How complete is Americanization of your country's culture?

Getting worse every year.

Getting worse every year. But they don't have it easy either

Pretty fucking close :(

Probably the most Americanized cunt in Europe

Kids stop right in the middle of sentences cause they don't know the word so they say it in English instead

can't say that anything west of quebec is gonna get anymore americanized, but the east is slowly becoming more americanized

>But they don't have it easy either

We've happily adopted a lot of Mexican culture and call it our own. Tacos, burritos, marijuana....that's all ours now, ese.

Already complete. You let this happen, papi

>Theres a burger masturbating while reading this thread

Reporting. We will spread burger joints to every millimeter of the globe.

americans founded my country and outlawed our native culture so it was always 100% from the beginning

I do hope you're enjoying it

There's nothing left of Spanish culture except among old people. Today we're just an amorphous blob of generic Western European and American culture.

We never had any culture of our own anyway. Pre-WWII we were a British colony and since then we're an American colony.

I've been to Germany it was pretty boring the only cool thing was the Autobahn. I wouldn't say you are americanized because on the whole Germany is pretty boring.

>Americans founded my country and outlawed its native culture

When did America colonize Germany lol. Are you talking about the postwar occupation?

Same as everywhere else.

Worst of all is we're doing it to ourselves.
We have more and more nazis thanks to the rise of the "right", but they're completely missing the point and only talk about blacks and Jews, neither of whom even live in this country anymore.

We need actual patriotism, that propagates native culture, rather than shits on others.

I do this, I think I might have problems with my memory. It gets worse, though. My friend who's a Sup Forums and Sup Forums browsing memer says stuff like "tikrai make'ina tave pathink'int"

He oído que la tasa de obesidad en México se ha disparado debido a la dieta tradicional está siendo sustituida por la dieta de alimentos procesados de América.

what does ese mean. see it once in a while

It's like "bro" or "dude". Kind of like 'acere' in Cuban Spanish.

I think he's referring to the way that the US essentially founded the Federal Republic of Germany and was the driving force behind "de-Nazification" in the West. Our government, along with the British/French government, destroyed Nazi symbols and discouraged Nazi ideology.

But for the record, this was better than the Soviet method, which was "rape every German woman in sight, so they all pop out half-Slav children".

It's mexican cholo speak for a person it's stupid.

CHI

Try getting a language that humans can understand, Ferenc.

Already speak English.
Also Hungarian is way easier than Spanish.

Not at all.

Just a little

Does that mean Germans DO NOT celebrate a certain tradition?

am I the only one who feels American pop culture is getting weaker in its appeal?

The Radio and MTV stars of the 80s were huge on the whole planet, but people like Kanye arent that well known outside the USA. I couldnt whistle the melody of any Justin Bieber song, I only know he exists from the news.

also, american tv shows (sitcoms with laughing tracks) were commonly dubbed in the 80s, like ALF, but there havent been any on tv for years.
Reruns of 90s Simpsons must be the most popular thing from the USA here.

>Hungarian is way easier than Spanish
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Pues sí, la gente no sabe comer, y menos la gente pobre, que casualmente es la más obesa. Aunque estos últmos años Chile y Argentina nos superaron en el consumo de gaseosas/refrescos/frescos/soda (como sea que le digan allá). Y su tasa de obesidad también se está disparando.

Could be K-pop and other countries are starting to fill the gaps.

It really is. It is highly logical.

El pan dura para siempre porque no hay material orgánico en él. Cuando el moho y los insectos ni siquiera lo comen, usted debe estar preocupado.

then why can't i understand or even guess a single word in it?

Soon you will all bend the knee...

Half the youth have pseudo-yank accents because of TV.

NZ is almost indistinguishable from America culturally

>mfw we win the cultural victory despite other countries claiming we have no culture

You guys have Maori culture thrown in there. Kinda like Hawaiians and white Americans.

almost all new words are from English ex)Pasokon->Personal Computer
naming babies like American ex)karen, erika
world hugest US troops, literally everywhere ex) Okinawa, around mt.Fuji, Yokosuka, Saga
Japan self force cannot do anything without US permittion
Our conscript was wrote by America

literally we are another philippine.
please come here master US-sama.

Please stop following our culture. Go away.

but your accents are similar to ours, especially in dublin. perhaps the american influence started earlier than that.

nope, american pop "culture" has been getting objectively worse over the past few decades, if such a thing were even possible.

how the fuck are we Americanizing you guys when every yuropoor here claims that we have no culture?

Maori and Hawaiians are Polynesian, so they are culturally and racially similar
Apparantely Hawaii is like a tropical New Zealand, a group of islands with whites, asians, and polynesians

>your accents are similar to ours
No they're not.

>especially in dublin
They speak with British accents.

Cancer isn't a culture, you rootless wanker.

You never notice the culture you're integrated in.

Completed.

What is Americanization anyways?

We're not really replacing the culture of anywhere else. Just taking the existing culture and giving it a new coat of paint. American "culture" is more like a seasoning if other cultures are food.

I'm surprised that American culture is that popular in Japan because your culture already has its own pop culture and your countrymen are known for being pretty bad at English.

What flavor would it be..

Salt. Goes on everything.

