My girlfriend has started a summer job as a waitress in a cocktail and drinks pub. It also has a terrace outside...

My girlfriend has started a summer job as a waitress in a cocktail and drinks pub. It also has a terrace outside. She only works on weekends, from friday to sunday and by the night until it closes.

I cant help being worried about that.

>Went visiting her yesterday and she was too busy with all the demands, going from table to table.
>She smiled at me, had a few drinks and leave the place after that.
>She closed it at 4am, wasnt looking for her as I dont like to be too controlling.
>Saw her talking with many people, chads, other waiters and lots of guys were looking to her.

This is NOT another cuck thread, Im really worried about this. Anyone in my same situation? How can I get over this?
She loves me, but she is going to be surrounded by hundreds of guys drinking alcohol every damn weekend.

Besides that, we cant go out anymore as she starts too early.

Cuck.

>job as a waitress in a cocktail and drinks pub. It also has a terrace outside.
>also has a terrace outside
>terrace outside
You may as well say good bye to her fidelity

moar of the girl on the right?

You both will love the money she makes from chumps who drool over her.
Fuck her silly when she get home.
She will make fat Cash for you by being nice to the chumps at the bar. Don't worry keep the win

if you're worried, end the relationship, move on and stop messing yoursself up.

Relationships don't always end in happy ever after, move on find someone else.

Currently you're a beta cuck, offended that other men will talk to your gf and magically like a fairy tale she'll fall in love with them and move on from you, get a job, get a hobby and stop fucking up Sup Forums with your cancer. Thanks

need to know the pub she works at

Dude she's a fucking waiter, she works there, she isn't there drinking every night, stop worrying. Besides she knows most of them are tards and chads spending money to flirt.

where is it, i can save you

also post pics of gf

Every single one of us has a terrace outside.

Its normal that you're jealous in the first phases of a relationship. Just get over it and after a while you'll look back and wonder why the fuck was I jealous?

Talk to her about it, you tremendous faggot.

Dude, your girl could get laid with another dude tomorrow if she wanted.

You're being a dumbass about this.

Tell her to get another fucking job

Fuck I need a girl that guys find attractive. Then she has the earning power.
Do you want a ugly gf who no one talks to. Makes shit tips. Then the first guy who is nice to her and gives her a $20 she fucks out of spite. No sir I would not.

She will getting fucked by a Chad when she will be very drunk at the end of the night. You're about to be cucked.

I work in a bar. When there's a lot of customers you simply do not have time to chat longer than half a minute at a time.
You do get hit on quite a lot though.

That's not how every girl works. Besides if she does, why don't you go fuck other bitches too? Don't be a bitch about it and use this free pass to stick your dick in something whenever you feel like it..

>cocktail and drinks pub
which Hooter's she at?

Drunk,Chad, terrace!
That's quite some concoction - It's gonna happen

You should be worried. When women get out into the workforce, they get around other men. When women get around other men, flirting happens, sexual attraction happens. Especially when drinking is involved. Whew.

Dude who says she is not cheating now. She just need a job for money to run away?

she will get fucked by chad. the terrace triples the probability.
you will be cucked soon

whats the deal with terraces in usa?
in europe are totally normal -pic related-

pic related, is her

how screwed am i

his girl probably has to wear this

Just dump her man you're a fool for dating in the first place, unless it's for financial security I suppose..

abort OP abort abort

Because girls literally cheat all the fucking time? It's no secret if you've actually dated more than a couple of girls..

My girl friend was a stripper the first few years we dated. Think I cared? Nope. That is called being a man. That is how you keep women. Never care about what they do and only show them affection when its time for sex. Never give them much information when they ask stupid shit like "what are you thinking about?". Make them laugh, make them cum, and pay no more attention other than a special occasion here and there. Your woman will love you forever that way

Yeah she might 'love' you forever in the sense that she'll stay with your cuck ass the rest of your life coz you literally don't give her any boundaries, if you can't control a women then why even date her?

>Never care about what they do and only show them affection when its time for sex

>permavirgin detected

Did you guys see that thing?

She is totally going to be banging the bartender you sad little cuck.

I thought you were gonna be fine until I read the place has a terrace. You're fucked man.

>stalk her to her job
>expect her to drop everything and be your's

controlling tier

get a life

You can disagree with me if you want. I am giving you the best advice to make not only your life happier but also your woman's. Some day all men come to this realization. You might be 50 or older by the time it happens to you. But if you're still young and handsome its a much better time for your masculinity to peak to this level. Trying to control a woman is what small dicked insecure men do. Women are like cats. They want to go out and have their "independence" for the day and come home later for food and snuggles.

You could deal with her being a waitress at a bar, but if there's a terrace outside, I don't know man. You're fucked.

she just got a job whats the big deal? if your so insecure about the relationship that she cant have a job then its not going to workout.
shes a waitress she has to be friendly and talk to everyone that how you get tips.

maybe, idk, not date a loser who works that kind of job?

your gf makes money off of chads trying to get that pussy, but she won't give them pussy if she is loyal to you.

you are being insecure, trust is an important part in a relationship.

do not be concerned about cheating until she gives you a reason to be.

she comes home to you every night, not the chads that go there.

bust your nut a few times in her and realize chads cannot do anything to her that you havent done, and you are the better person for trusting her.

being insecure will ruin your relationship

Gain confidence and stop being jealous/worried or tell her how you feel. Communication is important. Otherwise move on to the next girl.

If she really loves you you don't risk anything. And of course she is going to get hit on a lot, but after the 36th pick up line of the evening plus a few tentative of ass grabing, she will quickly get tired of it.
And depending on how busy the bar is, she might not have time to flirt or get fucked in the toilets.

On the other hand if she isn't trustworthy you are fuuucked

For fuck´s sake do not do this.

Just keep your life together, show no insecurities.

And if she cheats, wich you can´t control and she could do it anyways no matter where she worked at, dump the bitch, ghost her don´t talk to her anymore, then get someone you can trust.

tl;dr: do not communicate she will see your insecurities and then fuck the chads you´re afraid about

If that is really her, why did you turn her upside-down?