How do I tell my girlfriend that her pussy stinks

How do I tell my girlfriend that her pussy stinks

You wash your hand

Savage.

Make it non-discreet. If you and her are close you could easily just tell her that it smells / tastes different and you're worried she's getting a yeast infection or some shit FUCK MAN USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN

Push your ass against it and fart, turn to her and say ah smells better in here.

start turning her down. she will get the hint.

Febreze that shit

Offer to eat her out and then when you're down there stick something down your throat and puke everywhere

How do I tell my boyfriend that his cock stinks

Just tell her?
If your relationship is so uneasy. You'd be doing yourself a favor by just telling her straight up.
Just don't be a dick about it.

Look her in the eyes and tell her you need to shower because you smell! Then go shower bitch pussy, problem solved

Change hole

take a good lick then go to her mouth, she'll see

"You know how vital transparency is in a relationship, right? And you seriously don't need to be embarrassed or anything. Human bodies naturally smell. But when I preform oral sex, there is an unpleasant sort of odor that'll sometimes make it tough to really make you cum. So, maybe before we do shit, for my sake, and for your sake so you get a better experience, could you wash the lower region of your body? Again, no need to be embarrassed, I love you and every bit of you that comes with you. I just think it would be beneficial for us both for you to wash down there a little bit before we try anything."

Be nice and get her to shower first see if that fixes it. If she still stinks drop her. Sorry you hooking up with a tuna pussy but so is life.

top kek

My I had a similar experience with an ex gf. It was weird she was some weird af germaphobe with OCD and always washed her hands but she never paid any attention to her vag. Made no sense. It was literally one of the worst smells i've ever smelled in my life, and I'm not kidding.

I ended up staying with her for almost a year because she was rich and bought me tons of shit, had houses in hawaii and socal. I stopped being intimate with her and cheated on her non stop and she was too dumb to wonder why the physical activity stopped.

fucking austist

>someone on Sup Forums capable of communicating

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And she stopped listening by the end of sentence two and took it defensively.

fight her with her own weapon
dont wash your dick for month

shower with her before sexy time and clean her vag for her

you sound genuinely autistic. don't over complicate shit. just say "Listen, your pussy smells. Wash it or I won't eat you out."

"Peeeeeooooo! Holy shit!" Wafts hand in front of face. "Sorry but...daaaamn bitch! You've got the stank!"

With a big grin on your face. Hopefully she'll just be like "Oh shit is it really that bad?" and laugh with you. If not. Drop her on her ass. She takes herself too seriously and no fun bitches are not worth your time.

Bad smell is indicative of a Ph (acidic) imbalance. The pussy naturally has acid to kill bacteria that invade, etc... She's got an imbalance, so 'out of love', tell her that something's up and she should see the doc. If I were you, I'd make it seem like it's a new issue and you're worried for her..

"Baby, I've decided that to make you curl your toes properly, I need you to freshly shave and shower that thing so I can run my tongue over every micron of your pussy before I suck on your clit till your head implodes."
Problem solved. If not, masturbation is king.

killed me lol

you're a fucking moron.
unless the girl is a completely crude skank, even a "small" joke about her smell is going to upset her, or piss her off outright.

Just tell her to go wash her cooter you beta fuck

If there's a foreskin, then the stink is a given.

>t. autismo

"Hey hun, your pussy stinks".

be ready, she'll reply that your penor stinks even more

kek

>Americlap defending dry and mutilated dicks

>eurotrash criticizing Americans while still using majority of American products and media

>American products
Try Chinese instead nigger

Good question. I once had a gf of like 7 months and I didn't go down on her once. The pussy was good; it just stank.

I had a gf who had a stinky vagina. It wasn't due to hygiene or anything it was just something genetic. She was aware and self conscious about it.

She was the hottest girl I've ever been with. Like way out of my league. I have a feeling her self consciousness about her stank pussy may have had something to do with it.