Salt

0% as American culture is basically a retarded version of British culture.

Tbh argentinian culture is garbage so I don't know how much we are americanized and how much was shit already

>tfw you trick yanks into accepting your degenerate culture and they start spreading it to your enemies, so not only do your enemies become weak but they become cucked to your culture

All part of the Keikau.

Correct

But british accents don't have the rhotic 'r' for example.

Yeah pretty much except it's very expensive to live in Hawaii and the hula girls are pretty hot, but the native Hawaiians are very territorial lmao.

Like half of the states within the Federal Republic are artificial states created after the war and have never existed as these entities before.

what kind of bad things did you borrow from us? i thought you were pretty anti american in general.

Right? Patriotism might look retard for some liberals but sometimes you need to step back in order to do things right in the future. Even so I can't find any good reason to feel it for my country but I want to.

Nationalism is how everyone begins fixing everything. Celebrate difference.

Japan is best ally everyone else can fuck off.

iceland/netherland people were unironically easier to understand than most british people i met

to be fair a lot of america was germanized by german immigrants

american media in general has been trying harder to appeal to asian audiences recently as opposed to SAmerica and Europe since they are getting increased buying power.

>karen, erika
is this actually happening?

I can only think of Starbucks and McDonalds/Burger King as bad American things popular here. But then, there is no shortage of traditional restaurants and Mc Donalds is half fast food half place for coffee and reading the newspaper for free here.
Other things you see in American movies like people ordering from their cars and eating in their cars, I have never seen, although the window for doing that exists.

McDonalds is associated with divorced fathers who have to take their kid somewhere the day of the week they get to be with his son/daughter.

"Normal" Argentine music sounds like rock from the 70s, but more British than American, especially like rip offs of some period of the Rolling Stone. It is very stagnant. But owes more to England even if Americans invented rock.

Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts did fail and leave the country in the 90s.

Argentine culture is mainly autoctonous-spanish-italian but the USA influenced us greatly by creating rock music, fast food places and the simpsons.

That sounds about right. As an actual American youth (19 years old), I can confirm that American pop culture isn't even popular among its target demographic.

I think it is mainly about RAP. Basically, you dont need to know English to enjoy the Beatles, but you need to know English very well to enjoy Rap, otherwise it is just a dude talking fast with barely a/no melody and harmony.

rock is pretty much dead as a mainstream art form in the USA. in 20 years it will be like Jazz.

I don't know is it proper that calling it populer though. Bad English is because our English class is shit, We will make fun of some students who read English text properly(reading like American) so everyone cannot be agressive to study real English. after entered uni, this shitty culture is bit improved though.
kek, I love USA and people very much but you are treating us bitch

Dead mainstream, but we have a damn healthy underground.

>the simpsons.
kek i noticed that on Sup Forums

maintstream american culture isn't even popular here anymore, all the teens and 20s are into 'underground' stuff that varies by region/city or are into critically acclaimed things like HBO that aren't distinctly american

its better this way imo

While that's good that you guys are improving, my University is filled with Chinese/Korean exchange students, but it feels like very few Japanese youth are interested in learning English and studying abroad.

Why don't argies use the drivethru?

Pretty sure thats is a polylingual thing, i tend to forget words in spanisg and say them either in english or deutsch

>We will make fun of some students who read English text properly

and why is that

Gotta fill the cultural void with something

a ese pan si le crece el moho y si lo dejas fuera las palomas si lo comeran
sustituir el agua por refresco es, a mi parecer, la principal razon por la cual se disparo la obesidad

doesnt make sense to me. I would have to be extremely in a hurry to want to eat in my car (while driving?), and if I am in a great hurry I wont waste time ordering food.

no it is more like a take out, you pick it up and eat at home

yep.
traditional names are called "siwasiwa neemu(old fashioned name)" and some America-styled names are increasing.

one of their hands is on the stick-shift (they drive manuals) while the other is on their bf's cock, they don't have any hand to eat with while they drive

Most of the time people use the drivethru is because they're going to eat somewhere else like at home (maybe with their family) or at work, not in their car.

this
THIS

Losing cultural values to consumerism and low quality media

The gimmick is that we're supposed to pretend it's really cool and funny that your traditions are being replaced

But in reality we hate all this shit just as much and similarly we have no choice.

Just accept it Espana.

depends on what you mean by americanization, if you mean this then it is spreading and being accepted
if you mean the spread of democratic, meritocratic, & secular humanistic values derived from a western super power, then it really not happening or happening too slow to my liking

Germany is so Americanized, the Natives are being exterminated, and the rich Jews are shipping in blacks by the millions to profit from their cheap labor!!

I know a woman in Cork and I swear she has an American accent.
She had to read a bit of Gaelic she learned in secondary to prove she was Irish to someone.

>Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts did fail and leave the country in the 90s
Wal-Mart también fracasó espectacularmente en Alemania, aunque por razones bastante diferentes.

how do we save germans

Not surprised in the least that Walmart failed in Germany

Horrible man. Americanization of America is horrible. Pretty complete.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH TRY AND STOP US

>debido a la dieta tradicional está siendo sustituida por la dieta de alimentos procesados de América

una puta mentira. Los Mexicanos siempre han sidos gordos.