What do Sup Forums?

What do Sup Forums?

>Gf 7/10
>in relationship for 6 months
>talks to her ex semi-regularly and even agreed to go on a date with him which fighting me at the same time.
>eventually end up not going but never told me.
>talks with many other guys who flirt with her
>tell her I'm not comfortable with it but she goes on

Fast forward 1 month

>9/10 chick added me on Instagram
>we both used to like each other in 5th grade
>never really talked earlier.
>starts liking my old 3-5 days old photos late at night one per night.
>took it as "notice me senpai"
>Talk to her a week later
>small talk
>talk again few days later
>she talks very nicely
>I end the conversation mentioning my exams and by saying
>It was nice talking to you.
>gf reads chats
>goes ball shit crazy
>starts crying
>wants me to block her
>I refused, coz she talked to me nicely why do I block her
>it doesn't look nice
>delete chat thread by mistake
>legit mistake but she read it already
>Tell her my Instagram password and told her I'll never talk to her and if I do ill end the conversation and never read her message again.
>2 days later
>gf messages her and wish her for a festival from my acc
>I see the message on my phone
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>She replies while I have her chat open on my phone, I replied with a lifeless reply to end the conversation.
>gf calls me
>you texted her within a few seconds of her replying to you but you didn't tell me
>literally says that after a minute of replying to 9/10
>keeps fighting me that I replied to her before even when I said I won't talk to her again and also that I don't block 9/10 and that she doesn't trust me
>wants me to block her but I don't coz it doesn't feel right blocking someone for no reason.
>she thinks I'm choosing 9/10 over her
>wants me to choose between her and 9/10.
>i don't want to block 9/10
>Tell her it's not my fault, I didn't do anything wrong by replying to her and she was wrong for texting her in the first place.
Cont

>confront her with the fact that she talking to other niggles and her ex even when I told her not to
>ignores and keeps blaming me for texting 9/10.
>tells me I'm only with her for sex and not to touch her anymore
>I say okay
>tells me to talk to her only when I've realized my mistake.

>MFW I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE

What do Sup Forums?
I love her but don't wanna block 9/10 coz it doesn't feel right.
Do I block the 9/10 and go on with my gf who doesn't acts the way she wants me to.

dude fuck that girl, please please dump her

Yeah dude your gf is a fuckin insecure cunt who clearly needs validation from other guys. Dump her ass and fuck the 9/10

Dump the living hell out of her, be a man and upgrade yourself, the only reason she's so possessive and dramatic is

1) She's a psycho
2) She herself cucks you and is afraid of you having the audacity to man up and leave her/fuck a fine honey

She knows 9/10 is better looking than her. And you know damn well too. Change your IG password, tell your girlfriend to fuck off because you keep letting her have control of every situation, and hit up 9/10 for a date. Stop being a pussy wuss.

But I dont want to man. She's being a bitch. Can you guys please give me a little more input to help me make this decision.

You deserve to get cucked if you wont dump her.

7/10 is clearly bat shit insane and taking dick on the side
It's why she texts them
It's why she's so defensive
It's why she assumes you're going to cheat

Dump 7/10 and be with 9/10 (she's hotter to as a bonus)

100% serious

That sounds good to me user. Thanks for the input.
I think I should but I have too h many good memories with her and at this point I'm not sure if the 9/10 is actually interested in me or not just coz she talked to me nicely and stalks me on ig

She's being a cunt and is fucking Jamal

Nigga dump her so fast she can't even get off the dick she's riding

I think I should now. I don't wanna be a cuck. But I know she's not fucking other guys. I'm going to change my password now.

This

It literally doesn't matter about the 9/10

You're dating a psycho who is cucking you
You deserve better
Memories are just expertly laid future traps laid by women

Are you in high school or some shit? there's literally 52.5~ million bitches in your age category in America that would be potentially willing to shnoz your knob.

Why would you get hung up on just one grill if she's clearly emotionally abusing you? You should just dump her, move on, keep your dignity.

Also what I've find helps in times of struggle is replying to this post in ten hours your dead kiddo.

