Are redpilled men capable of platonic relationship with girl?

Are redpilled men capable of platonic relationship with girl?
Here is a short story.
>I and her have been in same job for 8 months. >Our position require us to do programming to maintain/develop software. Her only friend is me.
>She is almost incapable of moving forward technically beyond hello world and needs help(Note: happens to most girls in IT jobs)
>She needs my help to complete her task
>After 8 months I felt like I was helping her unconditionally without getting anything in return
>So I asked to have a relationship with me
>She said no and we no longer talk

My question is, Is it /pol approved to have this kind of platonic relationship with a girl where the girl get all the benefits like being with a social protector, official work helper, listen to her emotional drama and in return do not get sex?
Is pol capable of this or only a cuck would do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Indian programmer
>Female programmer

Wow, what a pathetic story. Why didn't you just rape her like a real Poobro?

POO

extreme cuck level man...

>you will never eat her farts

your not supposed to ask

your supposed to act like she wants it and let her inform you otherwise if she really doesnt want it

What a spankable ass.

Oh and as for your question.

Yes, I have many platonic relationships with girls.

>inb4 you can't have good conversations with women

This is a total lie, while it's true that most women are superficial, you can have intelligent conversations with them. They're more emotional, but that doesn't make them stupid like the angry permavirgins would have you believe.

>get all the benefits like being with a social protector, official work helper, listen to her emotional drama and in return do not get sex?

All of what I just said is true, but what YOU are describing sounds like she wants you to be her beta orbiter.

Do YOU want to fuck her? Are YOU interested in a platonic relationship?

Or is she just stringing you along and dumping her shit on you.

If the answer is yes. don't let her do this.

You wouldn't let a guy yap about his problems to you all fucking day would you?

Not possible man
I will be ripped off my job and insulted in society
Probably won't get any job

Man I want to know how this story goes in US or Europe

Only the dead can know peace from this extreme level of cuckery

Don't be a beta orbiter, that's all I can tell you.

Truly platonic relationships with girls are possible, I have them. But it's only possible if both parties don't want to fuck.

NRI here, Can relate. Men in India are basically slaves to women.

>>So I asked to have a relationship with me
You fucking autismo.

You should asked her for a "friendly drink" after work on the first weekend you started working together.

You got friendzoned pajeet

>female programmers

this

It's better to not mix work friends with sexy time friends. Chances are something goes wrong down the road then you have to be around her at work.

Also if she isn't willing to give something in return you should just show her how to do her job once then never help her in that area again. If she is too incompetent for the job's demands then she deserves to be fired.

She won't go out. So I thought lets move to relationship then fuck her in ass with poo,

She could bring a lawsuit against you, the company, or both if it ends up impacting her job prospects.

I fucked two female work colleagues in my first week of work. One was a low-level sales assistant (same level as me) and one was of the floor managers.

But because apparently they hated each other to bits and they were trying to drag me into the middle of the subversive bitch fights. I complained to HR about the issue and they both got move different offices.

I'm looking at getting a promotion myself after just 2 months on the job.

it's possible if there is no attraction.

if there is, don't bother. women are known to do this stuff. they love the ego boost for having to do almost nothing in return.

If they're mature enough, they will understand that sex is just sex. Unfortunately, most women up to their 30's are still immature as fuck and don't realize that. Kinda rare for everything to run smoothly with a fuck buddy at work.

Oh for fucks sake India, lol.

I was fucking this EE major sorority girl and she used to dress sexy for lab to torture all the Indian betas who would fall over themselves to do her work for her.

That's you. You are pathetic.

IN

LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

Platonic means one of the sides wants to fuck and the other doesnt,mate

It's ok to have female friends, specially if they are smart enough to program.

>this is what betas think
>this is what monkeys think

why are pajeets so utterly beta??

fuck those nigger inconsistent java writers. for -127 to 127 Integer a == Integer b compares values but out of that range, it compares memory adresses. Fucking java cock fuck.

It's possible, as long as she's the kind of girl who can agree third wave feminism is a joke and you can just talk to like a normal person.

Though, looking for romantic relationships at work is generally a bad idea, I mean if you break up and you both have to still work together it creates an awkward environment.

Wow,how insulting,you must be a real alpha

Lol, why are all Indians inherently beta?

I'm stringing along like 12 girls then.

Feels good man.

>platonic relationship with a girl
Yes
>girl gets all the benefits
No

Sound like you have a bad case of the old cuckaroo

Has anybody ever met an Indian male who wasn't a beta getting played by women? Every Indian chick I've fucked always complains about Indian men being so weak psychologically.

source on Ops pic. Google image search yields nothing.

You're actually right. I know one though but he was rich.
Also
>cross race breeding
Ew

Who is this semen angel?

the only real alpha is Donald Trump

my question exactly.

>platonic relationship

You have no idea what a Platonic relationship is, do you, poo? Platonic != just sexless.

You're not in a Platonic relationship, but a servile one where she just uses you like a leech.

I was platonic friends with a girl for a long time.
She would hook me up with drunken sluts and i offered a sort of big brother protection. Everybody won until we moved to different cities.
Like any relationship communication is key. You have to establish boundaries and such

fucking isn't breeding. fucking indian/pakistani chicks whose parents are first generation immigrants is cool, they keep shit on the downlow and spare you their drama so they don't chase the good dickin' away

>I asked to have a relationship with me

>I asked

Jesus fucking Christ... I knew Indians were all beta but I had no idea you were also this pathetic and submissive.

