>post pics of your waifu
>keep ERP and RP in >insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

>Yui claimed

Still here

And

Customers sometimes but it's a tourist town so all is forgiven there. When 5 people in the staff don't speak English it is rather annoying.

Aqua claimed

I drank too much too fast yesterday
Nope
Nothing much
Here

Husbando

Because it's old

Well most do at least

Hi

Hi smug! How are you doing today?

aaaaaaaa you're cutest is off the charts!! You have to stop or the whole world will explode from the cuteness! Quickly!
I'm never good at telling cute pictures though ;-; have a random one!
And how are you?

Oh, sorry sorry! Really!
hey, that's awesome! Did you get all set up or are you just finally there?

Thank you thank you! Yours is super cute!
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! Why was it long? Busy?
Terrible! But so it goes, no worries here! Happy to be in thread though!

;-; And I'll probably go in 30 minutes. Gotta get ready to leave for D&D!
Hey, thank you Firekeeper, really! I hope you do too, okay!
Oh, that sounds nice! Did you see anything cool outside? What vidya?
No no, it's super okay! Play away, have fun, okay?

Claimed

Ah that is not bad I walk that with collage
Nah it is fine your helping my vocabulary
Hals und Ohren I also got a blister on my left ear to now
Yeh on the bright side it won't be hared to get some here if I feel like
No need to apologise your not a mind reader
I have been here about 3 days and it is going pretty well

Heh i don't drink these either, gotta get the energy from somewhere else
Thanks, I'm not very optimistic about it but let's see how it goes
Uh that sounds really bad, did you have it checked up?

hello
it's g-senjou no maou. i'm replaying it, and it's just as good as I remembered. I'm not worried about school, per se, just worried about getting the classes I need.
looks like your sleep schedule is pretty flexible if you have days like that :o having fun with D&D?

what a horrible image

I sure hope I do
Ah burned ears is really crap
Aber du bist nach Malta gezogen? Da brauche ich ja einen neuen Spitznamen!

That's really annoying, is it necessary for you to communicate with them for your job?
I bet it also gets boring not being able to talk at all
Rip head
What happened? New job?
Man of few words I see
Thanks, I should rewatch dragon maid, it's really comfy
Had to deal with my entire family the whole weekend, including a 4 year old toddler

Hi

Not yet
Yep

Yeah but you've probably told me your time zone before... sorry though!
Oh, that's good to hear! I hope it continues to go well! Are you by yourself? What's your favorite thing about the place?

Rip. Uh... energy bars? Running out of ideas! Honestly, it sounds like at this point you just gotta push through it! Oh, cold shower!
Well, it doesn't hurt to look at a situation like that. Just try your best, really!
It's annoying, I can't tell if it's really bad or I'm just being a baby about it though. Nope! Probably should, but I'm too scared to actually go to the doctor.

Oh, thank you! If it's good, I'll check it out! Err, I mean because you said it's good, I'll check it out! That's awesome though! Glad you're having fun!
Ah, that sounds like a worrisome thing, yeah. Do you think you'll be fine getting them? It's whoever signs up first, right?
It is! But it's also just in the dumpster, I really really need to fix it! I am, yeah! I've rolled up my favorite character yet, it's so fun to play!

It is! Uh, if I can ask, what is your waifu from? I don't watch a lot of shows, but I have a list that I want to watch someday! And I always like to add stuff that other people like!
Oh, that sounds really annoying, I'm sorry. I mean, I know they're your family, but... yeah. Did you have an okay time at least?

Uh... that one is a Galil, right?

Hi again Chen! How goes your day?

It's already 8 anyway so I'm gonna survive until bedtime
You really should to be honest, just to make sure it's nothing dangerous.

