Serious question

Serious question

Why do english people take football so seriously?

All day with that obsession by epl , the epl is the best league in the world ,muh parity,audiences,la liga is shit bla bla bla..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Pelota_World_Championships
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because outside the PL they are shit.

Because Sky Sports tells them to

Imagine being shit at all sports. It messes you up, so you have to delude yourself in believing you're good at something

they're insecure

50 years of hurt, never stop believing

shitty food
shitty weather
ugly women
You would do the same

This desu. Imagine being shit at literally everything. That's how it feels.

>50 years of hurt
It's 51 now.

>serious question

>why do spanish people take football so seriously?

>all day with that obsession with real and barca, real and barca are the best in the world, muh galacticos, muh 2 team league, muh messi, muh ronaldo, premier league is shit etc etc etc

>epl
>epl
What league you on about? And what do we have to do with it?

There are 10 spic threads talking about the PL for every 1 vice versa

English are the Americans of europe. Idiots who fill their life with bread and circus and blame everyone but themselves why their life isn't moving positively.

Why does anyone take any sport so seriously? They're good at it because they appreciate it so much. Why anyone takes the Spanish league seriously is beyond me, if anyone actually does. The two teams with more money than God are the only relevant ones. Why do they bother playing the smaller teams? Why is it a big deal when one of them wins the league?

>You are doing the same

FTFY

What sports is Spain good at? You are worse than England at football outside of your Dr Fuentes generation which is easily measured in tournament results

What are you implying Bruce?

>real finishes 3rd in a 2 team league

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_Pelota_World_Championships
just like the british, spain needs to invent sports to be good at. though at least spain stays good at them.

What sports are white Americans good at?

world series tier

>Implying Basques are Spanish

We invite other countries to our sports and still beat them

Working jobs

Basically this

because
Their beaches are crap
Their 'mountains' are too small to climb
It's not safe to walk the streets (sharia)
poor biodiversity, a monotone green island
Their women are ugly
no party (sharia again)
bad weather

Nationalism is frowned upon in Europe so they get around this by saying it's just for the sport

>im still pissed off about the armada: the post

sometimes i wonder what lad life in britain is really like

:(

Or human...

Spain is Greece tier unemployment

Yet your educated people move here to work for minimum wage in coffee shops even though they've got degrees. You are our Mexicans lad.

Also no more EU bennies pal, and get that sangria ready for when the boys head over to Marbella in a few months

>imagine being shit at all sports

Mate, we make up less than 1% of the world's population and still came second at the Olympics last year. Granted most of those sports are boring as hell but that's still pretty good.

I think you're confusing Spain with Poland you bellend

>hates england
>uses english insults

I don't hate England and I learned English in England, therefore I use English insults.

I know it's a very abstract idea for the English, but it is possible learning another language you know

Why do Spaniards keep making threads about inferior the PL is to La Liga, how they don't care about it, and how they think it's weird how everyone else cares about it?