Arranged marriages

Their parents historically chose who they married.

Thus there is no need for charm, wooing, or demonstrating superior value since your value as a husband is determined more by your family's reputation than your own individual reputation.

Kacy Anne Hill

It's their culture. Blame their practice of arranged marriages and dowries, and maybe the caste system too. They just don't fucking get it, its been bred out of them for millenia.

>8 months helping
>now wants pussy
Pajeet bro, was this your first time with a girl?

In a friendship or any sort of meaningful relationship, each party should receive something.

For example. I have a female friend who I have 0 attraction towards. However, she knows an extreme amount about music and music theory, and I regularly consult her when I need music for a project (I make movies and shit.) We enjoy each others company a lot and I think she wants my dick but that's besides the point. I gift her my time, I smile at her, tell her stories and laugh with her about stuff and we get on and do some work. In return, she'll tell me about Tuvan throat singing or how the Sitar can be worked into a soundtrack.

By contrast I was friends with a fat neckbeard fucker when I was 16. It took me until I was 19 to realize that I detested his presence though he coveted mine. He was obnoxious, greedy, slovenly, and horrific in public, and he would ruin any of our chances with a girl if we went on a night out together. I stopped talking to him and moved on.

If you're not benefiting from someone's presence, stop giving them yours. There isn't enough time in our little lives to allow this.

>India
I cannot be the only person who finds that every single time an Indian posts, it's either some embarrassing shit like this, or to defend some corporation because they were amazed when they went there and they had a little room full of water gods

she's a coalburner

Can someone tell about how things go in U.S or Europe?

being a platonic friend means you are already another one of the girls in her mind. your best bet is to flip them shit and not give a fuck like they were one of the guys. if things start getting 'friendly' make a decisive move quickly and don't waste time. if she shoots you down, shrug it off and move on to another one. be an alpha male not some womans emotional tampon.

>avg australian workplace
no wonder you guys are economically loosing to the Chinese

Nowhere it is safe then?
Better be in higher position and ask girl of lower income ?

How does she still have a job if she's shit at programming ?

Hey I ended that.

stfu I ended that today

....fr..Freddy??

Yes, Pajeet.

We don't ask girls for relationships. It just happens.

How old btw?

Makes sense thanks, why are most Indian women so slutty thought?

>i ended that

why is every single white girl a coalburner even the one in ops pic is

This is not politics, fuck off.

>Red pilled man

>cuck

Pick 1

>pooinloo
>works at code center

Asked
Then how would you do Portugal?

Last time the girl asked me for a relationship

Only if ugly, but bro-tier

>Better be in higher position and ask girl of lower income ?

you are on a roll today, bro?

All my females friend are girls who I feel 0 attraction to.

I guess this is most appropriate answer to my question

>Help co worker
>Expect sex

It doesnt work like that. Women know within the first 5 seconds of meeting a guy if they would fuck them or not. 8 years ago she made her decision.

Shes your fucking coworker, you SHOULD help her.

Does she know you know how to use a toilet?
Stories of designated shitting streets might have put her off.

Where do you find these videos?

HOT AS FUCK!

Yes.

In fact you ought to have some to hang out with you and your friends, because (for all of the stories you guys post on here on how women do horrible shit) they're women and can smell other women's bullshit.

After 8months of doing her work, and then ask her to be your gf.

I wonder how many Chads she fucked on that time

>be shitskin
>have qt white gf
>know her brother browses Sup Forums

Sup m8

This. Having a bro-tier female friend is fucking awesome.

I m in need of sexual pleasure. Would you mind sending your mom to my address?

it's just safest not to look for romantic relationships at work. You're begging to be fired for sexual harassment, ESPECIALLY if you're in a senior position to her or have any control over her evaluations or promotions.

Indians are what we Whites joyfully laugh at when they come to our countries and try to mate successfully.
It just ain't happening.

jesus christ

what a way to napalm your genetics

That only works if you the dowry upfront. Whatever amount you think is right, if its a white or asian girl, triple it.

small dicks

smell like shit

ugly as fuck

Your flag and mine are distantly related, but not alike. I very much doubt I know you. And my name's not Freddy.

>would you mind sending your mum to my address

I can send her by rocket.

Happens? Wtf I am 23
I really need to start my own business and look for girls in different places. Office isn't right place.

>Then how would you do Portugal?

First, I wouldn't be Indian. Unless the girl is Indian, of course.

Then you have to put yourself in a woman's shoes: you're short, weak, submissive, eager to please.

You have to be the opposite.

Hey indiabro, just a reminder.

POO IN THE LOO

It's american apparel ads I believe.

I guess that programmer lady sensed your rape thirst and cucked you hard.

>nawalt guys! honest!

This is the saddest thing I've read all day.

...and I just read the scalped ginger kid thread

You are a beta, OP. Not even cuck tier because there never was a relationship.
Only betas ask broads if they want to enter into a relationship. That just sounds incredibly pathetic. A woman should be thinking about your cock inside her within 5 minutes of meeting her, or your chances are you will always be here betamax orbiter.