Another wagecuckie day tomorrow

>Another wagecuckie day tomorrow

Wish I stayed a neet tbqhwyl(to be quite honest with you lads). This is torture.

Another fucking week of wagecuckery coming up!

Another soulless week. Another few dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Another day wasted on/
ilovepdf.com/download/e0e2a180d8e49bf4c0a135f28590c3d8_dc58e47b3d3fa03d8d20dd99a7788abb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/normiebook/

buzz off normal ROOOOOOOOOOO

haha faggot easter monday

>25 years old
>make $18/h driving a forklift

Who /failure/ here?

why dont you go to university or some shit senpai

>25
>university

Quit your job, buy some land and start living autonomously.

Better than working as a forklift operator desu

t. Varg vikernes

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Another day wasted on/

>your legacy

Better than nothing. I would do anything for a job right now. I'm tired of eating flour+water everyday to stay alive, i would kill for a steak.

Delete this now

Might call off tomorrow for shits :^)

>$18 operating a forklift in canada
>that's $7 to do the same in america
>nigga is complaining about it

It's not that great. [pic related]

American forklift operators are making at least $22/h starting

CUT MY LIFE

>Tfw actually prefer being at work than at home, even if I hate my job
I think I'm just a failed normie tbqhwy, I actually start to go crazy if I'm stuck at home too long with no social interaction and I turn to alcohol and weed and pills
Even the soxial anxiety I thought I had becomes pretty much nonexistant once I'm actually in a social situation

why don't you get a trade apprenticeship? you literally have to be a retard to not qualify for like half of the trades, really good pay for blue collar work in canada

I feel the same way, besides the drugs though. Working is way better than sitting at home doing nothing but I still can't help but feel that working is also a waste of time. I feel like I should be doing something MORE productive than that.

Not him but good luck getting an apprenticeship in Ontario dude...

I live in Alberta, been trying to the past 2 years but the economy is shit, I also have a trade school diploma too

No connections = no job

I went to a job interview on Thursday and the interviewer told me he'd get me results by Monday. It would be my first job, it would be as a recepecionist at some hotel. But he made it very clear (albeit implicitly) the position already belongs to someone else since I'm too young and too unexperienced to his tough criteria.
What is the point of calling someone to an interview if you know you're not going to hire the person? The recruiter wasted both my and his time.

Who cares, just go to another one. And delete your pedophile images from your computer.

>disliking non-productivity

dudebros need to chillax a little

lmao half the tradespeople I know are unemployed

what is a dudebro?

What other ones, I can be called lucky for just being called to this interview, I e-mailed my CV to over 300 different companies and this was the second one to call me to an interview.
Loli is cute and fun by the way, teehee.

This happens often to me. The interview never said outright the position belongs to someone else, they usually give me the cliche "we will call you back next week" line, but i could tell they already had someone else to hire.

They probably call people for interviewing to show they're working, so for him it's not really a waste of time, he is just using you to fill his work hours.

(You)

>I e-mailed my CV to over 300 different companies and this was the second one to call me to an interview.

Maybe your CV is really fucking shit.

Post it here with your personal info redacted.

Reading makes me angry.
Você é gente fine, não vá à Av. Paulista amanhã.

>1st worlders crying because they're making $18/h
Try earning $3/hour for 45 hours a week.
Yeah, that's the 3rd World for you senpais

>easter monday is not a holiday in his cunt

blasphemy desu

JUST

Here.
ilovepdf.com/download/e0e2a180d8e49bf4c0a135f28590c3d8_dc58e47b3d3fa03d8d20dd99a7788abb
It's better than 70% of all Brazilian CVs and better than 99% of all Brazilian CVs with high school level educaiton.

Back in 2013 i was earning the equivalent of $1/hour for 60 hours of work a week. Absolute insanity now that i think of it.

>Website moderation

>he does it for free

isn't there plenty of apprenticeships in BC?

start lying senpai. nobody wants an honestcuck

I've always taken pride in being honest. I like my character. It's wrong to lie. Specially when you live in a country full of corruption like Brazil, being honest is an extremely important duty.