Gril invited me to go fishing with her and her fam today

Gril invited me to go fishing with her and her fam today.

Never been fishing before. What could go wrong?

theyll-be-happy-to-teach-you
have-fun-fag

at least get some knowlegde of the net....or stand there like the big sissy you are most of your life.

dont be afraid to be hands on and get on in there when it comes to getting the fish or the bait or whatever

Your a little bitch.
If your not man enough to cast a line might aswell castrate yourself faggot

Prepare to be bored whilst hard in the friend zone.

Don't go, do something fun or ask a girl out, it feels better being rejected than wondering what if.

It's already too late with the girl that invited you. Trust me.

you could get eaten by a shark

Imagine a plump tuba gentleman waddling up to her making low groans starving. He begins to suck her into his large flared bell acting as a giant maw to stuff her inside of as she easily slide down into his wet brass innards. Being sucked in deeper into darkness ending up as a big fat lump in his gut cramped far inside him. Satisfied with such a meal he begins to puff away an upbeat ditty with her tightly curled inside of his bloated brass belly as the incredibly low bass notes rumble around her vibrating her to the tune as his hot wet breath blows over her in a thick gust. An intense sensory trip makes her feel one with his music providing him with many low tuba belches of satisfaction. Her clothes are blown clean off her body and lifted out the top of the stuffed tuba as he keeps puffing away with her inside of his belly. Those long low tones rumbling out of him in ecstasy taking great joy in her filling his gut and vibrating inside as he plays. She can feel those warm brass tubes coated in spit buzz with such an intensity around her nude body that the bass notes make her tremble with immense pleasure feeling the sound resonate through her body and stimulating you from all her senses being tickled and buzzed

You could end up as Old Gregg's prisoner in a cave.

Art

This. You'll be bored, deep in the friendzone, look like an idiot because you don't know how to fish, and everyone will know all of it. Spare yourself the misery and go do something worthwhile.

>and that was the last we saw of OP

FFS what could go wrong. If you really end up in the friend zone you can always slowly back out.
Just be honest about not having a clue about fishing and have fun with it.

they said I should use a bobber. is that a bad thing?

Tell her you're a master baiter

she ends up sucking your rod

Don't be a pussy about baiting your hooks. Minnows dont have any feelings. Kurt Cobain said so.

fishing with a girl is the worst thing dont go

Check out the fishing thread from us sc/out/s the pastebin has great info. Show her your worm.

What could go wrong? You could catch a disgusting slimy smelly fish.

You could impregnate this redneck whore and be doomed to a life of fried bologna and moon pies.

she said she uses worms

is it worse than bowling with a girl?

you could act like a sperg lord and fucking jabber the whole time

just relax, catch a fish and shut the fuck up.

>doomed to a life of fried bologna and moon pies

>Not RC Cola and Moon pies

Why are so many guys here throwing around 'frienszone' what implys he was friend zoned ? Because it's a fishing trip? Mybe something she has to go too and is inviting user cuz she likes him

Fishing is easy. Just fish with bait, unless you want to look like a moron using lures and getting snags. Can't go wrong with some night crawlers. Might not hurt to learn how to tie a hook on beforehand neither. When you catch a fish, shove your index finger and thumb on a side of the head each, right behind the fins, unless you like getting barbed.

chop the worms in half with your fingernail if you don't you look like an inconsiderate bait wasting pussy

It's a test of your manhood. It was probably her mother's idea.
>can he provide?

You're going to fail this test and they're all going to laugh at her.

>When you catch a fish, shove your index finger and thumb on a side of the head each, right behind the fins, unless you like getting barbed.

thanks for this. everytime i shake someone's hand they comment on how soft my hands are. it's embarrassing

i don't have long nails

pinch them then idk

don't eat the shrimp salad

Laugh at her?
Wouldn't they laugh at him?

Nigga bobbers for pussies real men use nothing but a bell at the tip of the rod

Fuck that, use the whole worm. What kind've pussy sized hooks are you using? Nightcrawlers are cheap as hell. Unless you are fishing for bait fish, you use the whole damn thing.

No, they'll laugh at her for choosing him.
>the same way they would laugh if she picked an ugly dress for prom.
Men are nothing but accessories to modern women.

That's only possible in fresh water fishing.

This is even worse than friendzoning. Why would I have to suffer as well just because you like me?
At least if I liked someone Id say
>'listen I cant see ya I have to go on a fucking fishing trip with my mom and dad. Unless you really really want to come as well'

Yeah do that on a northern or musky

RC cola is my favorite soda

Doubt he'll haul anything worthwhile out of the water. Works for most fish, and I have a feeling all he'll be getting is small cats. If you can't identify them, what's the point of giving a bunch of tips about holding onto them? Fuck, if he's that clueless, might just as well bring a towel, chuck it over the fish, and handle it that way.

You think a fish goes after a half worm any less than a whole worm? Fuck outta here with your dumbass

You could cast your line and get the hook stuck in your penis, and she might see.

What are you, six?

Are you fishing from a boat or from shore?
What kind of fish are you going for?

What the fuck do you know nigger?

