This is the biggest cornball in hip hop right now. this freestyle did it. he has proven to be hopsin tier cringe...

this is the biggest cornball in hip hop right now. this freestyle did it. he has proven to be hopsin tier cringe. that smug face while rapping complete nonsense. sounded like garbage too.

wait was there no cypher this year?

agreed

its still to come

holy shit you see his tooth flying

>says hell is a government creation
few lines later
>im already in hell
How Can Hell Be Real If We Arent?

He reminds me of my mother with an undiagnosed personality disorder.

lmao

how the fuck do you let this happen?

everyone got btfo by ugly god

Where?

How do you work up the balls to do something like that knowing that you're going to be pummeled by like 10 jacked security guards immediately afterwards?

He went to another shitty rappers home town after talking shit. The security guards let it happen. Right after the show an edgy X fan stabbed the dude who threw the punch.

>inb4 good music

Security set him up.

You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC

You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin

You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot

You say Flowers-I say?? Metallica

You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden

You? say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!

You say? hanah montana-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy? and paste this message to another 5? Threads. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE

xxx tentacion reeks of former bullied high school kid out in the world lashing out. The kind of dude who 'toughned up' and got confidence after high school and really let that shit affect him while the people who gave him shit are probably looking at this cornball laughing.
Yeah basically another Hopsin tier rapper with a white fanbase. And all those guys he's beefing with and beating up aren't tough either. Let him run into an entourage of Chief Keef type guys and I bet he'll fold like a bitch.

but king of the dead is pretty good desu

u da realist dude on the internet mr shitposter sir

>xxx tentacion reeks of former bullied high school kid out in the world lashing out. The kind of dude who 'toughned up' and got confidence after high school

Yeah fuck him right? What a piece of shit trying to do better in like

t. angry xxxtencentimeterstall fan

I feel like I'm decently picky with rap when it comes to annoying cornballs but X is so dope man. Have you guys hear great hard tracks like Look at Me, Sippin Tea, King of the Dead, RIP Roach. Great soft tracks like Let's Pretend We're Numb, I Spoke to the Devil in Florida, Vice City, Run, Wingriddenangel. Great crossover songs like King, Kill Me, Revenge and I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore. I think the kid had a great future.

>I feel like I'm decently shilly with shill when it comes to shilling shillbals but shill is so shill man

This shill literally categorized his songs for any anons curious ahahahahah
>Great hard tracks

>Picky with rap when it comes to annoying cornballs
>X is so dope

He trash

*tips gucci baseball cap*

t. Jealous virgin

What's the difference between a shill and a fan? Between shilling and recommendations?

Strewth, Bruce! Love yer style, mate!

Have you even taken the time to listen to all those songs I listed though? Not all his stuff is distorted yelling. Also I'm curious who you think are these other great up and coming rappers better than him?

xxx has all the intensity of mc ride, but none of the believability

you really dont see the flying white thing as soon as he gets hit?

>believing this is some kind of conspiracy
>believing that professional security guards working at this venue who work hundreds of concerts every year somehow cared enough about some stupid beef between two nobody rappers they probably didn't even know about to risk their jobs and risk going to jail just to get involved
>not realizing that this was just some bullshit excuse x made to victimize himself and protect his ego and his public persona

fantastic summary

i hate xxxt but using >white fanbase as a way to denigrate someone's art is retarded because we all know black fanbases are worse

I mean maybe but is it out of the question that a public music venue could have connections to a local artist? And what risk does it put the security at, it's not like shit is gonna happen to them

The difference is, you didn't express why you liked him, you just said you liked his tracks and then proceeded to categorize them for anons, like a shill would.

>Not all his stuff is distorted yelling

I've listened to most if not all those songs. He's trash for emos. The end.

That's the kind of person he appeals to.

>He appeals to crazy people lmao XD He's so crazy XP

Just another facet of his marketing. You know who he actually appeals to? Edgy 14 year olds who watch anime. His market is the same market Slipknot had 15 years ago

They both act the same if they're following the same kind of person.

This. The new wave of up and coming rappers all just seem like kids that never go outside

They all have disorders, just not the ones they think they want to have.

So you think x is really paying niggas to come on an Japanese anime forum to get people to listen to his shit (most of which are on YouTube and he gets no profit from.) The only rapper who shills his shit is Jay-Z.

