Is everyone bisexual?

is everyone bisexual?

Yes.

basically

by nature, yes. society would tell us that we are "this" or "that", but life, and humanity, are entirely subjective. We are creatures of many experiences.

The same people who will say hetero is the only way, are the same types of people who think the military needs a 500b$ budget

/thread

Sexual orientation is a social representation influenced by biological and cultural factors. We're not all bisexual because our sexuality extends over a large spectrum that includes more than three options. The Klein Sexual Orientation Grid (KSOG) developed by Fritz Klein attempts to measure sexual orientation in a multimensional way.

of course

sexuality isn't black and white, like many aspects of humanity and biology

So scince it all subjective we could all be strait too

Who cares. Fuck what you want.

I feel that there must be caution to accompany this advice......

what are you calling me a faggot now OP?

Alright, I'll rephrase it.
Fuck what you want within the boundaries of the law.

I know that I'm a trisexual. I'll try anything once

no just you faggot

a little bit, I guess

In tow weeks, my one of my BF is on holiday with his daughters and his wife is at home.
We plan on doing a threesome and this will be the first time I will fuck her; as a warm up without him.

But he is def. looking forward to have my pulsating cock in his butt when he fucks his wife.

I think that will be fun, though I consider myself 100% straight.

testing

positive law allows anything but separates those things that are forbidden.
In other words: within the boundaries of law means doing what is forbidden.

ESL?

>ESL
what?

Have you tried boys?

Sexuality is a grid. I have strong desires to suck cock, but zero desire to have a relationship with a man

English as a Second Language

yes. are you really bitching about my spelling now?

Give me that ass.