Tusk

>Tusk
>Imperium
>Swiss Army Man

is his agent shit or does he really enjoy weird as fuck screenplays?

He has enough to retire so he only picks roles he wants to do.

He probably just has a manager and some assistants, no need for an agent.

>tusk

fuck's sake, meant Horns

in my head it's literally the same movie

He's "ex child actor who needs to prove himself"
He'll settle down eventually we he stops worrying so much

He's a typecast, there's not much to do.

I imagine he's trying to distance himself from the image of being Harry Potter.
A farting corpse, a demon and a neo-nazi are all pretty different to a heroic child.
I mean, Emma Watson has managed to stop being Hermione. He's gotta stop being Harry.

He's a fucking manlet so he can't get good roles

>I mean, Emma Watson has managed to stop being Hermione.

By not acting.

Emma Watson was able to get away from it because she's an actual actress with a portfolio of good movies. Daniel Radcliffe can only play Harry Potter because it's the only good movie he's ever been in.

>Emma Watson has managed to stop being Hermione.
hasn't managed to be good though

emma didnt stop being hermione

they are the same character

>actual actress with a portfolio of good movies.
yeah man Colonia and Noah really changed my life

>Emma Watson was able to get away from it because she's an actual actress with a portfolio of good movies.

Shut up, Hermione is a qt virginal witch, Emma is a skanky whore

>qt virginal witch
she desired the Big Bulgarian Cock though

he should be the new James Bond

>Emma Watson was able to get away from it because she's an actual actress with a portfolio of good movies

Fucking waifufags I swear...

who wouldn't tbf
I wanna see the alternate universe harry potter where Harry just ends up fucking Viktor Krum. We all know he'd bottom.

as a Bulgarian I'm 50% triggered by all the butchered names and geography and 50% glad we're semi-relevant to a big book series

Weird. I don't really see him as potter anymore but Emma still hasn't escaped Hermione for me.

>mfw i unironically enjoyed Horns

I think He was pretty rad on that

I think she's been waifu'd so much that she isn't really the character for me.

I may actually see her separately because she became a 'political figure'. She's made a shitty name for herself as a 'rights activist'. Means I hear about her outside of harry potter shit.

RIP ruper grint though. The ginger means he'll be Ron forever

>He has enough to retire so he only picks roles he wants to do.
this
I think he is purposely doing roles so he can get out of the harry potter typecast.
he does more adult or artistic roles

>tfw I have no idea where Bulgaria is
I imagine its somewhere near Russia.

The latter, he's already settled for life so now he can enjoy doing the roles he likes.
He's truly enjoying life at its fullest.

>posts file from his waifu folder

>Emma Watson was able to get away from it because she's an actual actress with a portfolio of good movies
yeah perks of being a wallflower and noah were stellar films

that's probably what Rowling imagined too which is why in the movie they're all wearing these Russian style -50 degree Siberian clothing

/previously normie actors who are actually really into the art of cinema/ general?

Maybe he should have been in Tusk

He's so rich that I doubt he even cares anymore.

Emma Watson clearly tries way too hard to remain relevant though, it's fucking cringy

>portfolio of good movies

Name 5 films, 3 flicks, and a single kino while standing on your hands.

emma is great naturally tv has shit taste

Agreed. Look at the butthurt you've caused.

>yea 10 cloverfield lane really made me think and so did whatever shit flick emma stone is in too

That was from my x file.

I enjoyed Horns a lot.

> she's an actual actress

casting couched by Harvey Weinstein
Fun fact since I don't wanna get banned for NSFW pic but she wasnt wearing any panties when she hanged out with Weinstein and was just wearing a dress.

She's a whore and decided to turn to feminism in hopes that it would stop the jewish abuse of female actors aka casting couch

Go to sleep emma

She turned to feminism because she thought it would help make her more marketable in future castings.

The fact that she has barely done anything since is pretty telling.

I didn't say that

No, you are absolutely wrong. Casting couch is a real thing. These actors can't speak up against it, casting couch accusations slip through the cracks by people that jump the ship.

A polish casting couch director did say that Harvey was the worst when it came to handling actors, before his death.

