FIRST FOR WENGER OUT

what sean paul video lads

youtube.com/watch?v=GzU8KqOY8YA

instagram.com/dualipa/?hl=en

>she's only 21

just look at that tacky ass stairway

thats her? thought it was someone hotter

decent song though

Why do British women always do their makeup like this ugly cunt?

nth for anime

>thought it was someone hotter

m8 if that's not an 11/10 to you i don't know what is. she has god tier BJ lips.

she's american though.

IN OTHER NEWS

>Serge Gnabry hints at sensational return to Arsenal while also mentioning Chelsea as potential suitor

She's definitely a qt

is this nfl match for the final or what? explain this shit to me.

>tfw too embarrassed to ask in an nfl thread

omfg what happened to her

its like the quarter finals lad

Anyone else a big fan of Sarri? Love what he's done with Napoli despite all the injuries and he makes absolute shitters like Mertens and Gabbiadini look good. Hope we go after him desu

I don't think he speaks any english

does he still refuse to start mertens over that midget italian i forget the name of?

I quite like sarri but he is a bit too old desu and maybe not good enough to actually win.

If you want an Italian go for Allegri, next manager should be him or Blanc

>Blanc

Quarter finals.

Next weekend the winner of this game plays the Falcons and the winner of the night game (Steelers v Chiefs) plays the patriots in the Semifinals.

The winners of those games then play against each other in the Super Bowl on the first Sunday of February

everyone is predicting new england vs green bay right?

shut up, don't jinx it faggot

My buddy who watches NFL is predicting that although some people have been saying that if there's a team to stop the pats it could be the Steelers.

Atlanta will rape us if we win, they have been amazing offensively, our defense is fucking trash

especially the secondary

you can only post about NFL in this thread if ur team has 6(SIX) rings

If the packers don't win it i want the steelers to, only team i can stand out of the rest

Fuck this team, what a fucking joke, i swear i support the worst bunch of cowards ever, i'm literally cursed

Didn't you want Pep?

It could be much worse

HOW ABOUT THEM PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL WANRT PEP FYUC YES

The Mike guy from red letter media is a packer fan, hope he mentions this!

Should be a Steelers fan m8

I am tonight, hate the patriots with a passion

they are my only hope to get rid of those cunts

instagram.com/p/BPTjcPyBRbv/?taken-by=camrenbicondova

if a black guy don't fuck her i'm going to be pissed, she dress, look and even act like the type to get black dick, she's literally built for it

When's the last time Arsenal were linked to a black French teenager? Feels like forever to be honest with you lads

WENGER OUT

Go to sleep Shabaz

>tfw picked liking the Steelers when I was a wee lad who played house league football because I like their colours
Was a good choice tßh. Idk how I fell for the arsenal meme

I live in Pittsburgh, its a good feel