Let's have a car thread

let's have a car thread.
what do you niggerfaggots drive?
bus riders need not apply.

This is my 2004 Audi A6 S-Line Biturbo.

2009 Skoda Octavia RS Combi 2.0 TDi Common Rail

What the fuck even is that?
literally who?

It's one of VW's many brands where you get the same build quality as a VW but for a cheaper price Audi VW Skoda Seat is all the same kit in a different look

a VW Golf Variant GTD with the same engine gearbox etc but cheaper because it has a different badge on the hood

dead_thread.jpg

Pic relevant. Comfy as fuck, safe as houses, suits very tall drivers, cruises all day at 80mph in virtual silence, handles...OK, Takes five in comfort and you can get a pallet in the back if you need; plus roof rails.

I'm seriously considering trading the Audi for this 968.

Fiat 500 Gucci edition

2005 mitsubishi lancer like this one but with window visors and tinted windows

Apex shredder

And an Elliot Rodger

nice single mom ex rental car

I drive a Chevrolet movie theatre.

thank you

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

឴ ឴ ឴▲
▲឴឴ ឴▲

newfag

had two of those, great cars, horrible fuel bill

newfags cant triforce, summerfag

2003 Opel Corsa

k

1992 Honda Accord. It's by no means nice, but it's been as reliable as the sun coming up in the morning and it gets me where I need to go

Nothing yet but im loooking for a good Suzuki Swift

2004 Subaru Forester XT
Lot of torque, good power, none in the top-end tough. AWD is great for the snow.

1999 civic hatchback
original owner, bought it new when I was 16 and still in high school for $13,500
Never had a single mechanical problem, I do all the maintenance myself
The paint is really starting to look bad and the clearcoat is starting to peel and it has tons of door dings. But I refuse to get a new car because this one still works perfectly. The AC still blows cold, I have upgraded the stereo and speakers so the sound system is great. It starts every time and still gets better mileage than most cars today.

People make fun of it all the time but I don't give a fuck. It's been a great car and isn't showing any signs it will die any time soon.

>good
>Suzuki Swift
choose wisely

2016 Toyota Highlander, perfect car for running over nigs

>Takes five in comfort and you can get a pallet in the back if you need; plus roof rails.

just like your mom

What do you Sup Forumstards think of the 2017 Toyota Corolla, America's most dependable car?

Best car in the world,
>cheap as fuck
>plenty of legroom
>plenty of space for 200+ friends
>self driving so you can sleep/work onboard
>.Winrar

Sloppy

>just like your mom
Nah. My mother doesn't have roof rails.

Is it called a bi-turbo cause you're a gay faggot?

True, and it drops you off right outside your....oh, wait

Great car, but boring and ugly as fuck. It will never be "cool". But it is a very practical and intelligent car to buy if you are looking for something that is reliable and will have a decent resale value.

I'm helping my girlfriend shop for new cars and the Corolla is one of our top choices. Neither of us like it, but it just makes sense when you crunch the numbers.

Pic not mine, fucking file sizes.

But same color. 2011 Chevy Silverado 4x4 z86, leveled on 35s

1997 ford explorer

in the past couple years the following things have broken/gone wrong and I haven't gotten them fixed:
>air conditioning doesn't work which fucking sucks living in florida during the summer
>power windows except the rear passenger one
>breaks make a terrible screeching noise
>the rubber on the steering wheel has been degraded by the sun so there are exposed circuits for the cruise control
>power unlock/lock only works occasionally

I still love it though.

you forgot
>smells like piss and body odor

1994 Ford Fiesta hatchback 1.3L

2008 mkv Volkswagen GLI

2005 S60R

its like any other extremely heavy 5 cylinder car but costs thousands of dollars a month to drive

>cheap as fuck
My Civic here:
has been paid off for about 13 years now. I guarantee it is much cheaper than your shitty public transportation. 18 years of public transport easily costs more than buying a cheap Honda, paying it off in 5 years, and owning it for another 13 after that.

Can your shitty public transportation take you on camping trips to both the east and west coast of the USA? Can you fold down the back seats and fuck your GF in it?

I've taken so many road trips in my car I have lost count.

>old costly to maintain
>even though it is litteraly a decade old it will still have an audi premium on the resell price
>absolutely terrible fuel economy
>expensive to ensure
there is no reason to buy used cars, you get fucked no matter what. unless ofcourse it is a once in a life time deal where a friend needs to flip his car fast and you know what you are gonna get

Kek

>literally trying to upsell a civic
what are you, an 18-year-old french kid?

>breaks make a terrible screeching noise
Changing brake pads is like a 30 minute job you can do in a parking lot/driveway you dumb fuck.

