I fuckin' hate white people. Fuckin' fucker fucks!

I fuckin' hate white people. Fuckin' fucker fucks!

No you don't you're just clamoring for attention because the information age has created an epidemic of anti-social behavior and we're living in a golden age of loneliness, so when all your problems are solved for you, you still seek a reason to lash out because you don't feel complete.

OMG user! YOU"RE RIGHT! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF! I WANNA DIE I WANNA DIE!!!

What's the whole point of anything of existence. Nothing even exists. It's all an illusion. Why can't anyone come to terms with that? Fear? Denial??? We are all living a lie.

What's wrong with sales op?

I liked mine better. If you were trying to satirize me, you didn't do so correctly.

The reason I'm lashing out is cuz everybody things I'm white, but I'm really Hispanic. I just wanna be seen from who I really am?

I'm thinkin' about getting a really deep tan. But not too crazy about skin cancer.

Then why do you keep appropriating white culture?

>Is brown
>not white
>worries about first world diseases like cancer
>wew lad

Maybe you should just kill yourself then.

I don't necessarily appropriate ALL of white culture. But often, it's unavoidable since it prevalent practically everywhere.

I think what we need are more Hispanic innovators; someone to stand up and lead the Latino culture into creating something that would actually benefit humanity.

How about you just grow the fuck up and not care whether something is white, black, brown, red, or yellow. Life is too short to be trying to put yourself in a box. Don't be one of those faggoty SJW snowflakes.

This. Latino culture needs to die out. Ghetto culture needs to die out. White culture needs to die out. We need to create Human culture. That or ya know die because we were too divided when it counted.

>What we need to do is become exactly what we hate. Great innovators of society.
>because nothing screams hypocrisy more then saying it's only okay when I do it but its oppression if you do it.

Hispanics need to get more involved in preventing the muslim invasion and right-wingers would think alot different about your people.

Also coming into america legally would help.

Most mexicans ive talked to (usmc here) want the wall to prevent crime in their own country and southern states where their families live

White culture IS human culture.
If white culture never existed the human race would have died out long ago. The medical and technological advances of white people are exactly why we are all here today.
While other races may have made contributions they are in no way even close to the weight they bare to whote peoples contributions to humanity's survival

>we
There's your problem. There is no "we". This age of information has created the misconception that people are more unified and close knit than people actually are. People are tribal animals. Always have been, always will be. The human ability to discriminate is the reason why we haven't died out. It's a necessary evil.

In a perfect world, that would make complete sense. However, society is not color blind and realistically race still maters, unfortunately.

I'm just tired having society judge my people as a bunch of welfare collectors and criminals.

I dunno. That's life I guess. I gotta go shit. laterz.

It's so bizarre are sad that people think this is a hateful and racist thing to say. It's a clear and evident fact.

but we invented electricity, and freedom.

>invented electricity
That's like saying fire was invented.

Nah man look at Africa, that would just be the Human race instead. There but horribly spastic.

The reason there is no WE is because people like you are saying so. Its because blacks and mexicans and every fucking one wants to be so god damned proud of who they are while at the same time shitting on anyone they perceive to be above them but if I as a straight white male am proud of my race and sexual orientation I'm not checking my privilege.

Give this anons post some consideration. Is it society that is judging his people unfairly or is it that our perceptions are being clouded by the LOUD uneducated masses. Just because some white dude says brown people are "bad" doesnt mean all white dudes think this. In the end this anons post comes from HIS perception that society is judging him not the reality of being judged.

This is the reason whites arent "discriminated" against because we just act like normal people and if someone slights us we assume (unless otherwise stated) that the other persons issue is with us personally not with our whole race.

I'm appalled at how idiotic this post is. Good trolling

But fire was invented.

What the newfag meant to say was we invented how to transfer and store electricity.

You're aware that fire and electricity are present in nature right?

Then why do keep dating fat white chicks then?

You're an idiot.

White people need to stop having guilt for themselves and be prideful without turning into Neo-Nazis.

There's that "we" again. "We" didn't invent shit, comrade.

What OP said, but gays

it could be the fucking royal "we"

Oh, we understand now.

I'm glad we do now.

OK Brian, you had your little tantrum -- you still have to go to tennis lessons today though.

you guys are like going on amusement park rides with all this WEEEE shit

Or just making fun of the irish?

Well, I'm not racist. I'm a mutha' fuckin' United Nations, bitches!

ok, why?