This whole "shilling never happens" narrative has got to stop. Paying an user 1 cent for every post is just smart marketing. You'd be dumb not to do it. Exposure is exposure. If it gets him 100 more ticket sales it's a net gain for him

>is it out of the question that a public music venue could have connections to a local artist?
no, but it's pretty out of the question for professional staff members of the venue to set up some scheme to get one of their performers assaulted onstage

>what risk does it put the security at, it's not like shit is gonna happen to them
if it were somehow discovered that they did orchestrate this then they would lose their jobs and almost definitely go to jail

>Implying everyone who has an opinion you don't like is shilling

Lol I'm the person who's accused of shilling and unfortunately I don't get paid lmao. I just am a big fan and don't understand why people hate him and try to suggest his better music.

yes. ive known about X since early 15, and havent cared for him since. Nothing has impressed me, only depressed me

>this is the biggest cornball in hip hop right now
*blocks your path*

If X came out 10yrs earlier his fans would look like this.

That's not Hopsin, Meek Mill, Kodak Black or Migos.

People hate him because he's black and short. That's literally all shitposters have

I just re watched that shit and that was the absolute gayest fucking shit ever. The way he talks and the fake deep shit hes spouting out is just top teir cringe.

Link?

Name one hook of his that's not him repeating a word or phrase

Don't be mean to J.Cole.

what?
security guards are usually paid cash and not official employee's with venues (club events and shows).

b/c in the event a fan is hurt the venue can't be sued for their actions...in this case it works the other way + it was Rob stones own hood.
you sound like an idiot; what instance in rap history has a rapper being a victim of physical violence garnered positive reaction? it's almost always a death sentence with meme's and status when compared to peers..
again; you don't know what you're talking about at all and in fact the only conspiracy theorist here.

Again ; Security staff at many venue's are unlicensed, current or former gang members too.
>oh no my cash job
>oh wait here's another one.

why would they go to Jail dude? Again; it's rap music, you go to the cop's it's considered weak, his entire persona is based around "fuck ____"
no one is going to get charged with anything
if it were the case then Slump god would have pressed charges after he got jumped (ALSO ON STAGE)

Chance looks weird without his hat.

I can't handle this banter

People hate him because his music is utter shit. It has less to do with height or looks.

>People hate him because he's black and short.
his music's ass and relies on gimmicks. Him being short is just the cream to the manlet crop

xxXxXxsephirothtentaclecionxXxX has a lot of genuine rage and intensity.

But that's about it.
Everything else about him is basically a joke and as an artist he'll be forgotten in a year, or less.

It sounds mean, but he still left a bigger mark than most people trying to make it in this industry, so that's something.
I'll occasionally replay in the future a couple of his work when i want some anger and energy, but that's about it.

>Look at Me
generic trash
>Sippin Tea
one of his only half decent songs
>king of the dead
>RIP Roach
edgy yelling
>LPWN
typical pop rap vocals but the beat is good
>spoke to the devil
edgy shit over distorted piano wow so deep
>vice city
terrible lyrics over generic boom bap beat
>run
>king
cringy and generic screamo
>revenge
horrible lumineers type shit
>i dont wanna do this anymore
generic but has the potential to actually be good if it wasnt so repetitive and short

overall 4/10 artist, i'd say he sticks around til at least 2018 but loses hype after that

You're underestimating his retarded fanbase and the shit kids like these days. I won't be surprised if he's bigger (not physically lol) next year.

not yet

when you play doom and you run out of ammo

It is my honest belief that XXX will finally release a mixtape after a long wait to mixed reviews, but then come back with the most avant garde shit of 2018.

Screencap this

Can't post link rn but just put xxxtentacion XXL freestyle into YouTube and it comes up

r8

T Pain is good tho.

HEEM SLEEPY.

This was decent to good but it's a rich chigga track.

Just because you don't get it doesn't mean he's shit lol. Hell is just a government creation. Jcole is sucking government dick. Jcole the devil. Obama the devil. Pedophiles running this country FUCK!

give him less attention and maybe if we're lucky he will disappear

demo go to sleep

demo go to sleep

You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC

You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin

You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot

You say Flowers-I say?? Metallica

You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden

You? say Hip Hop-i say? shut the ---- up

You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!

You say? hanah montana-i ------- punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,copy? and paste this message to another 5? Threads. DON'T? LET? THE? SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE

Like most "underground" pop-rap it's just a pointless track with a really good beat.

Nobody remembers because of all the hype that ended up surrounding him with all his dickriding fans, but X was a bet. We all bet that this kid who made good music before going to jail would eventually get out and create more good music. We lost the bet...

demo go to sleep