How do we stop """"white women""""?

How do we stop """"white women""""?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36262236
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FICKI FICKI HANS

This one is a shoop like most of these pictures tho.

but hey atleast you put some effort into it unlike romanians do

>white
>works in housekeeping

This is not real

Let them continue on their current disaster course while we make our own community's. Fuck them there bringing the end of the west.

mirin her jaw

>le white chocolate isn't real chocolate maymay

>believe in Jesus
>on tinder (I presume)

that's why people think that Christians are cucks.
a huge percentage of """""Christians""""" don't follow anything of what Jesus said

Amen brother.

Most of the coal burners look like this

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36262236

Why should we stop evolution? Its natural selection. Women want the strongest and healthiest offspring. Black men can provide that.

more and more white girls are going to want black guys i dont think you can stop it

>i only date chocolate man

kek she is pretty much racist to niggers with calling them that.

>abortion illegal
>birth control illegal
>create sex bots

>cleans cum stained sheets at motel
>fucks niggers

It's nice when they advertise they are trash, makes them easier to avoid.

And in a few years she'll have a half-breed niglet as a even bigger warning.

>I believe in Jesus

For Christ sake, Jesus was a historical figure you can't not believe in Jesus as he literally fucking existed

As for your post OP, this is merely cherry picked and a ton of virgins here would only date Asian girls so... A shame though, because shes cute, maybe that's just a phase

she'll be paying the toll soon enough, I'm not worried

What about QI?

>blacks
>healthy

Natural selection?

Is he hiding a stolen bike in that nose?

by dating Asian women

LMAO Sorry Ahmed, we know white women and the majority of them despise black and brown men when it comes to sex... Sure they'll watch some shooty hoops with their bf and listen to some random, tattooed nigger sing a singy song, but that's where it ends.

Ahmed, you will never feel the warm and wet embrace of a beautiful white woman. Better join a Muslim rape gang if you want a shot.

Many of these women will never have children with these men. Eventually they realize that most black people cannot provide for a family or generate income.

Once the nigger phase is over (and they have to enter the real world) they find some beta cuckold who's okay with the fact that his wife used to get slamed by dirty niggers.

>cuck post
>american flag

what the fuck america
every time

A lot of these are shoops using stock photos. Even the worst fetishists among white women don't openly post their fetishes, especially not the good looking ones.

Go back to /r9k/ ugly virgin

Why are poster from America always cuckposting and promoting racemixing?

Is it because America is less than 60% White and the majority of American posters on Sup Forums are literal shitskins?

>tfw not ugly or a virgin just have thing for Asians

>being this deluded

When an asian chick dates a white man, she does so for the exact same reasons white women date black guys
>I date him because:
>White dick is bigger than tiny asian peckers
>Hes not as smart as an asian but hes way cooler
>It pisses off my father

How does it feel to be the equivalent of a nigger?

How can Greece talk about being cucked? Your country has been fucked for centuries
>we wuz filosofers n shit

Stop cuckposting nigger/shitposter. It hasn't been funny since 2014. You are lame and pathetic

Good for you but take that shit to Sup Forums or /r9k/

lol nice trailer in the background. I'm sure she's a super classy girl

How does it feel being all over the place and actually having no moral direction or grounds? Take a break from this board for a month, read some books. You'll come back and realize this entire board is absolutely a joke.

>Take that shit to Sup Forums or /r9k/

Why? Are those the only boards on this Japanese website clone that allow pictures of Japanese people?