/brit/

These are the closing days of the third era...and the final hours of my life Edition

youtu.be/0J5gN1DwNDE#t=15

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1492382928895.webm
learnpython.org/en/Hello,_World!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do i get a cute british gf?

want marine to become queen of france so i can marry the princess and thereby become king of france

it is impossible

Daggerfall was better. Prove me wrong, /brit/! Pro-tip: You can't.

can virginity grow back? I'm asking because I've regressed massively in my social life and I just started to notice the signs of a mild virgin walk developing

Marion Le Pen looked disgusting- nipples protruding- in her white shirt before parliament. Very very disrespectful.

Not a MP posture

marion is a beautiful flower

this hardens the cock

gove: who's in charge here?
juncker: i am
johnson: HEY! you don't talk to my wife like that
juncker: now wait a minute buddy! could you please reduce the strength of your vacuum cleaners?
johnson: don't tell us to reduce the strength of our vacuum cleaners

>I mean can't name a specific example for MEP s just as I couldn't name a specific example with MPs
The obvious difference is you'd have much less hassle googling up some examples for MPs, yet you're struggling to find none existent cases for MEPs because the EU is not accountable to the people and never will be.

So again, it's a clear cut case for smaller government and more accountability for the people. You can support the EU but don't blindly defend it on it's faults, of which we've barely scratched the surface.

Bloody EU and it's environmental protection laws

The Myrmidons were a legendary people of Greek mythology, native to the region of Thessaly. During the Trojan War, they were commanded by Achilles, as described in Homer's Iliad. According to Greek legend, they were created by Zeus from a colony of ants and therefore took their name from the Greek word for ant, myrmex.

Homer's Iliad gives an account of a portion of the Trojan War, with a focus on the role of Achilles.

Achilles refuses to fight, still bitter about the wrongs committed against him, but he allows Patroclus to borrow his armor and his army of Myrmidons.

Patroclus, however, is killed by Hector in battle, and Achilles rejoins the Trojan War to seek revenge.

Fuck off

The EU is more accountable to the people than Westminster since it uses a proportional representative rather than the grossly unrepresentative system that Westminster uses. There's no clear cut case that Westminster is more accountable to the people. Just ask people in Scotland and Northern Ireland if Westminster is being accountable to its member states wishes.

i read the iliad in high school of my own volition and i liked it waaay more than the odyssey. idk why the odyssey is considered the more important of the two, the iliad had cooler fight scenes

I enjoy their posts

> people like me less after getting to know me
What did everybody mean by this?!?!?!

link us to the thread

your mam had better fight scenes with my cock

too bad she gave birth to a faggot

would absolutely rec having a fat demi-gf/fwb to any aspies / autists ITT, extremely comfy situation

if you liked the iliad so much you should read the aeneid

LET US DIE YOUNG OR LET US LIVE FOREVER

WE DON'T HAVE POWER BUT WE NEVER SAY NEVER

tried to, didn't like it. i don't have time to read for pleasure nowadays regardless

does reading make u more witty and funny

im neither but i wanna be both :(

>their

should have used his you stupid retard

what's a demi-gf

dating fatties is for untermensch

a girl who doesn't fuck or flirt with anyone but you, and you fuck a lot and sometimes go out places with but publicly you're just friends

no its a from birth thing
t. very funny and witty and don't read books cause im not a dweeb

>dating a fattie
Disgusting.

>I have tattoos

sincerely hope you don't do this

>The EU is more accountable to the people than Westminster
That's demonstrably false though as we've just proven together. Are you implying the Scottish people have more say on what goes on with EU law than they do British law? I feel like their only problem at the moment is the SNP is a one issue party out for independence and nothing else, that's why you don't hear anything different. They have their own Parliament for local issues, watch a single session to see 100% more changes through local government that the Scots will ever see from the EU.

oh... ok

is my friend cute?

i said we're not dating

im not going to assume their sex

Sorry mate, lunch time. Good talk

anyone got the non-devilish version of this?

bad photo so it's hard to tell

you mean a normal pepe?

why do yanks act like they/their/them don't exist

im hotter

I wonder if the Iliad is really good enough to have all of this depth for thousands of academic papers or that it's simply because the story has been around for so long that it has had more time to be critically analysed.

they/their/them are acceptable in non-formal contexts but in the paddie's reply it was used very obviously. That poster is almost certainly a male anyway.

no the same expression, just not red and with the horns

I know the lad who created Pepe has spoken out about what he's become, but I still just cannot comprehend what on Earth he must have been thinking as he saw Pepe develop over the years. I mean, it really is quite the story. He's so far removed from his conception that nobody knows where he came from.

feel guy has an even more unclear origin

the storytelling was really nonlinear and interestingly told. it actually all takes place right before the death of achilles i think, but the past is told in flashbacks, and the future is told in prophecy. pretty advanced narrative

From 999 to 1042 the Normans in Italy, coming first as pilgrims, were mainly mercenaries serving at various times the Byzantines.

In 1038 there arrived William Iron-Arm and Drogo, the two eldest sons of Tancred of Hauteville, a petty noble of the Cotentin in Normandy. The two joined in the revolt of the Lombards against Byzantine control of Apulia.

