Convince me that "western" doesn't just mean "Germanic"

All the "western" countries that aren't total shitholes economically (and it's a short list, Germany, France, Benelux, Scandinavian States, and UK) have their roots in Germanic culture and the people are mostly Germanic.

Putting aside their current state of cultural suicide (someday the camelfuckers will cross a line and there'll be pogroms, and it'll be hella worth), why is it that in the modern era, non-Germanic countries are sort of shit? Fuck, even America; if you look at New England where you have mostly white germanics, they are by far the nicest place to live, has the highest level of educational achievement and economic development, standard of living, etc.

Is there a good way to explain this beyond "germanics are the best at conquest and this reap the rewards from it"?

Side note, I love it when sjws say white people are evil; they just tacitly admit germanics are the best warriors. Rome eat your heart out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c
christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2011/09/israels-finger-prints.html
israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html
youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ
giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normandy
Britanny
Vendée

French are celts too

Well by that logic then Muslims will be western society as well.

Because they'll also destroy it

I was going to say 'why do the Germans claim everything' but then I also remembered that Spain was originally conquered by the Germanic Goths. God damn the Germans truly were everywhere.

In isolated pockets. It's not like Wales or Brittany ever achieved anything on their own.

Spain is weird. It's like the white island (UK) of southern Europe. It's got African genes, Germanic genes, Greek genes, Latin genes, fucking Semitic genes from the carthaginians, etc. They're weird as Fuck. Shame they destroyed the only civilized (save sacrifice) people in the Americas.

Franks-France
Saxons-England
Visgoths-Spain
Lombards-Italy
Goths-somewhere in central Europe.

Fucking Germanics, almost as bad as muslims.

You are correct, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
youtube.com/watch?v=xtTtcQMUq8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oL6IU1cu17c

christianidentityministries.com/witt.html
israelitewatchmen.com/archive/reference/

Except their religion would be super acceptable even by modern standards. Pro women's rights, pro nationalism, and best of all you get to kill Christians for points with the allfather

Forn seidr is fucking awesome man

Are you fucking stupid?

You think Spain is as white as fucking the UK

WHAT THE FUCK

I think I understand triggering now. I am triggered to put a fucking daneaxe in your skull for conflating us with kikes

Oh shit my phone auto corrected. I meant to say "whore island*

Then you're missing the point, dipshit. Jesus himself said the Jews of his time were imposters (rev) and of their father the devil. That's why they killed him. The people living in Judea at the time were a mixed multicultural bunch. You wouldn't call a Turk living in Germany a true German would you? This is the same concept. Herod was a half-Edomite. That's why he wanted to kill the babies in Bethlehem to prevent Jesus. This identity truth is the reason why the Jews hate us so much, and always will. The bible doesn't make sense until you know who it is discussing.

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2011/09/israels-finger-prints.html

israelite-identity-archive.blogspot.com/2015/02/christianity-discriminates-by-bertrand.html

Jesus himself said that he only came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel, who had been scattered after captivity by the Assyrians and Babylonians. Nobody else. White Caucasians became his followers. This was not a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo

youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ

>tfw Germanic rape baby
>tfw this region is the only reason why Italy isn't Zimbabwe tier
You are on to something

Race change in ancient Italy explains the fall of the Roman empire which gave way to the universalist Babylonian Catholic church.
giveshare.org/babylon/racechange.html

>New England
>White Germanics

New England is mostly Anglo (which are a germanic offshoot). Germans mostly populate the midwest and west. The South is all Scottish, Welsh and Celtic peoples

We live in a virtual simulation,digital physics, all bets are of.

Too much Latin (Roman) and Greek influence to be just German m8.

Germans were illiterate pagan barbarians before they were civilised by the last insitution of the Roman Empire (the Catholic Church) that they had conquered.

Many Germans were subsumed into the Latin Romance culture of the peoples they had conquered too. Franks, Visigoths, Ostrogoths, Lombards all become Latinised.

The only German race to conquer a Roman territory and Latin people and not be Latinised were the Angles, the one true German master race.

Most continentals are so primitive, they deserve to be viewed as subhuman,god bless my Queen.

Germanics don't need conquest for economic dominance. They took a homeland half the size of Texas, with 80 million people, and used it to threaten the entire world with their industrial power. Who stopped them? Germans from America and Anglos from Britain. (Yes Anglos are Germanic do your research if you want to be racist you ignorant fucks).