At this point it doesn't even matter whether or not you think she is or not. Do all of us men a favor and don't let bitches get away with this shit. Go for the hotter girl who clearly seems more stable. Your girlfriend is legitimately insane.

No you don't know that
You're just assuming based on your feelings
If you step back and unbaised look at them you'll see that she's 99% cucking you

Because he's a whipped pussy and can't be single

You have your whole life ahead of you for great memories, go have threesomes on vacation, be alpha as fuck, women fucking love that confidence, you hit up 9/10 asking to take her out to coffee and the next thing you know she's thanking you for creaming in her mouth just because you were different. And if 9/10 doesn't work out, go find yourself a 10/10. Trust me, this is coming from someone who cut off his relationship with his father after 18 years because he was a piece of shit, and someone who cut off his 2 and a half year relationship when his ex became a psycho cunt. Of course the good memories are gonna fuck with you, but you really need to wake up and realize that you're better off somewhere else in your situation. Women are intuitive as fuck. She knows for a fact that your situation is unpleasant so she's trying to brute force you into staying because she's comfortable where she is and will do anything to keep it that way. She does all this to you and is terrified you'll do the same. Life is literally handing you instant justice at this point.

Thank you I'm going to dump her. I'm in college I do realize that I can do a lot better than her.
Thanks for saying this user, this really makes me feel confident about the decision in going to make

I was in a similar situation a few years ago.

Dump her OP. It's not gonna go better as time passes.

user, read back what you posted. You know the answer you wanted us to give you. Go and do it. Get out.

She obviously wants you to be a cuck
You could not even text a girl while she get fucked by many niggers

I'm glad you actually listened. You have your whole life ahead of you. College was some of the most fun I had and I'm glad I dumped my crazy ex when I was in it. Had much more fun after that. Good luck user.

Post pics user

Thanks a lot user.

Yeah I'll probably get a hotter and better girl. Im'a dump her

OP i had this exact same situation with my ex i met a 10/10 from 5th grade and now im dating her, just break up with her it will be much better considering how psychotic your current girlfriend is

I'd have fucked the 9/10 by now.

Shit man, been there. Dump her and dump her now. Your girlfriend is a rampant skank, shit is only going to get worse from here. She's out talking to other dudes all the time, but you can't even have a female friend? Fuck that

This

MAN THE FUCK UP YOUR CUCKERY IS THE TOTAL WEAKNESS OF MODERN MEN.
tell her to eat shit and let you do whatever the fuck you want, tell her to treat you well if she wants to keep you around, tell her to either block all males she communicates to and stay at home if she demands such of you

be careful tho, women get attracted to you when you are dealing with a woman already, the 9/11 may just as well fade out if you drop the 6/10

Listen I too am in an abusive relationship (Yes you are in one) and Just do as your bitch girlfriend says, I know 100% how you feel brother. Do as she says and block that 9/10, OR take it to the next level and dump your girlfriend,block HER everywhere and cont flirting 9/10. I would already have done it if I had the chance, its just that im more likely to kill myself rather than dumping my current girlfriend because her abuse is so pshycoligal and she doesnt even realise it and if I talk to her, she makes her the victim. I dont see many more days here on earth in the current future but I dont care honestly. Dump your girl, talk to 9/10.

Okay
>Ex

Let your gf dump you. She seems crazy. If you tell her you won't block the girl, she'll have the choice between being reasonable and dumping you. It's a test for her.

You can mention having your gf dump you over your messages to the 9/10, it's a win for you either way.

Yeah I'm going to dump her now. I feel like she's too emotionally draining for me. She always wants me to do good to her but never reciprocates and always tells me how bad of a boyfriend I am.

based

Good Luck Op

She's busted as fuck

Keep the thread alive, tell us how it goes. We're emotionally invested in you now

Thank you user
She's acting off saying Im
>crushing the broken pieces
By telling her to be reasonable

Part of you already knows your gf is nuts. It's only a matter of time before shit hits the fan. She is gonna cheat or go crazy one day. This would be over no matter what.

The only thing you gonna regret is losing out on the 9/10 and she might be a better option.

