Who is the most jerked off to celebrity of the 21st century? Pic related, my vote

Who is the most jerked off to celebrity of the 21st century? Pic related, my vote

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder what the total volume of semen is that has been spilt for her.
Estimate; 2 bathtubs?

Am I the only one who still faps on her leaked pics?

i dont how people jerk to this medicore 6/10 girl man, my neighbours are hotter wtf

She is a total butterface.

That would only be about 72,000 ejaculations. I'd say it's far more.

nigs are only 10% of the pop
so ya, not most jerked off to celeb, decent men dont jerk off to fat ass coalburners

fuck you guys ive been on nofap for about 3 days but i guess thats over now

'cause of Kim or 'cause of JL?

i mean i'd eat her ass, but her body isn't that nice either, i just dont the obession... i get most of them, but not this one. She's just so fucking mediocre.

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

kim, damn those hips

savage does the math. ill just trust that that figure is correct

you like plastic hips do you?

i can't say how many times I came for her...

>Finding that attractive

She needs to die already

probably kim, though runners up would probably include JLaw, Miley, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg

KK is the queen. I could live off the panty droppings this slut leaves behind from her perfect asshole and pungeant clampipe. I want to see her slut sisters take turn sniffing her asshole, having Kayne open her asshole with his bbc, and the sisters sick their willing tongues up into her rectum. All while i service momma chrises dirty old stinkhole

RBG handsdown

Been dropping nightly loads since banji. Thats like a swimming pool of cum for this girl.

those are some pretty inferior hips tho

no actual shape, just looks like all the food she eats targets that specific area. if she continues this way she will start to blow up. Even Ariel Winter has better hips than this girl and she is a whale. Keep dumping cum to white trash tho its your body

>most jerked off to celebrity of the 21st century
>Kin Kardashian
Fucking hope not

then who?

>shes not hot because in the far future she might not be that hot
Are you a professional virgin?

I would say katy perry

>pr

>shes not hot because in the far future she might not be that hot

i never said that you dumb fuck. that was just an observation. my original comment was, if you actually read what i said, that she has inferior hips with no real shape.

please learn to reading comprehension faggot

If you think about it, then potentially Britney

She clearly has nice hips though