What are some of the more extreme stage antics of performers?

The other half of Rozz Williams' post-Christian Death project Premature Ejaculation ate a dead cat that had been hit by a car on stage, not pictured because I don't want to be banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

brainwashed.com/tg/coum.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QVEhM5ePh2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=00Of39IyjBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GG Allin is an obvious one. He would beat himself bloody with his mic, shit in his hand and smear it on himself/throw it at the audience, shove his dick in the mouth of female fans, throw chairs at the audience, stuff like that.

Some Japanoise artist destroyed the venue with a bulldozer.

that would be hanatarash. And they've done much more than that

>Hanatarash was notorious for their dangerous live shows. Some of the band's most infamous shows included Eye cutting a dead cat in half with a machete, strapping a circular saw to his back and almost cutting his leg off, and destroying part of a venue with a backhoe bulldozer by driving it through the back wall and onto the stage.

>At a 1985 show in Tokyo's Superloft, the audience was required to fill out forms due to the possibility of harm caused by the show. The show was stopped due to Eye preparing to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage. The performance cost ¥600,000 (approximately $9,000 US) in repairs.
ABSOLUTE MADMEN

How'd the car hit the cat if the cat was on the stage? Seems like it would've been a pretty serious accident for a car to crash through a building all the way to the stage and then hit a cat. Also, what kind of asshole to you have to be to not help all those people that got mowed down by that runaway car before you go eat a dead cat? Guy sounds like a dick to me.

Not a show, but Monte Cazazza lit a dead cat that was preserved in formaldehyde on fire on the kitchen table of an event once.

Just think, this guy later made vision creation newsun

He couldnt really shove his dick in their mouths, cause it was like an inch long fully aroused

what is up with all these dead cats?

I still have no idea how Allin managed to get J Mascis and Dee Dee Ramone to play in his backing band at various times.

>GG's dick size: inch long fully aroused
>average mouth size: five-seven inches in depth
>He couldnt really shove his dick in their mouths
It would be easier for him, nigger

And Thurston Moore, Wayne Kramer, Gerard Cosloy, etc. I'm amazed he got anyone to go to his shows, even. If there was even a 1/100 chance I'd get covered in shit at a show I wouldn't go.

i think dee dee ended up leaving after a week

when he's interviewed in the gg allin documentary he doesn't even realise that the band are called the murder junkies, which is amusing

what the fuck???? THAT eye?? i cant believe dj pica pica pica would do some crazy shit like that

To be fair, they changed their name all the fucking time

Iggy Pop?

Yep. That Eye. He mellowed out a bit.

>I'm amazed he got anyone to go to his shows, even. If there was even a 1/100 chance I'd get covered in shit at a show I wouldn't go.

the danger factor appeals to some people
i know a guy who was living in london and deeply embedded into underground music in the 80s when shit like RAC and industrial/noise music was really popping off, and he'd eagerly go to shows by the likes of skrewdriver and sutcliffe jugend even though there was always a fair chance of him either getting the shit beaten out of him by other attendees or the show itself getting raided by police

The emotron has always been doin nasty. Get his dick sucked on stage, piss on people shit in bags, light his dick on fire. Went into some awesome performance art type stuff at the end. He's a fuckin legend and you all should get in on it

jesus, the emotron is still around?
i remember seeing that guy live like 10-12 years ago. he was fucking hilarious and disgusting.

>Hangs pinata over crowd filled with chicken guts and shit.
>Places bat on the edge of stage
>"I beg you for the love of go don't break it."
>Inevitable happens

>Man runs on stage naked.
>Jerks him off and kicks him back into the audience
>Introduces his father to the man later.

>Cuts self on stage.

>Set drummer on fire as a "your fired" joke

>Repeatly beat up punks who throw stuff at him.

>Tears up bible.

>Wipes ass with flag.

>Viseral sexual, religious and nazi iconography.

By todays standards its probably less crazy and he's not the worst. But lets give the man some credit.

>half of the shit named was already done by alice cooper and ozzy osbourne before anyone posting on Sup Forums was even born
>half of the other shit actually never happened

wow incredible

someone post the throbbing gristle one

brainwashed.com/tg/coum.html
>Genesis recalls: I used to do things like stick severed chicken's heads over my penis, and then try to masturbate them, whilst pouring maggots all over it...
> In Los Angeles, in 1976, at the Isntitute of Contemporary Arts (LAICA), Cosey and I did a performance where I was naked, I drank a bottle of whiskey and stood on a lot of tacks. And then i gave myself enemas with blood, milk and urine, and then broke wind so a jet of blood milk and urine combined shot across the floor in front of Chris Burden and assorted visual artists. I then licked it off the floor, which was a not-clean concrete floor.
> Then I got a 10-inch nail and tried to swallow it, which made me vomit. Then I licked the vomit off the floor and Cosey helped me lick the vomit off the floor. And she was naked and trying to sever her vagina to her navel with a razor blade-- well, she cut it from her vagina to her navel with a razor blade, and she injected blood into her vagina which then trickled out, and we sucked the blood from her vagina into a syringe and injected it into eggs painted black, which we then tried to eat. And we vomited again, which was them used for enemas.

Well, also, they put a strange video of kids playing in a park and some parts with their underwear filmed

that's the one!

>that's the past liberals wanted!

>Seth Putnam from Anal Cunt getting a blowjob while shooting up on stage.jpg

this is honestly just quite embarrassing and tryhard when looked at in retrospect desu

not in 1976

Obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=QVEhM5ePh2Q
Check 22:00.

This is scary

....And hes fine!

the entirety of Crash Worships live show career
youtube.com/watch?v=00Of39IyjBg

I was gonna post about Fad Gadget ripping his pubes out on stage and kicking people's drinks off the bar. But it's honestly pretty tame.

Phil Collins let slip a swear word on stage once

Yeah, it was.

Long-time collaborator from Psychic TV that have worked with Gen in the past. He's full of shit and none of this actually happened. I'm surprised people still believe him. Gen has claimed he invented acid house and if I'm not mistaken, he accused Johnn and Sleazy for raping and killinh a 4 years old boy while filming it in 1992 (year when Gen was exiled).

Performance art is fucking stupid.

>Long-time collaborator from Psychic TV that have worked with Gen in the past
And we're supposed to believe you.

What is even happening here? Can someone give me a play-by-play?

Two edgy fags are pretending they're interesting.

hi fred!

the klf firing blanks into the audience at the brit awards from machine guns is hilarious and then over the loudspeaker it says "the klf have left the music business"

that was Coil

Zos Kia and Peter Balance trying too hard.

>cutting a dead cat in half with a machete

Where the fuck did he get a dead cat?

He left because of his schedule.

Some gook singer (female) pissing and rolling on the floor

Jesus Christ, this thread. Here I thought that Authur Brown was extreme for lighting himself on fire.

I almost walked out, the 2nd time I saw Skinny Puppy. Right at the start of the gig, in all the dry ice, I actually thought Ogre had a drugged dog in his arms and was cutting it with a piece of mirror. I soon realized it was fake but for a few seconds...

Seen them 3 times. Full of stuff like that. Ogre erupting from a plastic cocoon, spitting blood everywhere. Biting into a burger spewing blood everywhere. Shadow puppets from hell. A chain tree that spins with dead baby's, animal corpses at the end of the chains. Edgy shit.