Lmao okay
She's from konosuba, it's a comedy show and it's really good you should give it a watch
You don't choose family, I don't mind them but if I could choose I'd rather not spend time with them
Atleast I got to see wonder woman with them

yet I love Yui regardless

Look at you M-chan. Gettin some, nice.
I'll try my best. Kinda good at this. A three day headache!! Goodness, I'm still not sure if ive even had one
Hello pat-cat
I saw what you said, it's a sleeping koume and it's adorable

Claim

No one would claim her again

I love learning new words
yes it makes it rely hared to sleep,
Ich bin noch walisisch in meinem Herzen
It is ok I don't remember the stuff to well either
I am I a flat with 4 other guys, I am not quite shore what is the best thing but I am going to go for the independence now that I am out from my mums
Hahaha Yeh it is more drunk girls than my debonair charmtho

Yep, here's another one. Although this one is a Galil ARM, not an AR

wow that makes me sad

Tomoko
Is it any good?

Finger nibs. Mostly for tomoko
Possibly one of the easiest to fire fully automatic rifles ever made.

Oh, sorry! That's good though! Didn't know how long you had to stay up, but that seems like you can make it! It'll feel good to get into bed though I bet after a long day!
Eh, I know, I just... it's been with me for a long time. I figured it's just one of those things people have to deal with.
Uh... what did you have for dinner? Strange question, I know, but I like hearing about food. There's so much variety!

Oh, I've heard of that actually! Sorry sorry, probably should have recognized! Not very good with stuff like that though. I'll put it on the list though, thank you thank you!
Yeah that's true. I can understand that. They're probably happy to spend time with you though!
Oh, that's cool! How was the movie? Any good?

Hey, thank you! I'll check it out, didn't even know it was on steam! I like games like that though, at least the few I've played! Oh, now I'm excited!
Ah, that makes sense. So, wait, you're worried about choosing the classes themselves?
Hey, thank you a bunch! I appreciate that!

Why

Das ist eine gute Eigenschaft
Was führt dich auf so eine kleine Insel

Ah yes indeed, it always is
Well but you can't know so I can't urge you enough to have a doctor check it out!
Heh, I just grabbed a meatloaf roll at the railwaystation tbh

it's fairly moe moe, I'm just busting your chops.
it's always better to be safe
If you do check it out, I'm sure you'll be happy with it.
Well, if I register early enough, I'll definitely get the classes, so it's not getting the classes I want that i'm worried about, it's the class schedule that I'm worried a little about

shrug
plenty of things make me sad

It's fine, no need to apologise
It's a great watch, sadly only 20 episodes over 2 seasons
One OVA and one coming up though
They act like they enjoy it but it never feels genuine. They're all normie and jocks and people I wouldn't even come close to if it wasn't family
The movie was eh, the action was great but weak as fuck story and pathetic acting at times

This kitty...

oh dear god, kill it

Stfu faggot

no

Probably moe/squared. You are a ball buster than me
Holy crap. Go to the doctor, smoke some weed in a responsible amount. Something! I care about you. And 6 years of pain id to much. I'd this from some TBI? that sounds awful. Have cutie lewd

The Galil AR is based on the Valmet Rk 62, which is itself based on the AKM. The Galil was designed when the IDF realized a need for a more modern, more reliable gun (they were using the FAL at the time, which didn't lend itself well to desert use) and saw that the AK worked well. The Galil uses 35 round magazines and is chambered in 5.56, has an ambidextrous bolt, a much more AR like fire selector along with the AK one, has dust cover mounted sights allowing for better accuracy. It has a modified gas system which significantly reduces felt recoil, and the ARM model includes both a wire cutter and bottle opener. It's recognizable by itxs distinctive slanted receiver, the skeletal stock and the upturnt bolt. Overall it's mostly an easier to use, more reliable AK.

The name's Lamb

Aw super cute!
Yay friend ship of forgetfulness
well I get along with them very well but I have my own room so it isn't to in portent we get along
hahaha I'm not that shore i'm that good at being independent
Ich arbeite gerade, Ich bin ein Taucher

I like me females a little more beasty ;)

c:

Oh das klingt richtig cool! Was genau machst du dort? Wie lange hast du vor das zu tun?

I wouldn't really mind if someone wanted to share

Stop being sad

Alright alright gotta go soon. Err, gotta get ready first! So I'm off! Everyone please have a wonderful day, and I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer! I love you all!