But you'll prob. block the 9/10 like a beta cuck like most men, then regret it and a few months from now your gf is gonna cheat or fight or whatever and it will be over.

Circle of cuckery continues.

you are a dumb son of a whore and need to kill yourself

He is 100% right

That's true I know she's bats hit crazy. I will she got mad and went offline

Sounds like open already decided to keep the whole, when he finds out she been cheating on hi the whole time expect another thread from him complaining he had no idea and did the deserve this.

Yes you do OP. You don't dump her over this Bulls hit, you deserve it all.

Cuck.

Dump your gf and hit up the other girl.

Straight up my guy, I've been through this shit before. Dated a girl for a year who would get mad that I would like a few of my girl friends' posts on instagram, yet would go hang out with her guy friends at their house. She would get mad at me, but would see nothing wrong with what she was doing. It's a form of abuse. It'll drive you insane in the long run man. My ex cheated on me multiple times, I took her back every time like a beta fuck. Finally ended it, now I'm in a great relationship with someone who looks way better and makes 4 times the money I make. (I work 3 days a week and clear $1000.00 easily.) Man up, break up with her and move the fuck on. That shit is too toxic.

Are you in highschool?
It sounds like your GF is so fucking insecure like as if you are her first BF. Tell her that she needs to fucking man up and understand real woman go for stuff they really want, despite the talking being basically nothing she needs to get the fuck over herself and understand that woman will go as far as flirt directly with you, not even through the fucking internet. If you have a GF and this 9/10 is wanting you she is not going to stop going for you and I say that builds your options in existence, you shouldnt cheat on your GF or anything but having a healthy relationship with someone who likes you and is attractive to you as you are to them is just a situation that can build towards the possibility of you two developing something that will last forever. Your current GF sounds batt shit crazy and her controlling issues causes your relationship to be unhealthy. I would look her in the face and say "Bitch, I enjoy that she wants to be with me, I would even invite the idea of her and I flirting in person maybe on an informal hangout to see if chemistry exists between us because I am looking for someone who is worth being around. Like I am not going on a date with food with her but meeting up at a coffee shop for fun, because life is too short not to explore the possibility of her maybe being the one and if you have an issue with that than your emotions are holding me back from finding out if she is more of the one than you. If you care about me, love me and the potentials I can get in life you would let me find out is she is the wife I want or not because by being weird about just Instagram her I already know you are not like the wife I will be with forever.

you can tell from the resting bitch face that this isn't a quality woman. 6/10 looks don't help.

I get your situation. But why the fuck your gf making 4 times more money than you a plus?

Actually, sounds beta user.

hot.

WAIT WAIT WAIT user

DONT DUMP YET

PLEASE TELL ME U DIDNT DUMP YET

Anyone who tries to control your life by forcing you to cut off people that you enjoy being around (parents, S.O., etc.) are huge faggots. Relationships are about trust and all that gay shit, if she doesn't like you hanging out with other girls and doesn't trust that you wont be faithful then fuck her she's a cunt.

I'm saying that as someone who is currently cheating on their gf

How do you get away with it. Similar situation here

Beta? It's 2017 you cucklord. Who gives a fuck anymore? She's a bartender, bringing home like 500-700 a night. I don't give a fuck that she makes more than me. More power to her for doing so. Also, she's my suga momma.

so easy

Tell her, "Bitch, I enjoy that she wants to be with me and is active about it, I would even invite the idea of her and I flirting in person,maybe on an informal hangout, just to see if chemistry exists between us. I am looking for someone who is worth being around so I am going to meet up with her at a coffee shop for fun, because life is too short not to explore the possibility of her maybe being the one or perhaps even just a nice friend. If you have an issue with that than your emotions are holding me back from finding out if she might be more of the one for me than you, which I understand you wouldnt be happy about but in the end we should all be with the right person. If you care about me, love me and the potentials I can get in life you would let me find out is she is the wife I want or not because by being weird about just Instagraming her I already know you are not like the wife I will be with forever, you crazy over protective inhuman freak."

Exactly, it's 2017 bro. Unless you her pimp, it should make little to no difference what your bitch makes man.

Does she hand you her paycheck or something?

