Chinese people are more machine than human...

Chinese people are more machine than human. They just mechanically perform functions like emotion and speech from memory, and can't truly think logically and creatively. Thus, they only worry about "face" or appearances, and don't care about truth. Thus, they can never be free, and will always be slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5pqn67D5DQ
history.com/news/greeks-may-have-influenced-chinas-terra-cotta-army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LOGically

and they are 1,5 billion

they are like plagues

I actually agree OP. They have no common sense even if they're educated and "smart" as fuck. They don't know how to use what they know.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5pqn67D5DQ

Video is Chinese tourist Kayaking.

The smart ones are the best at regurgitating learned patterns. Without a clear plan given to them, chinks do nothing.

They have motivational autism. Need to insert a fidget spinner to get them to make a microchip.

What about all the philosophy and art china has produced, nevermind technological innovations?

Fun fact: Chinks often have to give nude pics of themselves to those that give them unofficial loans for school. The idea being that if they don't repay the loan, the pics can be given to family members and friends to ruin their lives.

What a great country.

fuck off feminist and go back in the ghetto

The Qin Dynasty, which artificially created Classical Chinese and Chinese history, was from red-haired Tocharians from the West. Look in Sima Qian's histories and see if the Qin Emperor sounds more Chinese or European.

Buddhism is clearly Indo-European, and the Buddhist text cannot be accurately translated into the far simpler language of Chinese.

who is she?

You do realize that Buddhism originated in India, not China, right?

Confucianism is what you're going for, and there's manuscripts and historical accounts of its origins.

Anything else you want to misrepresent, you fucking Trump voter?

Pic from here

Buddhism comes from Hinduism, and Hinduism is clearly Indian. "Indo" Europeans, get it stupid? Also, check any of the China Redpill threads and be enlightened.

You faggots

Can confirm virtually all of this.

So many of these new rich Chinese are moving to Canada and they have no idea how to actually BE creative.

They certainly know how to steal ideas

Oh, so you're just retarded then. Nevermind.

That's all chinks are good for. Stealing ideas and being dry, boring people.

You forgot sloppy handjobs.

Ugh, I know right? They're awful.

If all chinks vanished today, nothing of value would be lost.

The ancestors of Greece and Europe were already in those respective areas by the time Buddhism emerged in India. Proto-Indo-Europeans are much further back.

history.com/news/greeks-may-have-influenced-chinas-terra-cotta-army

Eat it dumbass.

Thus proving my point. Buddhism emerged from the same tradition as Greek philosophy, sharing the same roots in the Proto-Indo-European people's of southern Russia.

I'm already aware of those theories about the terra cotta army, they're much more reality-based than your claims.

My claim is that the ancient Chinese "achievements" would not have been possible without intrusion by Westerners.

Buddhism emerged from Indian Vedic religion in the first millennium BCE. Ancient Greek philosophy emerged in Greece in the 6th century BCE.

What exactly is your argument?

And the West wouldn't be shit without Chinese gunpowder. All societies advance through cultural exchange of ideas and innovations.

But how exactly are Indians part of he West in your view? You realsize "muh Viking/Greco-Roman ancestors" didn't worship the Vedic pantheon, just some cognates, right?

I blame the cultural revolution. Generations of Chinese were abused and brainwashed by the communist party and made them into non-thinking robots.

Same origins...proto-Aryan mythology

Vedic Sanskrit and Greek are descendants of a common ancestor.

DUDE! I was in Vegas last week and there was a fuck ton of retarded Chinese/Korean or whatever the fuck they were. All of them dumb as fucking rocks. 95% of them bumping into other people because they're looking at their phones two inches from their face while walking. All of them were dumbfounded by the idea of a revolving door. Majority of the older Asians were rude to all the restaurant waiters. They can't walk more than ten feet without stopping. They don't know the concept of hydration, it was about 115 degrees and they're all passing out because they think a single Bud Light is enough to get them through the day. Fuck, Asians are fucking stupid.

And we're all descended from tree apes, who are descended from single-celled organisms. So what?

In terms of language, not biology. Greek and Sanskrit languages work in very similar ways, with inflected verbs, nouns, and adjectives. Chinese is much more verb-centered, with no inflection. So, complex ideas easily communicated in Sanskrit texts will fly over the head of Chinese translators and all Chinese people.

>complex ideas easily communicated in Sanskrit texts will fly over the head of Chinese translators and all Chinese people.
could you cite a linguist or two?

im married to a japanese gal and if she lends me $5 i have to payback a hundred ...also yes chinese are dumb as fuck but they always helped me with monies when i was poor.
also if you dont reply to this post thanking ed sheerans dad your mom will die in her sleep tonight

>complex ideas easily communicated in Sanskrit texts will fly over the head of Chinese translators and all Chinese people

What?

fuck you ed sheeran's dad

10/10 would eat poop

shouldnt have done that...

Blame communism.

>they mechanically perform functions like emotion and speech from memory.
don't we all?

Stop this

ITT: a bunch of white people butthurt that Asians have a higher average IQ. It's always funny watching racist come up with some bullshit against Asians as a way to justify feeling like a superior race.

I'm not even Asian.

>Im not even Asian
Jesus, Chung Chao Chong! You dont have to be so butthurt about the truth!

You can have a high IQ and still be a dumbass.

White people drowned the whole planet in their cancer which incessantly kills the trees which is the
only staple of hominid life in the universe, how fucking dumb can you be?

You're both a dumbass and a low IQ holder

Looks like I found the cuck.

Spoken like a dumbass with low IQ.

You got experience in cuck finding? You weirdo, enjoy your chlamydia

Two cucks found.

and we aren't slaves to anything? lmfao

Capitalism

500b$ military budget

Oligarchy

Military Industrial Complex

Industrial prison complex

War on Drugs

censorship of media, art, websites, music (FCC)

Mass data collection

>I am free

You dropped this.