The Lombards turned against their erstwhile allies, and Pope Leo IX determined to expel the Norman freebooter. His army was defeated, however, at the Battle of Civitate sul Fortore in 1053 by the Normans.

The reformist Papacy, at odds with the Holy Roman Emperor (the Investiture Controversy) and the Roman nobility itself, resolved to recognize the Normans and secure them as allies.

I didn't know you could spell "morrowind" that way.
Weird.

that's wojak you fucking y*nk

quite sexist of you

you're clearly a male

wasn't it just a finnish creation like every other good maymay

>wojack

newfag runt

It's a Krautchan meme. iirc Wojak was a poster, basically their equivalent of Poleaboo???
idk, I'm not a memeologist

i feel like the HRE should retroactively be called something different

>It's a Krautchan meme. iirc Wojak was a poster

Literal newfag revisionism. Feel Guy existed far before it was pinned to some Polish triprunt.

Feels Guy is the newfag term you daft cunt. Wojak is his proper name, just like how Pepe is the correct name, but he was known by newfags as Smug/Sad Frog

still don't understand how sadfrog experienced such a popularity boom long after it was already widely used

absolute runt on /dpt/ thinks it's literally impossible to sum all primes below 2 million. posted the solution and he says "39 errors in it, see if you can find him" fucking twat probably compiled it with c99 and not c11. hate runts so fucking much

link

Sorry, I am Autistic

easy with sieve

bet he's so smug in his ignorance

knowing any programming language is runty

>there are people who are studying something that requires more than one smote of effort

don't do this

I think he wasn't from krautchan, but from an actual polish IB where he was originally created and later popularized by the aftermentioned polish poster in krautchan.
t. Arch-mememancer.

The Savage Club, founded in 1857, is a gentlemen's club in London.

The founding meeting of the Savage Club took place on 12 October 1857, after a letter was sent to prospective members.

The letter advised it would be '"a meeting of gentlemen connected with literature and the fine arts, and warmly interested in the promotion of Christian knowledge, and the sale of exciseable liquors'"

>'When about a dozen of our original members were assembled in the place selected for their meeting, it became a question what the Club should be called. Everyone in the room suggested a title. One proposed the “Addison”, another the “Johnson”, a third the “Goldsmith”, and so forth. At last, after we had run the whole gamut of famous literary names of the modern period, a modest member in the corner suggested the “Shakespeare”. This was too much for the gravity of one of the company (the late Robert Brough) whose keen sense of humour enabled him, in the midst of our enthusiasm, to perceive that we were bent on making ourselves ridiculous. “Who are we,” he said, “that we should take these great names in vain? Don’t let us be pretentious. If we must have a name, let it be a modest one—that signifies as little as possible.”

>Whereupon a member called out, in a spirit of pure wantonness, “The Savage”. Robert's sense of humour was once again tickled. “The very thing!” he exclaimed. “No one can say that there is anything pretentious in assuming that name."

Famous members are:
King Edward VII
Alexander Fleming (noble prize scientist)
Earl Mountbatten

chinese gf

even WITHOUT using a sieve it's still possible. don't know what he's on about talking about it'll be undefined. some novice programmer tries to solve something for an hour and then says it's impossible in full confidence in himself

I shan't ever comprehend programming. Yes I'm jell t b h

how bad is it to eat medium chicken?

asking for a friend

i called them a retard for you

oblivion is the best elder scrolls game

morrowind is severely overrated

>hmmm why yes i do say ol' chap bloody marvelous
Christ, we were even bigger faggots back then than we are now. That's something

cindy

hate when ugly girls have great bodies

thanks
give it a shot, python's reaaaally easy to get the hang of. learnpython.org/en/Hello,_World! just change the code in the left hand side to do what it asks and hit run. plenty of people program as a hobby

Business idea: make an app that lists the price of meat at local butchers so people don't overpay for chicken has been pumped full of "chicken flavored solution" from your local supermarket.

Thoughts?

hate it when i see a pretty girl i'd assume to be in my league with a chad bf later

>that first beer shit after your morning coffee

skyrim is obviously the best elder scrolls game because it was the first one that i ever even heard about so obviously the others weren't as good

Why did you shoot that old man in Ohio?

Can you explain why? Srs because I feel similarly

skyrim is a guilty pleasure of mine

DELETE

What was the last meme Sup Forums created? Fucksake I bet /brit/ on its own has churned out more OC than that shithole for the past 3 years. Honestly gives me a weird feeling of sadness

had one of those hit on me when i was 16, she wasn't even that ugly (just had a bit of a hook nose) and she had perfect chebs

turned her down though and now 6 years later i'm still a virgin

i found one of the c variations easier than python
i think it was c+
python was too strict

>we were even bigger faggots back then
>biggest empire of that given time
There's a difference between being classy and faggy.

not sure. maybe i think they don't deserve it or i just think its a shame to see good assets go to waste

C# i imagine you're talking about. i've never used it before but i know that unity uses it and graphics people use it too. i'd say python's the opposite of strict though, it's dynamically typed so everything is checked at runtime

There is literally 4 people on Sup Forums above the age of 18