German superiority comes from taking the resources you already have and exploiting them optimally, while other avoid doing so because of the work it takes, but Germans are happy to work.

Germans were living in huts while the Greeks and Romans built up great empires. Everything you pathetic snow savages ever accomplished was built on the backs of the Mediterranean empires who conquered you and brought you civilization.

Skippy,you live in a retirement home,its all over for you"time to die"

I absolutely agree with you on the importance of Roman culture, but Romans had lots of Germanic admixture, from previous and contemporary waves of northern migration. It should also be mentioned that Germans were more literate as tribes than under the church, and Germans developed/evolved their own alphabet either through inspiration, or copying of early Mediterranean scripts, forming the runic futhark. Also, Romans and Greeks were pagans with awesome pantheons, much in the same vein of Germanic pantheons.

Funny that weak, "uncivilized" people in huts still managed to sack your cities and defeat your armies. Germans were never conquered by the Romans, though. Neither were the Scots (Germanic) or the Nords. And I don't believe Anglos had even set foot on Britain yet.

So wow, you conquered frogs and the welsh. What a fucking accomplishment.

Inscribing stones doesn't count m8
There was no German literacy before their education by Rome and the Church. Without written texts and a class of literates you don't have a substantive culture.

Language is culture, and the fact that half of Europe speaks a Romance language and not a German one shows the influence of Latin on the West. It's why you need to say "Western" as a shorter way of saying "Latin-Germanic" or "Romance-Germanic.

Religion and the spiritual needs of man are more than just "cool pantheons" and other meme-teir understandings of theology.

Pre-Christian European Paganism was most similar to modern Hinduism, the only surviving Indo-European pagan religion, i.e. garbage.

They conquered the Jews and acted as God's vengeful agents in destroying their nation.
Some respect please.

If they had an alphabet (technically a futhark), if they regularly carved stones, if they engraved items, they had a class of literates. Literacy in the Roman world, with all its riches and cultures, was likely only 10%. Also, half of Europe speaks Germanic languages. English, for all its peculiarity, is considered a Germanic language, meaning the majority of whites speak a Germanic language.

I can't deny Latin contributions, especially the contributions of their intellectual elite, but the dominance of the west is built on the backs and brains of Germanic people. Industrial revolution only occurred when the torch of civilization was passed to us. Comparatively, Italians are untrustworthy and lazy, and even Italians will argue that.

Mostly it's just that once Germanics became more plugged in to the mediterranean and got the benefit of the indo-European cultural/technological continuum (I.e. they were late to the literacy party only because they weren't close to any literates; the only people who independently developed trade literacy were phoenecians, Aryans (vedics), and Chinese (probably some east Asians too but idgaf). The rest all copied or emulated what already existed.

My main point is that germanics, when set in equal footing with everyone else, just wreck the shit out of all other groups in pretty much every important category.

They conquered Gauls who were Celts but not in the sense you think of Celts. Franks came to Gaul later. Study history faggot.

Notice how northern france, the part where the franks invaded and lived, is culturally better off without the Occitan South.

the Franks formed only a small ruling class which was mostly killed off during the revolution. the French culture is only partially Germanic.

>Scots (Germanic)
partially

>Normandy
definitely Germanic.

Germanic tribes were at a sweet spot for cultural development. They have the technological development of the east, north and south.

Along with fertile lands, expert artisans and a meeting point for the intellectually developed it was only natural the continental Germanics would sweep the aging Britons aside much like the technological superior Romans.

As a celt however I am laughing as Wales remains Welsh while Germany gives into cuckoldry on an industrial scale.

We may never change nor age, but at least we will never die.

(please Germany get your shit together and lead Europe to a new golden age)

Germany is in the center of Europe retard. So yes, at one point or another most northern European tribes passed through it.

WIR WAREN ERRYTHANG!!

The US has never conquered Somalia therefore Somalia is stronger than the US.

Dont get salty. Romans were great too. Just not AS great :^)

#neverconquered

Don't get historically revisionist like any nigger now, Romans didn't push further into Germania because it was a big forest full of savages not worth losing any men over,especially after the Teutoborg chimpout.

True. Smart move. Im not hating on romans. except all the boy fucking maybe.