Tyler, the Creator's "911/Mr. Lonely” Awarded Best New Track by Pitchfork

pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/tyler-the-creator-911-mr-lonely/

911 is great, but Mr. Lonely would be way better without Tyler's raps on it.

kinda funny how dominated by narrative modern music is

it's literally the same shit as cherry bomb but I guarantee reviews will talk about how much he's matured now that frank ocean made a song with him again

What? His rap was great because he got real, admitted he's actually lonely despite being loud and raps about cars cause that's all he has. It was pretty real shit, like it brought me back to Wolf times. It was somber, unlike Cherry Bomb. Also Earl said Tyler's new album is fire

All of it would have been better if it just belonged to The Internet

well at least you admit you're superficial

its really bad

how? its very open and honest, he admits he's lonely and the funky beat at the beginning is fya

> its very open and honest, he admits he's lonely and the funky beat at the beginning is fya
everybody is fucking lonely. heck there's a whole genre called emo where they complain about it 24/7
subject matter doesn't excuse how bad the song is

sorry i can't suck tyler's dick as good as you

>if the same song was released by a different artist it would be better

without him on it of course lol

that just doesn't make any sense. say it's a shit song if that's what you think. if the person who wrote it wasn't involved it would be a 100% different song

>he unironically believes this

you do realize people make entire careers out of doing nothing but writing songs and then performers sing them in pretty much exactly the same fashion it was written in, right?

I think writing the song would probably qualify as involvement, user

johnny cash hurt is more popular than trents hurt idiot.

you didn't say you wanted the internet to cover the song, you said they should have made it in the first place. but whatever backtrack if you want to kid

not him idiot

then familiarise yourself with the context of the conversation

>he's actually lonely despite being loud

HOLY FUCK WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED LMAO

I wasn't a fan of the first half, but the second was really good. I have to listen to it some more. Can't wait for his album, I hope he brings out that Biking energy on here.