No fluffy thread?

No fluffy thread?
> Fluffy thread
> Focus on danceh babbies

Bump

When I get home tonight I'm going to draw some so I can be ridiculed and called a faggot

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy ;) *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease *squirms* pwetty pwease *sad face* I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip* like I need to be punished really good~ *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your cock* your daddy meat I like *fondles* Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip* please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

>premium

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you have such warm and dry climate o3o notices you have oil o: someone's rich;) nuzzles your oily woily~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your drilly willy you're so rich :oooo rubbies more on your oily woily it doesn't stop coming·///· drills you and siphons your oil bushy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope bushy really likes $: wiggles f16 and air strikes I want to see your big oil reserves~ drills oilI have a little growing industry o3o rubs battle tank can you please get my oil~ puts drills in your oil nyea~ its a seventy gallon barrel rubs your drill can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need oil runs gun down your chest and punches lip like I need oil really good~ drills on your oil as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some oil digs up your sand as my eyes glow it smells so strong :v extracts oil mmmm~ so musky excavates all over your land your oil I like fondles Mr.Sadam Hussein hehe puts gun to head and inhales deeply "We do not negotiate with terrorists" ~ transports oil air strike me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ siphons all your oil so good takes oil of your land oily goodness~ eyes role back and goes mantle deep mmmm~ drills and fracks

got anymore?

solid kek my dude

Ignore it guys

Bump

Bump

Do I need to keep posting to keep alive? I'm OP I ran out of pictures and I got to go somewhere