These is probably the most insanely idiotic thread I have ever read? Number of facts proven with or even presented with any data or citation? 0! Not even one.

Lived in China, taught English in China, and married a Chinese girl. There is some truth to some of them being ignorant to civilized behavior. I have seen some shit trust me, but that assertion is that this is somehow different than any large city in the US? Pro Tip... It's not. Not to mention I have seen so much muff in China from drunk girls pissing, and they are just wonderful. Not to mention if you are all white it's all right you can fuck most of them for free.

They lack creativity for sure, and just look what overwhelming creativity has brought to the US and Europe. If you live in the US, Germany, or the UK you can't say shit about their oppressive government as at least China doesn't lie about their oppression, control, and spying on their own citizens. They are at least not covetous faggots out to rip you off at every turn like these Jew mentality populations in the US. In addition they were smart enough not to let fucking niggers and Akbars into their countries to shit them up.

So let's not get our fedoras in a twist, we aren't shit and white women are fucking disgusting. Enjoy Jews cucking you faggots! Whoo!

Where it started.

>>Sup Forums130804271
>>Sup Forums131250995

Where it started.

Sup Forumsthread/130804271
Sup Forumsthread/131250995

Protip: don't type so much. Do something else.

All the smart creative ones fled to Taiwan or were massacred by commies.

> chinese not covetous
gr8 b8 m8

Only took you 15 years to realize?
Anyway, they got their pro/cons

Not to friends and a family they aren't. When I was there last wife's parents just gave us a credit card and said have fun. We have one in the US too. Friends always trying to take us out, always going on trips etc.

When I was there the first time students and teachers were always hanging out, never let me pay. Maybe you are just a cum stain and everyone hates so they hold tight to their sheckles? Maybe you hang with poor people? Maybe you are in more western city?

How hard is it to type? Let me guess you are a hunt and peck tier queer?

I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade so far, and I've never seen anyone like you. Dude, just let it go. Asians are fucking dumb. Get over it.

You in the US or Europe? You pay to support niggers as they shit up your society.

You could say they have a bad motivator

Classic confirmation bias: niggers sub human because they have a low IQ. Asian are all dumb asses even though they have high IQ because IQ means nothing.

>this
>completely this

It is the harmful side of systemized thinking, in a country so poor and so rich their only goal is to survive, and then consume. they are godforsaken people who are good for nothing but to be purged /except the ones who live simple lives in the countryside/.
those of you who have read crime and punishment will understand how a murderer justifies his actions convincingly, they do that with survival.

This guy gets it.

And yet we remain with a greater semblance of freedom than the rest of the world combined, however rather than supporting the greed of our oligarchy our military should be expended instead in furthering the interests of the people by removing criminals from office and replacing them with upstanding, educated citizens whom demonstrate a benevolent interest in our civilization.

Have you ever seen what Chinese monks can do? We try to copy martial arts here in the West but just make bastardized copys that suck.

If Trump ever builds his stupid wall then we'll be copying China, but we're going suck at that too.

youre an idiot
stop believing in magic

Well, I live in SE Asia (come from middle Europe) - its way worse here.
What adds to the perception is that all the village Chinese that are barely more than monkeys and excited by every shit are most of the tourists.
The ones in cities are very decent people

However in the roughly 500 years since the martial arts have left china, extensive improvement and specialization has been made by members of other civilizations such as the Japanese and Americans, but in china all they can do is continue to copy the old patterns insteadof evolving their art themselves.

martial arts have existed in every part of the world since time immemorial
the fact that they wrote it down isnt the same as they created martial arts

See

West gtfo

However, by writing them down they were able to improve their arts to a greater precision than all other martial artists, as there was a concrete representation to pass on to the next generation. Sadly this ultimatly resulted in their stagmation as well.

*stagnation

The philosophy of Easter and Western martial arts differ greatly; eastern style are simply focused on warfare and killing while eastern styles focuse more on self-improvement, spirituality, and education.

I am a master of the Easter arts, my egg colouring is on a level to only accessible to a super sayian!

I'm a white and I'm a genius that created civilization!

>This is your stupid argument.

Indians shit in the street not chinese!
Get youre fucking stereotypes right you fucking redneck hick!

Btw theres 1,3 billion in china and the same in india yet china is about the same size as the usa with only 300mil and india is even smaller!

Why arent there 1 billion europeans and 1 billion americans!? Blame youre nigger, cuck culture and limp dick.

The chinese have a saying that the penis is mightier than the pen.

Yeah because white people are the only ones who use wood and cut trees right.....
Fucking dumbass nigger.

>Indians shit in the street not chinese!
youre right chinese dont shit in the streets
they just shit in the middle of metros, temples, and memorials

They treat you but they expect you to return the favor next time!
Its in the culture man.
If you dont they may one day cut you off very unexpected without a warning.

When someone treats you then you treat them next time and so on, if you just take then youre an asshole.

Theres over 1.3 billion in both india and china, im pretty sure they cant justify themselves with survival, except on a individual level.

Meh... shitting in a trashcan is a level better than shitting in the street but i am aware of their shitti culture, dog boiling, spitting, and chewing loudly and smacking lips and public pissing and much more.

The respectful poop on the floor of the mosque during Ramadan.

Of course. Try to find someone in the US that doesn't demand that check split.

And all the educated people were either killed, tortured/imprisoned, or exiled from the country, leaving only the lower intelligence castes to try and rebuild a nation.

I've been living in a city that's mostly Chinese for the last few years. Yea, they are awkward as fuck. It's like they all have some form of autism or something.
Also, by far the greediest people I've ever met and I met a lot of Jews.