ITT: Characters who are literally you

>ITT: Characters who are literally you

Professor X

I can understand a persons drive and spirit after a few moments with them.
During my life, everytine, I have been right in my assesments of the people around me and have accurately predicted their actions.
I can make my friends with all and none, I could get any woman I want but Im a virgin.
My father taught me how to use weakness in others, and my mother showed me how to make others vulnerable to me.
for I am everyones friend and no ones, I know secrets of all friends around me but they know nothing of me.

Oh my God literally fucking kill yourself

So in other words, you're nothing at all like Professor X.

/thread

>I could get any woman I want but Im a virgin
Shit tier b8 off yourself

Professor X is that nigga that made the power puff girls. He added that shit and was like daaamn got me some lil super babe loli

Honestly consider suicide you beta cuck. I don't think I've ever seen a more annoying and conceded post on Sup Forums and that's really saying something.

this has to be bait

How is it "literally" you? Are you a bald guy in a wheelchair who runs a school? Fucking retard.

dubs confirm truth

Is there an autistic mutant with bad luck that no one in the series likes?

You forgot to say you're also disabled

You do not wish for me to enter your mind
for you see I can reveal your truths

Fuck off retard.

Pic related its me...

Basically you think these are all good traits, think highly of your self and have to compensate with your lack of anything by telling yourself you are "ALL BUT NONE!", which you've used more than once in your fanfic.

Usagi

I'm blonde, 5ft tall, female, love cats and rabbits, hate homework, cry about everything, eat sweets all the time, fight with my dark-haired friend, blood type O, and am dating a Mexican guy who looks an awful lot like tuxedo mask. Im not a moon princess though

At least you have good posture. For a stick figure

I'll just chalk that up to bait and not you being a retard.

id say wolverine because i can fap quickly regenerate and fap again

Tits or GTFO

Damn must be nice living in a fictional narrative. We've all been 16 once, op. You'll be ok soon, I promise

>I can make my friends with all and none, I could get any woman I want but Im a virgin.

This is at least partially true

You sound like a total douche. You've been right about everyone because they all avoid you.

I am literally just like Beast, except for the blue, the fur, the strength, the glasses, and the smarts. Other than that, dead nuts on.

>could get any woman
>still virgin

i guess you can predict people because everybody thinks you're a piece of shit

But I'm flat as a pancake!

Same, im usually spot on with my assumptions regarding a person's character after a few moments of meeting them, which is a horrible thing considering i work as a congressional aide.

Spooderman?

Same. My legs don't work.

I'm a redneck and my name is joe. yep I'm dirty joe dirt

You've just described cyclops to a T.
Also the green lantern if you mean DC, he's pretty much the punching bag

ITT: newfags who fell for the b8

rules are rules
demonic trips shows this to be so

no one cares
Tits or GTFO

>Lol
Tfw no bubbles hentai