Ahoy user. You're sorta fucked. Just make a lot of jokes about fish being like pussy. That'll get you straight out of the friendzone and into her pants. Also get hammed on any booze they might bring along. Don't volunteer to do shit. Act bored. It won't be hard.

If you can't fit a whole nightcrawler on a 1/0, you might be the dipshit.

from shore. i think we are going for rainbow trout.

One of those parasitic catfish could swim up your urethra.

always be mindful of that fucking hook. if its swinging around, literally all it has to do is touch you(or anyone else) and its stuck. not like a needle either, since its barbed you have to cut it out. this happened to me twice, once it was my fault for trying to grab the hook directly (always grab the line above the hook and slide your fingers down), the other was my friends fault when he stepped on the line as i was baiting. remember this shit and the girl and her fam will know you're not some jackass and will happily teach you everything else

Until her family kicks you out and forces you to leave

Fuck! Don't go OP.

truth. I caught one in the pinky finger of my right hand as a kid. didn't know what to do so I ripped it out. bled like hell

thanks for this

It could be a trick... One moment you're out on the water with her family having fun, next minute, they cut you up for bait, not worth it man.

You could impress the whole family by pulling a tapeworm out of your ass, baiting the hook with it and catching the biggest fish of the day.

You will be legend in your community.

Nah user, he's asking what could go wrong.

Don't use a bobber. Put two splitshots on the line 8-12 inches above the hook. Go to Walmart or dicks or a local bait shop and buy a jar of garlic scented chartreuse powerbait and #14 treble hooks. Use just enough powerbait to cover the hook. If they're all using worms, you'll out fish the lot of them and look like you know what you're doing.

Don't be scared of the fish. They're more afraid of you than you are of them

I've got a bell at the tip of my rod too user

Gotta cut the eyelet off and push it through.

That's gay

enjoy yourself, try not to fall overboard or get a random fish hook stuck in your cheeks.

and come back later to report you're still alive (as well as update on your attempt at fishing for minge)

Seriously. How hard is it to just watch your fucking rod tip or, god forbid, hold it?

you could get a leach on your pee pee

youre fucked m8

I sit back with my Budweiser and chat with friends and look at my bobber. Do you know what friends are?

never go bass to mouth

t'ain't gay if you ain't gay; it just be budsex

I was talking about a bell, faggot. Bobbers have their place. It depends on what kind of fish you're after and what kind of bait you're using. My friends and I can sit back and watch our rod tips just as easily as watching a bobber. And we don't drink shit beer. I wouldn't wash my socks in Budweiser.

Fuck you faggot nigger. Let me guess you drink that putrid dark beer that only homos like? And fuck off you don't have friends.

>I wouldn't wash my socks in Budweiser.

thank you for this

No. I drink a true American lager brewed and bottled in America's oldest brewery. Family owned and family operated since 1829. Enjoy your watered down redneck pleb beer, faggot.

Muh yuengling

What beer do you drink tell me nigger?

>I wouldn't wash my socks in Budweiser.
Of course not. That would be a waste of terrific Beer.

How did this happen?

Liberal nigger

It's all yours, my friend!

I like Busch it's made from sparkling creek water. Shit is good.

If the family is italian, don't go.

Just tie the fishing line to you dick

I've only ever met one person who drinks Busch. It's not bad when it's free and you're at family barbecue, but if I'm buying the cheap shit I'd rather just buy Genny.

>this is now a beer discussion thread

Why?

Don't fucking do it user, don't be retarded why tf would you go out with her family it will make it so much harder to flirt etc. and force you to friendzone yourself also being with others family is boring as hell you won't enjoy it. And if you don't even know fishing there is basically no point just bail its a no brainer

one word: distribution
the fact that yuengling's even made the list is impressive. You can get every beer on that list in every state in the US expect yuengling

They're really doing a great job expanding. The Tampa plant seems to have been a great venture. Wouldn't be surprised to see them open one in the Midwest in the next couple years so they can reach the Midwest and the coast.

>just wanted to fish with my family

thanks for reminding me

Basically you're gonna make an ass out of yourself. Fishing is a skill men should be perceived to have. So if you can't her dad is gonna shit talk you and any hopes of fucking her end because she thinks you're a pussy.

Don't lie and say u have experience ull look like a douche

Elaborate

We have it in Indiana now. I remember drinking it back in Pennsylvania where it's made.

>her dad is gonna shit talk you

any publicity is good publicity

IL here and we dont have it. At least I havent seen it but I also havent looked too hard either

In Pennsylvania, if you go into a bar and just ask for a Lager, they know you're ordering a Yuengling. I moved to North Carolina last summer and I cannot break the habit. The bartenders always look at me like I'm retarded.

yuengling is truly for degenerates that don't enjoy a frosty good brew.

not if alpha male dad is talking down to you like the beta cuck you are in front of his daughter.

that's a straight no-brainer right there.

Be a white man and avoid it when and if you see it.

depends on how you handle it. Act like you want to learn and actually listen to what he has to say and you will gain respect from him. And dont be a pussy when it comes to handling worms or fish

>niggers
>ever drinking a beer that's darker than piss

I guess this is an appropriate thread for bait, though.