Finally, after all these years, I've truly become the Dark Matter

>Finally, after all these years, I've truly become the Dark Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWZf676-hJc
youtube.com/watch?v=XvjPKzxGy8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look he's infected with some sort of alien creature, it's going to be fun to watch next week as they deal with this new threat and...
>put him in a cryochamber and draw the alien out
>put alien in space lock and toss it into space
>all happens within the last 4 mins of the ep

Jesus syfy is such a shit network, none of their shows have a 1/10 of the budget that they use to give SG1,SGA,BSG,Farscape and it shows. The fucking cg looks like a video game from the original xbox and the writing is pure shit. Instead of making 15 shitty shows just make 1 or 2 good ones.

Great characters, and situations, good actors, but then they just shoot themselves in the foot with poor editing and pacing.

You cant fill a channel with just 2 shows though

>4 episodes left
>they have yet to deal with the corporate cougar, the seers, Weaton's experiments, 1 whole conspiracy, china man coup, alternate version that escaped and the corporation war

feels like this season is just setting up the next two

i refuse to watch this show because the idiots that ruined stargate are involved in it.

actually, that's a big part of why a lot of people have dropped syfy.

ever since the name change, they fucked stargate, went all asylum with their movies and just produce shit after shit.

who needs them, with hbo, showtime, etc?

yeah, eventhough they only introduced the black goo.

is there sci-fi on those others?

you can if you just have 2 good shows and 20 fucking rerun series. I bet ratings would be higher if they showed remastered eps of star trek, sg1, farscape and highlander than their current offerings.

I agree. The fucked up when they shitted over the SG fans. Syfy already pissed off the farscape and bsg fans who dropped the network once they canceled those shows so once they drove away the SG fanbase the network had nothing other than people who liked watching sharknado movies.

It shows in their licensing fees because when they had SGA/SG1 they were getting 85cents/subscriber but now they only get 41cents. Ever since they decided to becoming penny pinching jews they've done nothing but bleed money and viewers. None of their shows even comes close the attracting the audience SG1 or BSG use to bring in on a bad night.

>MY NAME IS JAAAHN
>JOOOHN KIMBLE
>I HAVE BECOME THE PREDATOR
>I AM TERMINATER 2, JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPON US
>aaAAAaaAAAH

no there aren't.

but there are shows where i care about the characters which is the main flaw of the shit syfy has been churning out in the last few years.

you can have a really cool concept and means, but if the characters don't appeal to anyone, it's dead.

199%

Nah. It's a fun show. People forget that at the time SGU aired there was tremendous pressure for sci-fi shows to make coin and they just latched onto to the latest buzz.

There's also this thing where Canadian productions always look toward big-budget America and try to imitate them. It doesn't always work.

it's still comfy, and seet up a big world to have potential in nit.

with the black goo they even could make a Expanse crossover

i mean bump

where the hell she gets her silly patterned clothes from?

Stores on the space stations. Every time they dock everyone else goes and arranges gun and drug deals. They go and steal black trench coats and hit up up Hot Topic.

Meanwhile she hits the Hello Kitty store.

Is there a summary of what happened in season one? I can't remember like nothing.

Six betrayed them and five was responsible for the memory loss.
That's about it.

I can't remember who is 5 and 6, but I do remember that seven 8 nine.

>everyone has space amnesia
>oh shit we're all actually criminals
>everyone wants to kill us
>NANOMACHINES SON
>Oh shit there's two of you!?
>fucking space corporations!
>did we just blow up a whole planet?
>I AM THE LAW

When did she get those bazongas?

Seems her trip to Silent Hill scared the tits out of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWZf676-hJc

oh this is pretty new youtube.com/watch?v=XvjPKzxGy8o

and Two is more pretty than usually

That was great though

"We are so not doing this Star Trek episode gtfo"