Guys I think my gf is cheating on me with her ex

Guys I think my gf is cheating on me with her ex.
She mentioned more than once that he's better looking than I am.
What should I do and how can I have revenge on both him and her if it's true?

Also pls rate me on a scale of 1 to 10.

fuck off Bam Margera
you're not relevant anymore

What? That is not my name. Fuck off nigger.

Bump.
Guys please... Anyone?

Show ex.

You look like Tommy Wiseau.

I don't have pics of her ex.
He's slightly taller and more buff but I don't think he looks better than I do.

Bump. Wtf Sup Forums used to be more pf a hate machine.

Ok I'll post nudes of my gf if you guys help me find proof of her cheating.

Pic related me and her.

honestly u are too good looking for her fuck that bitch get a hotter gf

If she wants to try and emotionally hurt you, do the same. Also if my gf ever said that to me it'd be finished. Wtf she have any right to say that kind of shit

I know a similar guy like you who is arguably just as narcissistic and egocentric. plays guitar, covers shitty guitarists, sucks at it so much, but obviously does it "for the looks".
worst blokes to walk the earth.
no one gives a shit about your whining and your normie gf

She's actually hot imho, she has the body of 12 year old and the head of serial killer. + she's the only one that understands me.

Fuck off nigger. No one wants to hear about your friend and you don't know shit about me.

>wears sunglasses inside
>sits on a shitty public "throne", wearing red suit, cisibly no taste in cloths

keksimus!
you are EXACTLY like that guy i know

shes fucking ugly dump dump dump

Yeah show us what your proper taste looks like.
I told you guys I don't think she's ugly. I would not have dated her if she was.

>Tommy Wiseau
hahhaha

this little guy so deep in love with himself screaming "look at me!"

not decent or coherent fashion taste
next up, he wears highlighter colors and becomes a generic hipsterfag

Yeah so I love myself so what? I look good and people love me too. You jealous?
I also have a good job and girls liking every pic I upload.

>how can I have revenge on both him and her if it's true?

Be upfront about your concern, and if you cant trust her response, you got other issues.

>Also pls rate me on a scale of 1 to 10.
-1/10 would constantly bully you irl
would be especially easy/fun if we were work collegues

How do you feel that your girlfriend is getting the BBC from her ex. White bois seriously blown the fuck out forever.

She won't tell me and I don't want to mess with that guy in person.
He is an ex IDF anti-terror unit combatant and a fucking legit psychopath.

Magic mirror in my hand,
who is the fairest in the land?

dickheads like you dont get any shit done, you spend too much time kissing your mirror.
Just like my friend. never actually improved on playing guitar, while I learned four more instruments in the same time.
He literally only plays guitar and bought a fancy looking guitar to complement his narcissistic looks.
Like you, he never really understood that that is actually a mental handicap.

>Yeah so I love myself so what? I look good and people love me too. You jealous?
and you admit it too, kek! Proves me right and nags about me pointing that fact out to him. haha! you're worthless.

Yeah right fuck off fuck boy.
The guy's not black but w/e cuck.

Cucked by a Jew. Maybe if you had some extra NEETbux she would have had the feisty Jewish penis plunge into her

You said he's IDF, which mean your girlfriend definitely got BLACKED. Hipster White boi can't even compete. You keep your skinny jeans, and I'll keep your BLACKED girlfriend

Could be cheating, might just be trying to lower you self esteem though, you tried asking her why she keeps saying it?

I actually do my job decently and don't pretend to play anything little man.
Loving yourself is no sin when there's something worth loving.

Yes and she did not give any real reason.
Go get you dose of black fetish somewhere else faggot. The guy I'm talking about is white but that doesn't even fucking matter.

you're all the same, you little wannabe-specials. so easy to look through, paperthin character, easily hurt.

I love to bully folks like you whenever I get a chance to. had two or three working collegues and managed to break their fucking habbit of relentless self-loving and egomania within short.