Harvey decided to fuck with the polish guy by stealing his muse he was grooming. It's a real thing.

However Harvey is losing money, a lot of it so he wont be in power any longer. But there are others that have already taken his place.

Fucking manlet jews

Kek bro your detective skills are weak

>this much in denial
you are the one thats weak

He's not really a brilliant actor but i guess he was better than i expected in those movies. At least he tries something bit different

>He doesn't wear a fur hat and wool coat while drink vodka on a beach on the black Sea

There's so much to say on it that there's no point arguing with you on a memeboard

>i have proof but dont wanna share it since its all in my head
No go on, you are in denial.

I said there's no point in arguing with you on a board that is dead my friend you win I really dont care stay predictable senpai

He's on the Elijah Wood stride.

Money for several lifetimes so he's taking whatever.

lmoa this fucking butthurt

remember that watson likes asians because they dont remind her of the kikes that molested her

KEK

What dude? You are cringing now

emma watson got raped by the jews and theres nothing out there for her once she stopped sucking their cock

only shitty movies for her from now on

>he says in a butthurt.jpg post

butthurt faggot

Epic

fuck off retard

Wowie, how can I be like you? What size dildo do I need

emma watson is a whore and thats the end of it cuck

Autism doesn't end

fuckoff retardf

>mention emma watson
>Sup Forums gets triggered
kek

>a woman has sex with a few different people is called a whore
>a guy does the same and everyone finds it funny
You're just proving that Emma has every reason to be a feminist.

Can we get a webm of him yelling "shut up nigger"? from Imperium?

nice dubs but im not reading your post
i win

There are some fanfics about them fucking. It's a good pairing, even if Harry/Draco is better.

Emma is literally our girl. Her triggering should be inspiring.

inb4 muh lock and key

He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

HE'S SO RICH
E
S
O
R
I
C
H

i haven't seen imperium, but if doesn't look weird as fuck. a pretty standard drama, maybe some action.

it has a very weird feel to it. You're supposed to just accept that a bunch of skinheads would accept some 5"4 manlet who tells them what amateurs they are and who claims he was Black ops in Iraq and who's clearly a pussy

He'll never be in a position where he has to do a role to pay the bills because he made gorillions from HP.

So he's basically doing it for fun.

i mean i doubt he chose imperium because it was weird.

He was pretty good in A Young Doctor's Notebook desu, really liked his chemistry with Jon Hamm, hope they end up in something else together.

Because when you're a main actor in one of the most popular series ever you can do whatever the fuck you want for the rest of your life

His dialogue delivery was weird.
Whenever he would "outsmart" them by rattling off some quote, it--within the context of the situation--sounded extremely rehearsed, like he was just some guy trying to infiltrate the group.

The best scenes were with the Dad neo-nazi at the house.

He's a midget who's famous for being a 12-year-old wizard.

He'll take whatever he can get.

This, he has said as much in interviews. He feels lucky to just try whatever he wants to try, since he gets a lot of offers and doesn't need the money.

>plays a undercover cop being a racist
>plays a swiss army knife person

A type cast in fucking what?

for actual holywood films hes typecasted

>since he gets a lot of offers

That part I doubt, since Emma Watson still has to audition for roles and she's easily the most marketable of the three HP stars

All memes aside, is imperium good?

He's a decent actor.

All three of them can. Still willing to bet they throw money at them for actual hp sequels in five years that focus on the trio and not their kids.

His best role to date

This. I really liked him in that tv show with Don Draper

looks like something Sup Forums would suck off

it's alright but nothing to write home about

like previously said he kinda glides through parts where he should really have more trouble, and the "nice Nazi guy" goes a little too crazy a little too quickly for me

He's a petite cute thing. I wanna fuck him hard.

How does it end?

>Not 300.

he foils a plot to bomb some federal building, Tim McVeigh style

He's pulling a Shia Labeouf and just doing weird shit because its what he likes

kek

the other two were god awful but Swiss Army Man was some of the most genuine kino to come along in years

I'm always amazed how ripped Alex Jones is, he's built like a tank but he just looks like a fatty when he's clothed