I wanna record my sister showring but dont wanna use my phone, any spycamera you would recommend?

I wanna record my sister showring but dont wanna use my phone, any spycamera you would recommend?

go to amazon and copy pasta this:
Hidden Cameras Charger Adapter,EOVAS 1080P HD USB Wall Charger Hidden Camera/Nanny Spy Camera Adapter with 32G Internal Memory - Update Version

if there is a good light source the video is pretty good. it sucks when its dark tho but you can still get a pretty nice video, very discreet

looks great but not really fit for the bathroom since ours is very open and we never had a wallcharger on there, maybe if it was just lying around? Does it need to be connected I presume not right?

Source?

sorry fam I dont know

I've recorded roommates, gfs sister using cell phone In a shoe lol

I am too scared of it, I did it once and it semi worked but that fucking tension during her showering was unbearable

I'm in OP's position as well. There are no outlets facing the shower in my bathroom.

It always is

dunno man with these pen skycams or some shit it seems pretty save, cant find a good one though

Hey man, can you draw your bathroom for a best comprehention of the circunstance?

I found a motion activated usb drive camera and had it on the counter hidden under my keys and wallet. Used electrical tape to cover the buttons and light (people wouldn't think twice of tape being on a flash drive even if they found it)

>pic related

Those faggots on user ib do this shit alot. I hear it has gone to shit, but you still might be better off asking them.

pick related
got a link?

Just Google flash drive camera, there are tons of sites that have it at different prices.

I actually want to record my roommate and his gf having sex. Any suggestions? I have access to the modem which is located in his room.

The USB drive is a good idea.
I have had success taping a pen cam under the sink.
Also, a clock radio would not cause suspicion, or even a a standard alarm clock with a camera.
Smoke detectors are also good, but top view is not always what you want.
You need to think about what would not cause suspicion in YOUR environment around that shower.
Anything could potentially be turned in to a camera.

>modem
A modem? What year is this?

You can buy soap dispensers with cameras, that will never get detected.

modem? are posting from the 2000's?

Don't. If you get caught your relationship with your sister will be ruined you fucking autist. Stop thinking with your dick like everyone else here.

DSL modems are still modems,