Will people call Putin a new Hitler or a Hero if he decides to genocide all Muslim to stop terrorism for good?

will people call Putin a new Hitler or a Hero if he decides to genocide all Muslim to stop terrorism for good?

>does nothing but help Shia/Sufi fundamentalists
>turned Chechnya into a controlled emirate
>does nothing to stop Islamization of Russia
>is best buds with Iran and Hezbollah and Taliban 2.0
>Hezbollah is real, actual Islamic Fundamentalism
>there are 1.5-2 billion Muslims in world
>Putin is a Eurasianist
>his enemy is Western Europe, USA and China

Putin hates capitalism, not islam.

putin won't genocide anyone unless there's money in it.

hahahaha, he's the head gang boss in russia. he loves capitalism. it's half of his power base.

Pretty sure nobody would call him a hero if he kills every single person in Turkey and 90% of Indonesia for absolutely no reason.

China is Russia's ally dumbass

Just like they're the US's ally.

>Putin has no allies
>no one has allies
>Manchuria, Jehol, Kalgan, Mongolia, Kansu, Shaanxi, Datong, East Turkestan, Greater Tibet
>crazy if you think Russia doesn't still want all that
>Islam/Turanism can help
>you are the one who is a dumbass

Hows that Putin dick sucking going? faggot

Sauce?

And how would that stop terrorism for good? More people have been killed by christian terrorists in last 20 years than by muslim.
And if it wasn't christian, it would be some other religion, or political reason.

>christian terrorists
kek. GTFO libtard with your made up bs

No one knows user

terrorism is a stupid made up word. far more innocent people are killed by governments and militarys than their drug dealing, gun running, sex slaving, teenager duping, larping, honest criminal street thugs.

>implying Chechnya hasn't been fucked since the soviet union fell

Lol, you mean the guy who has a radical Islamic state IN HIS OWN COUNTRY, who is buddy buddy with the Muslim extremist ruler of this Russian territory?

Keep dreaming

>no reason

Yes goyim, no reason at all...

I recall this guy opening "the largest mosque in Europe" or something. He won't do shit.

>I don't like the word terrorism so I get to redefine it to fit my argument.
Fuck off muzzie. The problem is a religion founded by a warlord that is spread by the sword and jihad.

Putin can't be Hitler because Trump is already Hitler.

More to the point Putin is stopping the Zionists and their western puppets from fucking over Syria and then moving on to Iran -- or did you not realize that was what was happening?

kek, Chechnya was fucked BY the soviet union. Fucked as in destroyed.

Here's the M.O. - destroy a territory, put weird psuedo-islamic islamists in charge.

>happened in Chechnya
>will happen in rest of Islamic world- from Sierra Leone to Bashkortostan to Irian Jaya
>will happen in Michigan
>will happen in Rohilkhand, Dakhna, Yunnan, Gabon, Oromia, Triple Frontier, Kivu, Kerala, Arakan, Ubangi - you name it.

>Ubangistan- Kek

No, because he won't. He's had 3 opportunities to get spatznuzzzz in there to fuck em up the same way America has had plenty of opportunities, and he has yet to do so. It's almost as if "patriotic Russian hackers" are doing more for him than pulling triggers on a bunch of ragheads

totally missed the point

I am a sperglord among humans and their lies, you are autismal amid the truth you dipshit

I have redefined autismal to mean objectively correct in all arguments, so thank you for saying that

Isn't it amazing that cancer kills more people through its terrorism than Islam. Muslims wuz good boys dindu nuffin

You really have no idea of the happening of the globe. Keep pretending it's Christians... Everyone knows it's Muslims. ISIS alone is responsible for 85% of all terrorism worldwide. I'm guessing you think they are Christians? Lol.. wow, you're a dumb fagHAWTz

Why would Putin have anything to do with Europe? Russia hates Islam.

Putin or Trump can't be Hitler, since Obama was literally Hitler for years.

He was killing radical Islamic dick suckers in droves...

>Russia hates Islam
>lets Muslim extremists run Chechnya
Sure kid

No obama was literally the antichrist, trump is literally Hitler.

He's a massive pussy and ain't gonna do shit with his tiny little army of faggots.

Sooo.. you think Russia is Europe.. you sure know your geography..... Let's radicals run conquered territories.. lololol.. how's your dad's dick taste.?

No it's not. His powerbase is the billions hes siphoned while him and his mate Dimitri have been in power.

"Does anyone take me seriously yet, I swear I'm just as scary as Soviet Union" -Russia

Trump is fucking Emperor.. and is the literal return of Jesus H. Christ..!

Not the same user that you were arguing with earlier in the thread fuckface. There are more than two people ITT

What did Muslims ever do to You??

I know you get all your info from CNN, but open those eyes a little bit.. I know you can at least try.. take that buttplug out of your mouth.

I would
Fuck em

who you callin dickface, peckerwood?

>trying this hard
how's summer vacation going user?

You have proven to have no logic. Cram it, cock pig.

I like that you were able to figure out so much about me from one post, good jon Alex Jones Jr

I wonder, if Putin started to systemeatically exterminate muslims, what the West would do?
7,000 nukes pointing at you is something to make you think.
But would the West truly self destruct to save the muslims?

I know it must be hard for you to see the glory...with so many faggots covering your face with AIDs bukkake.. try to keep up though..

Why does this topic always go to nukes? Nobody wants to use nukes when there's money too be made gtfo the internet dad

I can tell by one word that you enjoy men's cocks being rammed into your gaping shit slat.. I can also tell that you enjoy pleasuring glory holes.

>le reddit space just for you

Don't jel over that spiffy fedora

Sure is a lot of triggered gay shit, it's just my opinion user-kun

New fag detected
His point goes reet over your head. How old are you, 13.

I'm 35 with a wife and 2 children plz don't nuke me comrade

So much for the power of neuRussian world order, enjoy your shit thread that you don't have the balls to post in /pol

I always win... Senpai

Your opinion is shit.. but I can still respect you as a person..

NAVALNY 20!8

He stays in office by corrupt means. He's literally the European/Asian Frank Underwood

russia is 20% muslim

this bait smells

yet birth rates are still true the roof in the russian muslim areas

2 kids, you fucking traitor, you are not even above replacement levels.