2000 dodge caravan sport.

You poor bastard

BMW 2002 330CI

2003 911 Turbo
2007 S2000
2011 335xi

no shame in inheriting your parents' abandoned garbagemobile

Road and Track magazine chose that generation of civic as the best car of the 1990s for any price. the value was that good.

Go fuck yourself. It's one of the best cars of all time for the price. Go ahead and pay for something more expensive that costs thousands in maintenance in a few years. I don't give a fuck.

And the kikes can't crash you into oncoming traffic with your lane assist.
>Pic identical. 2007 Honda Accord, v6 automatic. 200% comfy

you know the brake pads wear out and are supposed to be changed. it's normal maintenance, not a random breakdown.

2001 v6 awd Passat wagon.
Cops ignore it, it's got the 2.8 v6 and awd system and suspension out of the Audi a4.
I like it alot, gets me to work never feels to slow.

>literally trying to defend a civic

next time get an accord (rated most reliable vehicle of all time) and dont embarass yourself

1. He spells "brakes" as "breaks"
2. If they're screaming he's probably into new discs now

Nah I bought it for $250. So far it runs like a top and gets good gas mileage.

as a mechanic i feel bad for your car cuz those are really easy to fix things

You're still driving a Volkswagen you faggot

Civics are sold cars. You are just being contrarian. Kys.

of course its sold, you're driving it dummy

How to fuck up your post by missing one letter

Tbh I should just kill myself

How the fuck you giving him shit for making sound financial decisions and driving a reliable car? You the same hipster fuck whining about how great public transportation is, with fucking junkies and rats from assholes leaving food all over?

Had my car for 18 years and not one mechanical failure and you are telling me I should have gotten another car because it would be more reliable.

OK...

>Tbh I should just kill myself
Too late for an easy way out now. Your ignominy would follow you after the grave

2006 Impala LT
Nothing special, just a regular-ass Impala.
I did rebuild the engine in April, though, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

If you like to drive like a granny than take a fucking bus

Vw makes great cars. I've always loved them, better than some shitty American make. Only better company is Nissan.
What do you drive a fucking Chevy?

I drive something that wasn't built by fucking wetbacks

Post your shit up to go along with giving him shit then bro

Scroll up fuckmuppet, I already posted what I drive.

YOU WILL NEVER EVER

I raced my civic in SCCA Solo II autocross several times. It's not riced out, but it has several mods and could probably shred whatever you drive on a curvy road. Yes, my car does not have much power, but at 2,200 lbs and double wishbone suspension with sport suspension mods it would run circles over whatever you drive in the corners.

2006 mazdaspeed 6 with a manual transmission and 280 hp and awd

It's anonymous turtles all the way down. How can I tell which is yours?

You modded a double wishbone? What are you, retarded?

E46 M3

2017 Fiesta ST.

takes exactly 3 mins to get from car to house in morning & afternoon, workplace is 4 mins from carpark :)) total journey time avg: 21 mins.:)
ps its Berlin so the people are clean, mostly :)

>enjoy spending all your savings
>enjoy sitting in traffic you fucks
>enjoy car insurance
>enjoy paying for parts when it breaks
>enjoy paying for fuel
>enjoy fatal crashes (when it doesnt even have to be your fault)
>enjoy pollution
>enjoy consumerism and feeding the system that will leave our grandchildren with a fucked planet and no future
>enjoy cars

If you turned it into a fart box I regret sticking up for you.

Very nice. Watch that water pump.

2012 528i

There golfs and Jettas are made in Mexico yes not the Passat, they were made in Germany when mine was made and are now made in the us.

But seriously what do you drive. Because I've got a nice quick euro wagon and your just hating.

Enjoy living in a fucking closet.

Nobody likes you Mohammad

U better be a guurl, if not KYS !

Oh god don't remind me, it's just over 100k miles and water pump is top of the list of shit that needs doing. Luckily it's not a daily and spends most it's life in the garage.

>double wishbone
>everyfwdcarmade

>YOU WILL NEVER EVER
Nor will you.
>What is reverse image search

Seat Leon Cupra

vapenaysh

Was looking at buying an Audi or Merc but then I realised my penis is big enough so I'm just going to get a Ford Focus and save myself some cash.

Once you enter that dick measuring contest you'll never escape. You can't win.

I bought an Audi A4 - why didn't you buy the A5?
OK, I bought the A5 - why didn't you buy the S-Line?
I bought an A5 S-Line - why didn't you buy a merc you faggot?

Just buy something that everyone else has - no attention, decent drive and cheap parts...