It could be more, I can't actually remember when it started. I used to take an aspirin a day for like a few years, but now they don't work anymore, not that they helped that much to begin with... I dunno, it's... maybe it's not that bad or something. I mean, it really really hurts, but I feel like I'm just a baby about it. Thank you though Koume.

good bye and good luck at work

>You are a ball buster than me
hehe what
well, nobody every truly shares a waifu, so I guess there isn't much problem there.
thanks, blessed dragon loli. Have fun :)

see ya best dragon

I will, thanks

Bye bye ravioli loli. Ill be here. Talk to you soon
So do you just d dive or do you work underwater?
Damn it. "You bust balls more than me" it's alright though.. I can take it

Spoopy
Nun, ich mache ein Praktikum,
Was im Grunde bedeutet, dass ich alle Jobs machen muss, die sonst niemand will Aber die Hauptsache ist, ich nehme Touristen auf Tauchgänge (DIK how well I did spelling this)
Yes that is one thing we must remember at all costs!
Stap it with your sorrying now little miss you didn't do a bad. My room is half the living room just partitioned off with 2 wardrobes (it works better than you think)
Yes independence is hard lucky there is frozen pizza to save the day and don't worry I will keep the stress down, thanks for the encouragement ^_^
OK have a fun D&D

Not sure if anyone replied because I got way into a game. Lemme know if you did

Well I take people down to the bottom of the see to look at ship, plane and submarine wrecks and supervise them while they have a poke about

Hi juisexual

I did.

w0w ignore then
have you started your drive yet, or is someone else driving or something?
hello user

I didn't know what to say

Hi juisexual
Nothing is a meanie ;-;

Oh that's cool! I heard there is 14 billion of gold lost in the ocean. Go getcha some!
No lol.i started at 1 should be there by like...1130. Just driving alone. However it's alite day on the road

Hi

hey

Yes there is a lot more than that, But that said it is illegal to go get most of it

Hello

This would be?

How are you doing mates?

I don't remember.

I'm bleh how about you?

anything does, just change the subject if you don't know what to say bc then I think you're ignoring me
really? I think he's pretty nice
>driving alone
>also on Sup Forums
pick one vampire

What!!! I thought ship wreck treasure became property of the person who found it....tv always lying. That's a cute shy face.
Very nice eyes

Can't I just be alone on both??

Ach ja, typisch, ha. Aber ist dann nicht da auch noch gefährliches Kriegsmaterial? Du hast es eigentlich fehlerfrei geschrieben, nur "...Touristen mit auf Tauchgänge" you need a mit there, it means like "with"

Oh rip. You're a new face. Virgo from FT is a good claim tbh

hi

What can we talk about?

why is she a good claim?

i keep forgetting to watch anime, fml

Another cute challenger appears

Hi juisexual
He's a homosexual ._.

I meant it like you're behind the wheel but also on Sup Forums
it seems like you don't like being alone on here though, you always get flustered when me or rem mention smth about being ignored then leave :o
nice trips
your day? how you're feeling today? anything really
maybe he's a tomoyosexual? never know!

Cute, obedient, powerful, etc
Dude same. I dropped after igneel came back

No that is only in international water (and there is no law there so if someone robed it off you after you retrieve it you screwed) apart from that tho there is a lot of laws saying witch country gets what out a ship wreck
I will remember mit if future
I had some trouble with the first half of this sry
A my partner in crime!

I've done nothing today
Idk
How are you today

i had a friend who used to call me that, i miss her. ahh memories

Hi juisexual
No, he's a homosexual ._.
Hi angel

good morning user are you doing well? c:

>tfw one second from trips
i'm good, my nephew is being really loud as usual. what about yourself?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you don't claim a waifu so you must be a homosexual too

hello hello I love you all

Nice double waifu

Ah I just said that that's the typical thing for a Praktikum and asked if there might be still some explosive things from the war around since you mentioned planes and subs

Grimes is an acceptable 3D waifu.

3D is never acceptable

Idk, i'm just talking to someone on discord and you on here

This uwu

i want to take her bow