Fat People TV

What are the best shows about people of size or for people of size? Secret Eaters I think is my favorite.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream#UK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the hell is double cream?

>people of size
Is this a thing now?

SJWs move fast.

>SJWs move fast.

Unlike people of size. But Secret Eaters is a legit good show.

>3106
>06
>6

triggered, just say 3100

Outside of America we like to be accurate.

Also some good shows that are against people of size.

Is there an American version?

supersize vs superskinny was pretty good

No, American shows glorify these people.

Who else only eats 1 meal a day, if that?

Its not that I starve myself on purpose. I just don't like to eat. Hunger comes and goes like waves.

>Hunger comes and goes like waves.
like diarrhea

there's literally no way you're gonna be that precise with calorie counting though unless you're under an extremely disciplined and micromanged diet down to the calorie. For a fatty who just shovels food in all day your best guess is rounding it to the nearest 50 or even hundred

They have dieticians and doctors on the show who track what they eat, that's how.

The only reason I go on reddit is the "tumblr in action" board to laugh at crazy SJWs. But I just cant waste another second or brain cell on any more fat people logic. I can't even laugh at it anymore. It's literal fucking cancer.

even if a package of food says it's 100 calories, it could range 95 to 105 ez though

>13 stone 12

my marijuana habit has led me to eat supper after work (between 5 and 7), and then usually a large snack like a plate of nachos or a bowl of cereal around midnight

I rarely eat breakfast or lunch and i rarely feel hungry during the day. If I do feel the need to eat I'll go to subway.

why have a food trolley in the weight loss ward? he's a fat sack of shit, but he's right in that aspect.

I eat five times a day, all small meals. Never feel hungry, always have energy, feels good man.

And? You're literally arguing over nothing. That's how they added it up. Get the fuck over it

when a crumb can contain a calorie, there is zero way of knowing the amount down to the singles digit

odds are they added the 6 so people would be more likely to notice it goes from 1300 to 3100 since most americans are borderline illiterate or dyslexic

It's a British show mate.

>Double cream in cereal
Jesus, fat people are fat because they're delusional. That's the only explanation. It's like an addicted person's mentality.

>guy in fat ward to lose weight on a strict diet
>they have a food trolley come round with snacks

he's a cunt, but he has a point.. why the fuck are they bringing a cart full of snack food to the fucking weight loss ward?

you ukunts are hilarious.

reminds me of my fat mother being all excited when she told me how she's putting Nutella on everything because the commercial said its "natural and good for you!"

to make money off of the people who clearly have zero self control (and their visitors)

That and learning to just fucking say 'no' to snacks is the only step in losing weight for people like him. If they deny him access to snacks for the duration of his stay it's not him that's changing, it's the environment. when plunked back into his normal environment he'll go back to being a fatass.

48% milk fat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream#UK

I miss when you could make fun of fat people on tv.

>people of size
Is it like "people of nigger"? The proper term is "fatasses".

>48% fat

Shit man that would be like a paste.

no

>I have no argument so I'll just keep dumping frog pictures

no its pourable, roughly the same as Heavy Cream in america

That's retarded. There's no fucking point in him being in a special ward of a hospital in the first place if he cant get away from all his temptations and learn how to control himself.
That's like having a trolley full of heroin and vodka going round a rehab center.

Fat people death camps now.

Have you ever jerked off to Stephanie?

my argument was that it's silly to say 3106 calories when them trying to be accurate is guaranteed to be inaccurate and they should have just said 3100

>It's not costing me, it's costing the NHS
This is what the democratic mindset looks like.

I've jerked off to Sportacus.

Lazy is a goddamn great show, fuck anyone who says otherwise with a stingray

No one's listening frogposter.

the guy is clearly just extremely ignorant

They actually do this at some places with placebos though and see if people will take the bait

Kek, her body is shaped like an upside down T, how is this legal?

ruoka apu?

i'm mostly amazed at how some people can stay alive long enough to get that big

The American health care system is amazing.

I usually miss a meal or two because of health issues. I'll just feel too sick to eat for many hours.
Still a bit of a chubster because I'm too sick to exercise most of the time.

post more fat

That's a beautiful UK woman...

i thought it was shit. don't people die over there because they can't afford health care?

T H I C C

It's unarguably the best in the world as far as the actual care. US hospitals have the highest survival rate of any country.

>US hospitals have the highest survival rate of any country.

because it's a gun-free zone.

>Asylum Demon

You could make fun of them because being fat was extraordinary back then. Now we're all fat asses and the media doesn't want to about the party they played in it.

enjoy that brain damage

The times they are a changin'

It's amazing if you can afford it, or it's provided with your job.

This
My mom has gone on a diet recently yet still drinks alcohol. I had to explain to her that the reason shes not losing weight was because beer has a lot of empty calories and her reaction was literally "beer has calories??!?!!?"

"Empty calories" is not a thing. Calories are calories are calories.

>pre breakfast
>coca cola and cinnabun or w/e that shit is

holy shit, i'm overweight too so i'm not going to start preaching about eating healthy and shit, but jesus fucking christ coca cola, pre breakfast, wtf is this shit

She's a hobbit. I'll bet you don't even eat second breakfast either.

Michelle Obama attacking childhood obesity was a good start. Hopefully the tide can be turned.

why have no one posted the one with the broccoli yet?

i doubt the woman in question can afford that health care though, she comes across as your typical white trash welfare overweight woman

She very well could be on Medicaid.

>that pic

Holy shit he must be in so much pain. Correcting swelling like that is relatively simple though. Why let it get that bad?

I don't eat breakfast at all. I just drink coffee and smoke 10 cigarettes.

Oof

cuz it prolly costs like a gorillion dollraydoos lmao

We should adopt the British system.

we should just let them die

I used to do this. Now just have the 1 cup and 1 cigarette

Is it weird that nothing makes me want to lose weight more than fat acceptance?

I never cared before but this shit is the first thing that is motivating me.

Not at all. It's how lots of men get motivated.

murica

But that is the opposite of the picture. I don't mind being called fat because I am. What I hate is people defending my laziness and saying I should accept or even be fucking proud I am fat.

is her name actually slam goorwich lol

I love the bongs

You guys have gone too far.

That's a halloween costume gotta be
>U.S.A. $1.00

nevermind

hey now, she exercises...

>"exercises"

lel these fatties are mad

>having a food trolley around fat people "trying" to lose weight

That's like putting a drug dealer at the front door of an NA meeting.

WE WUZ FAT N SHET

thank god I live in the US where I don't have to worry about paying for these people

why let yourself get that fat

>high in [micronutrient]

All those fatties are on some kind of disability assistance that's tax paid.

Not really since any emergency room will have to treat you regardless.

I used to know a girl with Crohn's disease who was basically an opiate addict and would just shop around all the emergency rooms in the area. They'd take her in when she had an issue, would dope her up and send her home with a script for opiates and her bum ass never spent a dime on healthcare.

seemed more like he was admitting it was a bit silly to obsess over it by posting a tongue-in-cheek frog

o i am laffin

Yes they should stick to keeping the fatties in walmart where they can shit themselves to lose weight

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

yah but its not as bad as other countries

pffftt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_quality_of_healthcare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000

It's not total shit tier, but "unarguably the best in the world", no.

I'm guessing you're either underage or not American.

Putting yourself in a several thousand dollar hole of debt for the most basic hospital procedure while screaming that anyone who tries to fix the system is a communist cuckold is a time honored tradition.

And these cucks talk shit about lbs and other non metric measurements

With that huge amount of niggers and whatnot I'm not sure an European type of heath system could work.