Last week I started dating this girl and she told me I don't need to wear a condom because she can't get pregnant and...

Last week I started dating this girl and she told me I don't need to wear a condom because she can't get pregnant and if she does she'll just get an abortion. I think I found perfect wife material

Get her STD tested. They want to get others infected so they are not alone in their plight. Thank me later.

She told me she was clean and i don't see anything on my dick so I'm good

This. Plus she could be lying. Idk I'm in the same situation and we both got tested clean. I know she takes the pill but I still don't bust in her. Just bust in her ass. Ezpz

She like when i bust in her pussy but not the ass. She always makes me pullout in ass

Are you retarded? If you dont want kids then why are you alive? Newsflash, the meaning of life is to make more of it.

I'm just trying to fuck right now

>life
>meaning
Kill yourself please, because the last thing we need is more of you.

found the catholic

lol

You're an idiot.

>in 9 months
enjoy your new kids

You are useless and retarded. Please commit suicide for the good of the species.

seems like a waste of time

Propagation != meaning

Do you even know how the word "meaning" is defined?

Actually, im a productive member of my society. Snack on those crackers, will you?

No. She told me she has been tested and shes never been pregnant. We've been fucking raw for about a week and we all good

>meaning
If people stop having children = no more people.

>she can't get pregnant
>if she does
Are you retarded?

>can't get pregnant
>and if she does she'll just get an abortion
>can't get pregnant
>if she does
>can't get pregnant

You either fucking retarded or you're both fucking retarded.

If more of us come along, that just means the species will die quicker.

>implying that's not the best possible outcome

Did she say that to all the Niggers?

no, the observable universe is billions of light years wide, we have a ridiculous amount of space to expand into

You're actually still a fucking moron buddy, have fun with your jungle mutated aids buddy.

Its more a worst case scenario

So Mars is better than earth because there are no people there to pollute it?

We're both white

Right!? Its like spending years tending to a tree knowing it will never produce fruit.

Worst case scenario I'll just get someone else pregnant

Wouldint it better to find someone who want a child, buy a house together and grow old together? Or are you not at the point where you can imagine your life 20 years in the future?