>she agreed to go on a date with her ex
AHAHAHHAAH you should've dumped her ass right then. Fuck the 9/10

True alpha would have gotten a threesome out of this before dumping either or both.

At least fuck both one last time before settling who is better.

take gf out on saturdays and one day during week

fuck ex on sundays and whenever im off work and feel like it at night

All I was trying to state by saying so, is that by leaving a toxic relationship, I got into a better one with a better person. Who actually has her head on her shoulders and is independent either way it goes. The way I may have worded it may have been misleading, but I assure you it was to prove a point; being I said fuck you to the cunt and got a 10/10 who supplies me with money for weed, while I pay the bills.

Sup OP, you don't love her and she doesn't love you, stop being a little fucking faggot and finish this manipulating controlling little rat before she hurts you.

As soon as a woman doesn't trust you, wants to see your phone etc, just end it already because it's going absolutely nowhere.

Pic related - easy 8/10 i fucked off as soon as she wanted to see my phone. "I wanna see who you're speaking to"... How about trust me or get the fuck out, crazy bitch.

You deserve better user.

If you don't tell her exactly this than you are too much of a fucking beta bitch to have a healthy relationship where the woman you are with respects you entirety, become the Alpha you deserve to be and take not only what you should be best with but take your life into a world free of negativity. Your gf doesnt even sound worth the sex, so at this point unless you love her more than you think you could love another she is a time filler gf until you find the one you should be with.

>You deserve to get cucked if you wont dump her.

Shes crying and asked me to leave her alone. She put her phone on airplane mode too.

found the foreveralone

Force her to show you all of her texts and etc.
Tell her if she refuses it's over because she has obviously been cheating.

If you search and there is nothing, just inform her you aren't doing anything wrong by having a friend of the opposite sex when she does also.

Don't chase her, it's done! Congrats buddy!

Women can SMELL single, even through the phone, i dont think u have the full game potential to genuinely show u don't just want to fuck, but u do want to fuck, maybe u do, idk..

Take ur girls bs for a minute while building a proper relationshil with 9/10.. after that whole bs stunt, ur gf did, u have some damage control to tend to

Get ur fucking balls back, change ur pass bitch. Tell 9/10 ur gf wanted ur pass a while back and u just gave it thinking no mind, but what she did was disrespectful to 9/10 and u just eanted to apologize for the awkward and blatantly rude confrontation. Once ur talking more regularly, and u 2 are comfortable enough to chill, dump this chick on the low, don't mention it or anything, try not to become a mess, it tales two to tango, like it sid me and my longest relationship, i rrgretted breaking up, but i was young.. u have a lot of bros healthily reassuring u, this is serious emotional toeture and will forever effect your relationship with females to the point where after she has trained u, is bored, abd peaves, u won't even know how to speak to a woman ur not fucking, and so u speak very open and candid like u would ur girl, and will take a lot of fuckups to cure this

I did it so believe me, things are fuckin great now, but i fucked up on a lot of possible epic memories due to spergy fucking mental conditioning of not having girl friends, at the time all i wanted was her in the end even ditching my own friends, about this time, the stuff ur dealing with to that degree, was when i said enough is enough

Got it brother. Honestly man, I've been there myself. I was just busting balls for saying your girl is a big earner.

How a girl is in bed, or her personality matters way way more in a relationship than what she makes. Like 98-99% of a relationship right there. Just to clarify, my friend had a similar situation, his girl started calling him a deadbeat and resenting for him earning less. It still happens in this day and age.

Anyway, more power to you man!

THIS !

Ah u fucking asshole, u ruined some good ammo for the game, regardless, ur obbiously a stud and with some confidence repair, you'll be back out there in no time, and hey, if u don't get the 9/10, there's still a college full of fine ass, and then there are bars, clubs, book stores, grocery stores.. my point is, don't fret, u da bes

Woah, is that a small dinosaur or a giant cup?

Thank you.
I don't feel very good now

>gets chance with a hotter chick with a better personality
>still chases after a bitchy less attractive cunt
you people are broken to the core

why else do you think they come HERE for advice?

Holy fucking hell are you always this long winded?