You think you're improving your looks with generic accessoires and screamin bright colors, wearing these typical tuxedos and all that shit I don't even want to get into. In reality, it proves your absolute lack of taste and decency with cloths. You know what my friend wore just a month ago when I last saw him? A sky blue tuxedo, the very same kind you wear. A blue that was so gross and pushy, but you folks never realize that. Behind your back, people smile and laugh about you. That's the essence of overboarding narcissism - you don't realize it.
that "rock star" look is a complete laughing matter.

your gf is as much a shallow bitch as you are.
you two fit together very well.
might turn into a cuck situation with her ex.
keep her, as the other user said, it might break your self-esteem. clearly it's a win-win situation!

Yet I get a load of like the moment I upload a photo, I have girls texting me day in and day out begging for attention, I have people who look up to me and a bunch of children at my work actually see me as a role model.
Hmm idk maybe you're actually wrong?...Consider that faggot.

yet another jealous cunt.

wow, so jelly! I brought a 14yr old boy out of depression (father died) with a workshop I did. My workshops get me a wage of 320$ per day, tax free. did numerous workshops for some 70kids in school.

I don't take any selfies whatsoever, because I'm not a psychologically troubled narcissist. You fail to realize, it's a disability - it has positive notions (you feel so good about yourself), but it actually becomes a burdon and you are ridiculous.

your gf is pulling the old jealousy trick on you. mine did that once, told her off, never did it again. loyal for five years and still going. you're the cuck.

as for your looks: as you say, you draw many shallow bitches in, who want to get back on their exs as soon as they realize what a boring cunt you are. proud of it? longest relationship?

people fuck you for you looks, partners stick to you for your character. only one night stands = shitty character.

give her aids

Welp she must just want to get under your skin, could be that she's cheating and wants to start a fight so you'll break up with her. Could be that she just wants to get you to pull your head out

I've helped more than one kid. I'm a senior manager at Young Engineers and not every kid here was blessed with a perfect life.

I see no problem here.

First off I don't want to have relationship that long.
Second thing is that for some reason I have a feeling she's fat and ugly that girl you are talking about.
I don't know for sure whether I'm a cuck yet and that is what I'm trying to find out and decide what to do with it.

3 years. I broke up with most of the girls, none ever called me a boring cunt, they all begged to get back.

>being this retarded

Perhaps, I thought so too but she'd just break up with me if that is what she wanted.

There's got to be a reason for her doing it, if she can't be up front about it then you simply can't trust her, and might as well dump her (which is probably what she wants)

get a shave and hair cut

I'd rather avid that because she's the most satisfying girl I've been with. Tight little body and crazy as fuck. I'd rather be certain that it can't be avoided before I do that.
No thanks.

Well you're not going to know unless she tells you, you already suspect she'd cheating, you already don't trust her, now you're going to go looking for evidence because of how much you don't trust her remembering that even if you don't find a single trace, she could still be cheating.

It's impossible to leave no traces.
I've read he facebook messages but the guy has no facebook profile and she did not talk about him with her best friends.
She has his phone number but I've found no recent history of them calling each other.
What else can I try?

She's probably got a spare phone of some sorts that she uses and she'll just have him added under something else either on facebook or another chat site. You can't try anything else, it's simple, she either tells you why or you just can't trust her and you're wasting time.

Hmm I could try using one of the children to trick her. I work with kids and they would everything I tell them to so I'll use that and ask one of them to talk to her about methods of avoiding detection. If she says something it will most likely be the method she's using.

Yeah except she won't actually be honest with the kids

Why not?

cause she wouldn't need to tell them the truth. Bro she's not honest with you, why would she be honest with kids?

Because they would make it seem unrelated. She has no idea I'm investigating it and how can you not be honest with kids?

meh, honestly don't really care, you're boned either way. Either she is cheating on you or she's not and she just really wants to hurt you.

Assuming it's true what would be a great payback? I want her to regret this decision.