killing Boltons & Freys who killed Catelyn Stark who Brienne swore service to.

oright

>show makes a point to show the bond between stannis and shireen
>tells melisandre to fuck off when she gives him the idea to burn her
>burns her anyway

literally what

Jew showrunners hate him. All you need to know, frankly.

Also his davos brotier relation was completelly cut. I fucking liked the moment Stannis named Davos lord of the rainwood and hand of the king in the books. It made smile. "I am lowborn" "an up jumped smuggler, your lords will never obey me" "Then we will make new lords"

>B A S E D
>A
>S
>E
>D

Stannis is the best and rightful king.
He does not want the thrown, he accepts his reign as his duty and right. He seeks kingdom not for personal gain, but to force law and right on a lawless land.

The most compitent man in the whole book is Qyburn. And he must fight the house of faceless, after his zombies will overpower ice zombies with ease.

that show is utter fucking shit.

the books are ok, they become major shit by like the 3rd, but compared to the show they are fucking masterpieces as far as i am concerned.

>Wants to keep illegal white walkers out of his kingdom and keep the wildlings that are willing to fight for the realm.
>Wants order and hates degenarcy.
>kind of an antisocial
Basically Sup Forums

A storm of swords was the best book though.

Nah thats not true. Forth book was the worst. Third book was the best because a lot of shit happened.

It's just proof that GRRM has no artistic integriy, and will happilly sell everything to Hollywoods fanfiction writers.
Granted, he'll die in a few years, so might as well just cut his work in pieces and sell it

>Mexicuck can't read

He left the show after season 3 to """"""""""''"'"""""" work"""""""""""""""""" on winds of winter.

Yea, none of that happens in the book.. yet.

I will never forgive the kike writers for what they did to Stannis, hoping here he gets shit kicked in the books

yeah probably, course we dont, or at least i dont, know how much influence GRRM has on the show itself. but if he cared about his work he should've intervened more to keep it together.

>yfw Fatso dies and people pulls a DUNE stunt on the series, and the HBO already destroyed the tv show

>Based in the books
>Starts out okay in the show and gets progressively shittier with each season

Not that I expected anything less from DABID and DABID. Shame though as Stephen Dillane is a good actor.

Please don't scare me

Seriously, it's unbelievable. I am also appalled at what they're doing to the Dorne storyline. It hurts.

Dillane did good as Stannis. Of course he said he never read the books,

R A R E
A
R
E

might be thinking of the wrong titles, all i know is the 1st and 2nd kept me interested, but at i clearly remember giving up after the next one, maybe into the 4th, as it just became a fucking shit fest of "no one can be good and smart so everyone either dies or is evil so they die but after a bit longer".

different views probably. stannis was ok, but i really didnt agree with him alot of time, he just happened to be the only one who seemed not evil or outright retarded out of the large rulers, but that didn't mean i actually liked him.

Based in the books, cucked in the show.

yeah the dorne plot is fucking trash. they got a pretty well fitting actor to play doran as well, they hardly use him then kill him off in an unbelievably retarded way.

Pic related sums up Stannis, and how Sup Forums should view him.

>Hey Schlomo, all the Reddit pols say that Bron is a pretty popular guy
>Oy vey
Que the Merry Adventures of the Unlikely Duo! What will these swashbuckling ladykillers be up to next?

Yea, it makes no fucking sense. They want to AVENGE OBERYN by killing his BROTHER? He literally died trying to avenge his sister.

Also they kill Myrcella, which is in stark contrast to what Oberyn says, "We don't kill little girls in Dorne." WELL I GUESS YOU FUCKING DO.

I just don't even get it. Are they making Dorne the bad guys or are we actually supposed to like those cunts?

I mean, Doran's plan from the books is pretty much scrapped so it's pretty much pure fanfiction at this point. It's baffling.

I have no idea what you're implying.

Literally who

Neither Bron nor Jamie ever went to Dorne to free the princess. Bron married that homely girl and enjoyed his land and title, and Jamie went on a soulsearching trip to distance himself from Cersei.
But they were too popular, so DnD just made up some bullshit adventure filler for them

dorn are the sand niggers of westeros....fuck them

Is he definitely dead? Without seeing the body, I'm not sure. I know the actor was stupid enough to say he did the show purely for the money and that he didn't actually watch the show, so I'm guessing he was killed off for that.

GRRM isn't behind this faggotry, it's the jews as usual.

Mate, Jew & Jew never told him anything about Stannis. To them, Stannis was always pic related:

I think we're supposed to sympathize with and root for these strong women who were held back by weak and ineffective men.

Only storyline I like in the show anymore is slavers bay, because it shows just how much Daenerys fucked up the entire region. Somehow, despite no strong Belwas, no Quentin and no more Barristan, it's the most faithful to the books.

fucking triggered. I fucking hate that character and I feel she's just shoehorned in because GIRL POWER!

Just like the fucking sand snakes.

Love all this Pro Stannis Butthurt.

That show is cucked to oblivion. I don't even use that word very often, but there's no other way to describe it.

Yeah pretty much. I find it funny how the characters in the show are supposed to be largely grey, but suddenly they want to make everything black or white, good vs evil. Just goes to show how lazy it's becoming.

The meme snakes are fucking awful, just purely evil characters who don't make any sense and kill people for no reason. They got rid of all the seemingly interesting characters they had yet to develop, so now its just three evil girls who kill their family to get back at people killing their family. I'm sure they're going to make a war happen between dorne vs lannisters and drag it on for a season showing ebin battle scenes which aren't interesting at all. Battle of Blackwater was interesting only because you want Stannis to win but also don't want Tyrion and all those characters to die. This will just be shit clone wars tier action with no value, like a lot of the show is becoming essentially.

Fuck off Jew & Jew fanboi.

BUTTHURT
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

>we will never get Jaime in riverlands ;_;

He's pretty much the main character in the books, it's understandable.

The more I watch GoT, the more I have started to see this sort of shit. The show would never, ever show a woman killed in the way of Oberyn.

The one true King.

FUCK D&D, fucking cucks ruined him.