How anyone could put up with you is beyond me, you should be happy with anything you get, even if it's abusive.

The only scenario where your gf's behavior is reasonable is if she is paying serious attention to your needs, fucking you good all the time, making you dinner, asking if want anything. If her attention is elsewhere then dump the whore immediately because I guarantee cheating.

SIX MONTHS user JESUS CHRIST

leave. you should have left when she was going to go on a date with her ex

if you dont leave her fuck you for asking for advice, never come back here again

U could also just to kind of push the notion a bit that a. U didnt do it, and b. "I'd atleast wanna catch up over coffee first lol" which insinuates u would ultimately be down, but you wouldn't ask her out so brazenly like a psycho gf trying to catch her bf cheating using his insta acc

Leave her. Or tell her to stop this shit. You can talk to whoever you like and she can deal with that or fuck off.

if he were to go to reddit or some relationship forum he'd be told to stick to the relationship by stockholm syndrome fags who dont want to see others having better relationships than they do

shes scared and trying to control you and wont admit her faults. i would say you are better off without her.

i dont think you should go anywhere on the internet for advice. i think that's asinine.

Shaddap ya fuckin bird. It's called detail, and a good thread

You are such a pussy

fuck that bitch - your prob 16-20yo - dump crazy girlfriend befriend/date/fuck 5th grade beezy.

IRL is full of cucks too user.

No idea how to respond directly (bben lurking since 2010 too, still a noob but the pool hasnt got aids) Anyway this is very definatly an abusive thing for her to do, also first time I have posted in like 2 years dude. Currently in a relationship with an older latina I am 25 she is 37, all she wants is for us to be close together and have someone, she even said I can go release myself with other women, I told her I wont because she doesnt really want that and I know shes just saying that to please me. This woman doesnt just want a pass to a uk visa she wants a longstanding real relationship, I can tell because I have dated women like this and innatentive women/women who won't work. This one wants us to work together to have a mansion in South America and enjoy our lives together, we get on well and are honest, that my friend is a good relationship, when you both have similar goals and actually both try to do the best to have a good life TOGETHER. And for this reason I can tell you that this bitch is cray cray cray and its better of not even fucking around finding out why she was like this or anything, the guilt your feeling is not guilt, its fear that she'll hurt you and fear that you are not good enough. We both know shes dogshit. Good luck, do dump her and do something good for your life. regards, A friend.

you're not at all making me think that this is a better place for advice lol

at least when it's not anonymous it has more credibility. at least someone is putting their name to it, which is worth more than being able to say whatever you want with no repercussions

It never feels good, and it sucks at first. Give yourself some time, hang with your boys and build a rapport with 9/10. But really take some time for you. Get your mind right. I was in a similar situation as you, I look back on that and feel like a beta bitch. But am 100% happy now!

[spoiler]kys[\spoiler]

checkd

Just break up with her dude, she treats you like shit and you deserve WAY better, you deserve 9/10!

Go after 9/10 retard

he really doesn't deserve a 9/10 if this is how he's handling this train wreck. we deserve things that we earn.

>at least when it's not anonymous it has more credibility. at least someone is putting their name to it, which is worth more than being able to say whatever you want with no repercussions

it seems you just cant deal with having your ideas challenged to me

when people have their name at stake they censor themselves and respond in a more moralfag socially acceptable way, here people can say YO FUCK THAT SLUT LIVE LIFE MY MAN openly and without worries

Dude you've only been with her for 6 months, you must be retarded

Jesus christ. Is this what Sup Forums has become? A bunch of fucking normies asking for stupid ass relationship advice? Dude, you're either brain dead, retarded, or both. I'm giving in this one time but don't come back you fucking stupid faggot.

>7/10 is a fucking cunt. You've dated her for 6 months. No time to establish a serious emotional connection.
>you've got a 9/10 practically slobbering on your dock and you, like a fucking idiot, let 7/10 get involved.
>drop 7/10, take out 9/10, and take her back to your parents house to fuck,
Because we all know that no one other than a fucking underageb& is asking dumbass questions like this. Enjoy the free pussy and fuck off forever.