Why are you sad?

Why are you sad?

Wtf I'm just hungry not sad what u mean I just need food but if I could not get the food now that would make me sad haha

hahAA

I'm gay and there isn't a single part of my life that it hasn't ruined

I am working on fucking Sunday

Including your anus?

Nique Le Pen

because h2l isnt president

Nique cette gauchiste

I hope you are OK, my friend. Stay strong.

Wife had a miscarriage one week ago.

I'm not
I'm high and free right now
Have enough money to get what I want want and don't have to deal with kids or shit like that

I made one once as a prank. Here it is in the freezer

Chuis pas venue ici pour souffrir okay ?

My girlfriend and I just broke up. I suffer from heavy depressions and she was the only thing keeping me sane.
Tried to off myself three times yesterday (I'm a bitch), passed out once. Called my sister and had a long talk. Promised my ex and my sister to not kill myself, but REALLY feel like doing it.
Can't even enter a clinic b/c I'm a trainee and pulling out now for a month or two would be like throwing away the last year and a half of my life.
I don't feel at home anywhere and I'm so alone.
I'm driving to a conference for the whole next week and I have to bring my a-game there.
Life sucks so much.

Sorry to hear that user

i am sad because i am alone and i am alone because depressed me doesn't like anyone

Aussi gauchiste que Pétain

I feel you, bro

Beyond sad and I want to give up, but then i will be even more sad.

Because I'm a heroin addict who was born into poverty in a 2 bedroom apartment with 7 people. Was dating girl for 3 years and she broke up with me 2 days before my birthday earlier this month. I turned 20, thinking about kms.

ayylmao

Ca va cracher du sang à partir de septembre, hop hop hop en Marche !

>heroin addict
How many friends have you lost to overdosing?

My wife is in her fertile period so no sex

I've lost 2 friends, still have one more who's an addict but we don't talk much anymore

In a relationship for 6 years that I thew myself in 2 weeks after I broke up with my highschool sweetheart and regret it every single day even though I'm 25 now l0l.

Try to make it to 30 at least, something good could happen.

Just pull out novice.

Can't. I'm catholic so I have to finish inside.

If you had to promise to your ex not to kill yourself, why did you guys break up? She obviously still cares for you, what happened?

my wife commited suicide 4 days ago

Cross-eyed.

if this is true, my condolences to you on this day..

You're still thwarting the commandment to be fruitful and multiply by intentionally not having sex with her. Also, you're engaged in legalism. So Yahweh and Jesus are both angry at you.

wow bummer man

why would i be sad?

We already have 7 kids, dude. We're not able to budget for 8.

Can't you just feed it to your cat or something?

Still 10/10

What the hell? Why would you say that?

Are you allowed to swear like that?

Ha!

Well no, but I'm going to confession today anyways.

So you're scared to throw away the last year and a half of your life by going to a clinic, but trying to throw away your entire life is okay?

Im sad because my girlfriend is at a wadding alone. and now I have to dump here.

Because the universe is a massive, cold hell and I'm trapped here on this speck of radioactive mud with you fucking autistic simians.

>i'm sad because my happything is imperfect at the moment

I confessed to a girl and she said she didn't love me...life could be worse, but right now I can only hurt.

Idk why but this makes me so fucking angry

Because chicks play games. Just wasting everybody's time.

its sad because a good thing is coming to an end. im not marrying this girl. but she is blowing up my phone.

Hey, I don't like swearing, but that suggestion just ticked me off.

because my insecurities ruin everything good thats happening in my life and I blame myself for it even though I know the roots of my insecurities and I know they were caused by people who I love so I can't be mad at them even though I should.

I will never be able to love, I will never be able to socialize, I won't be able to get a job, I won't be able to succeed in life and sometimes I think "whats the point?" but live anyway because I'm too much of a pussy to an hero.

Is that a lazy eye, or an overactive other eye?

one eye on you, one eye on the guy she will bang behind your back. The ultimate woman

I spent the last 10 years working on a project that will revolutionize how malls and supermarkets work.

My prototype works,now I need around 30000$ to start.

Investors are snakes so no way.

My family can lend me the money.
The problem is...Not only that nobody believes me,they also think I'm crazy.

I can't eat and sleep properly,all I think about is how to get that money!

Now I'm very sad,but my day will come.

Because if I don't pass my exam on Tuesday I'll have to quit law school and yet I can't seem to motivate myself to actually study. I'm afraid it's already too late which makes it even worse

Constant 6-7 on the pain scale even when lay in bed, I can pull my back just turning over in bed if I'm not careful, did it the other month and it puts pain up to 9 for a week.
Only pain free when I'm asleep, been like this for 8 years now.
I don't complain about it because it's self inflicted from mountain bike crashes.

In the first two years I came close to killing myself three times, booked myself into the local mental ward twice and spent many an evening at the samartains.
Tried endless list of drugs, legal and illegal, nothing stops the pain.

Besides that. Life's fucking good, it's fucking great infact, rich parents, friend to fuck who's 8/10, walk in the country when I want, good job, two cars.

>I just want the pain to stop

>they also think I'm crazy
thats a good sign, nothing worth while and innovative comes from tested ideas, people are afraid of change but sometimes change is for the better. You'll get the money sooner or later man, law of attraction, look it up, believe that you will get it and it'll come one way or another, just take that first step and see what happens

Who the fucks bikes over mountains, just use a plane

[email protected]
I just lent my friend £7000 I get it back in April 2018
By then I should have £40,000

mail me

I was looking into paragliding, but I don't think it's worth the hassle of setting up and shit. I'm not rich enough for a glider.

Core training everyday
And plenty of Mountain Dew

You could afford a parachute dont you?

Everyday I wake up and the firdst thing I think is "ffs" then "remember to move slowley, think of what posision you are in and how to move"
It's been 8 years man, I am still fit and in shape I watch what I eat but, nothing will stop the pain.

The last time I pulled my back, a few weeks ago, while getting out of my car... I phoned my farther and told him it's time, my parents have been offering to pay private for a few years to try and find out what's up and if anything else can be done.
So on the 27th I do have another MRI and go from there.

I have been through it all before and seen people, done treatment, mri, ct scans, phisyos, pain management... still here.

lol, yeah looked into it but with my back, I don't want to risk making anything worse. I'm not a dick in that way, I know how to look after my body. The accident that fucked my back was just..., 1 in a 1000 the way I landed.

Sometimes I lay on my stomach and pretend I'm a seal

Sometimes I lay in the garden, cover myself with dirt and pretend I'm a carrot

Kinda feeling nauseous. That's about it.

you fucked up nigga just give up

I'm going to be alone in the end

With that attitude you will indeed