When I was younger and ran track in highschool I got these terrible chest and lung pains and thought nothing of because...

When I was younger and ran track in highschool I got these terrible chest and lung pains and thought nothing of because of all the smoking (just weed and dabs),
but it's been 4 years since and I was too afraid to loose scholarships back then to get it checked, Now I'm having trouble getting a complete breathe without a sharp pain that I can't really locate, what do Sup Forums?

Go see a doctor. What else do you think you can do you fucking idiot

Maybe some of us can't afford the luxurys of medical care ~

Lets face it, probably pretty advanced lung cancer, doubt they could do anything now anyway

sell drugs

Did that
Hopefully bait?Been coughing up mucous every time I breathe

Your own fucking fault for not supporting a government that provides for its people

Medical fag here that last one means you have a serious lung problem, you have to see a doctor soon or die.

Kek op is a faggot

You have cystic fibrosis

What could These symptoms mean? Chronic Bronchitis? Tfw i am german and can get cheap medical care anytime i want

That sucks so much

Warum tust du das dann nicht du idiot?
Im BESTEN fall hast du eine schwere chronische bronchitis, aber nach deinen Aussagen und dem fakt das du das schon so lange hast hast du mittlerweile metastasierenden Lungenkrebs.

How about a fucking doctor? You're still on your parents insurance thanks to the democrats. For now.

Stop being a pussy and pick a doctor and then go to him. I know, you're an overweight piece of shit and you think he'll yell at you. But just do it.

It's lupus.

I am not op you Idiot. Just curious.

Go to a doctor or die you stupid idiot

Thats oldy specific

How the fuck should I know? we are all anonymous afterall

Chest cramp?

Inject him with hydrochloric acid.

Dude you need a chest x ray. It could be one of a million things.

See a doctor you stupid fucking asshole

mucos? gtfo 4chin and go to ER you faggot , I swear to god this fucking site sometimes

nigger everyone hurts when they try to fully breathe in.

also you're literally black because you can't English.