Punishment thread

Punishment thread
WWYD?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUOyyvBLnBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grope tits fuck doggy

nice tits

She could easily escape from that if she wanted to.

Drag her in the woods and rape her while she tries to yell for help, but I stuff my dirty sock in her mouth and hold it there so she can barely make a sound

Whip her and until it bleeds

New meme

Make her watch every season of Family Guy back to back.

>736902287

what would Sup Forums do to this innocent little girl? I also have stories

Obviously a theme park photo you scurvy belligerent.

Chain her to the floor. Tie a rope around her neck. Slap her a few times. Then have her suck me off, and for every minute I don't cum, I lift the rope higher and higher until she's as stretched out as she can be. Then cum all over her face and punch her stomach for being a dirty slut.

wwyd?

I practice domestic discipline on my wife every Friday night. It keeps her centered and quiet.

wwyd to this whore

First collar her, tie hands. Then fuck every hole including her mouth and ass all the while posting pictures here. Try to keep a thread going for day

Now thats a thread i want to see

This is a bad girl. How do you punish her?

moar? of pic

While she taking this pic, go behind her, pull her hands behind her back, put handcuffs on her, lift her dress, spank her ass until red, then proceed to fuck her asshole, so that everythime my body touches her ass she is in pain. Then cum all over her face and invite people watching or walking by to take a turn. Hopefully the person taking a pic either took more pics or video

How about her?

fuck her up

My aunt

Please moar

laaaawd have mercy! you have more of her my nigger?

on some photos she looks really nice. have some of her naked?

Nop :(

Kidnap all three and chain them down in my basement. Use them to make rape videos to make money off of. The ones of them getting gang raped by dogs would be the most popular.

Advanced a2m

>Hillary sign

Omg
youtu.be/NUOyyvBLnBQ

HAHA nice one, didnt see that one

Pick one, what do you do to her

Anal, face fuck, marry, slave