What are your thoughts on public nudism?

What are your thoughts on public nudism?

Should it be legal or illegal to walk around the city naked?

legal

I think it's pretty hot if the person is attractive

That's about all I think about it

Illegal. If it was legal it would mostly just be the gross and ugly people that do it, imagine how much worse sweatty fat people who haven't showered in weeks would smell without their clothes holding a lot of the smell in

> shooped de whoped bullshitty

Also, illegal. Because it will be old gross nasty fucks, and they'll sit everywhere getting their syphiliitc ridden crotch rot on everything.

> not to mention the shit flecks from bare ass farts

It won't be a bunch of teenaged supermodels parading around, you doofs

I'd be fine with it being legal

But you'd have to be ready for all the shameless hideous people as well as the hotties

It should be legal (and mandatory) if you are fit and attractive, if you are a fat or ugly pig, then hell no.

Illegal
Can't help and think of all the kids!!
[spoiler]cause that most likely will give me a boner[/spoiler]

>without their clothes holding a lot of the smell in
I don't think it works like that

Is this a thing?

Nah - too many ugly bitches

It should be up to each city to make that decision, if you want to walk around naked, you should be free to move to a city which allows it. Businesses shouldn't be forced to let naked people in though.

It does. Ever smelled a ripe hamplanet? It's worse in ways you can't imagine without their clothes to act as a funk barrier

Other than cold temperatures, no one is actually harmed by nudity.
Play cop as much as you like, people ain't gonna give shit.

Those people's faces are priceless

Well first of all I wouldn't want to see 50% (male) of the population naked, then comes the fact that most women are ugly, fat, old, etc, so maybe I want to see 15-20% naked, So no, I'm good.

Everybody get naked

I think its fine

Businesses and the such like should be allowed to refuse entry to naked people if they so wish

But if people wanna walk around in the nude them whatever

In pedestrian gridlock situations they need to just avoid the press of bodies so as not to possibly be sexually harrassing people

Most people look weird naked. That's all I'm gonna say.

more? The people in the background are hilarious

Sure, but with a weight limit, age limit, and full acknowledgement that this is about as close as it gets to "asking for it" without actually asking to get fucked by some random psycho. If you're going to walk around fully nude you're going to get attention, much of it won't be desirable.

I don't really care when it comes to nude beaches, but I don't want people walking around naked in the streets.

strictly in gas

Illegal
I don't want my fetish ruined by uglies and old people