Thered be times when she was wearing thin leggings and cuddling up with me and I could smell it through her pants.

"Wash your stinky pussy bitch."

She may respect you for not being a wimp about it.

What kind of smell is it? If it's musky or overly musky that's fine. If it smells like fish/crab/seafood it's probably a bacterial infection like vaginitis and she needs antibiotics

haha does this actually work

>How do I tell my girlfriend that his pussy stinks
fix it for you

I had this problem. everytime after i fucked her id go to her bathroom and wash my dick. shed ask what i was doing. i didnt want to hurt her feelings, so i couldnt tell her i was washing her pussy stink off my dick. we ended up stop seeing each other

Like this
>

you just tell him, he doesnt need things sugar coated, hes not a female

When my ex had some stank going on I would take a shower with her and wash her like it was foreplay easy peasy.

Had this problem when I was younger OP. I fingered a girl once and all I could smell afterwards we're mini chedders. Didn't have the balls to say anything to her and it went on for a few weeks. Although luckily one day it just stopped.

My God where were you while my dick was smelling like mini chedders. Are you some kind of genuis?

>little boy mutilated by his demential parents in order to sacrifice part of his dick skin to some kind of god defends the fact that they parents allowed some degenerate rabbi to torture him and possibly abuse of him in the process

Nah just autistic.

Be discreet, do like this picture

Hang one of these by her pussy.

If you find this kind of thing autistic, I suggest you take a good hard look at yourselves.

Smear a thin layer of diarrhea on your dick and ask your GF to blow you. If she complains about the smell, reply "WELL NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL", then proceed to leave your house naked, running, and screaming. She should get the idea

This, being there, I just talk about it, this happens believe or not when women are worry about their hygiene usually after their gynecologist tell her to not remove all their natural fluids because they tace care of her PH or something like that I don`t remember.

>Americans perpetuating muslim traditions on their children

oh god, my sides, well played user

And how do I tell a women, my gf and I have as a fuck buddy. Shower here is no option.

saved

jokes on you
my parents gave my foreskin to Satan

but what if she likes it

My sides are checking those dubs from space

You ask her if she's washed her arse, and when she says yes, say it must be your cunt that stinks then.

"Sweetie, everbody's entitled to smell bad sometimes, but your twat could knock a buzzard off a shit heap".

Shove a finger in there and then drag it under her nose yelling "smell mah fingah"

"Hey Hon. Are you cooking a salmon loaf in your cootch or what? Cuz...damn."

"I'm not telling you this to offend you, make you upset or otherwise put you down, but because I love you and care for your health and wellbeing. Vaginal odor is not normal nor healthy, and yours is repulsive. Please go wash it, if necessary I can make an appointment for you with the doctor so we can solve this issue if it persists."

Marry her

kek

This is the most sperg paragraph I've ever read.

Its extremely unnatural.

Take him to a Rabbi. I've been smelling clean since the day I was born.

"Sorry bae, no swiggity swish 'till you lose the fish"

So now we know how come some guys manage to get a gf way out of their league

>Virginity.exe

Y u jell?

>Thered be times when she was wearing thin leggings and cuddling up with me and I could smell it through her pants.

Holy shit.

leave this thread open for her to find

If it's that bad, lick her asshole instead. Works for me.

Leave the bedroom window open, say you think one of the neighbours must be cooking fish tonight because it stinks.

PEeeyEwWWWW hOlee FUk Yo' PuSsayayY $TinKs Loke $hITT Fo wAShh DAt $hiT OR illll finD Me anotHuh hood rat!

Rub alcohol and vinegar with salt on her pussy before doing the sex thing.

She will catch the drift.

Yeah going on and on about it makes it condescending. She will get the message at the first mention, you don't have to say, "now this is nothing to be embarrassed about..."

The only good line there is "I love every part of you."

I would go with: "Hey, you know I love every part of you, but, there is some odour down there when we are doing it."