What's up with white "men"?

what's up with white "men"?

Whoever said those were men? Those are traps.

You're really pushing your anti-white agenda hard today aren't you, Shlomo?

I feel honored to be in this pic

What's up with kikes starting slide threads?

b8

I want to be included in it too :c

Because blacks aren't cute enough to be passable traps. Not full blacks at least. Mulattos and quadroons can make cute traps sometimes.

lmao quadroons

It's the drugs. They are not at fault.
Except for maybe knowing they're attractive and then getting on fucking drugs.

which one are you?
post pic pls

Did you make the pic?

yes lol

Just give me a call to suck my dick before you die, faggot.

Long and short. There has been a 4 decade long campaign of political correctness mixed with an anti white sentiment.

White people , being more society minded are more easily influenced by these calls to be "more accepting", and essentially act in ways that would correspond to having less testosterone. As a result there is a growing number of white sissyboys because of these societal pressures.

now one must ask, why not so much with other races. Thats because you cannot exert the same kind of influences on them as they are less,,,, trainable. as a result black men for a example retain their masculinity as none of this cultural retraining is pointed at them and as a result black sissy boys are rare.

this also explains the uptick in IR relationships where the girl is white and the guy is not.

essentially white people are being convinced that larger society wants them to be sissies to be socially acceptable and that somehow that's what women really want, then after they turn into giant manginas they end up just fucking the dudes with the highest testosterone which means the culturally resistant whites and minorities.

pretty sure some of them are Asians OP

some of us cant get girls, so we turn to black cock

Shlomo strikes again!

real jews are black

Lol you want to fuck me hahahahaha

nah, i'm in it too ;p

you're pic related aren't you?

Cute panties!

So which one are you?

I knew these pics were made by sissy faggots

No.0

guess

What's wrong with wanting to be pretty for black men? :3

Do you know the difference between a faggot and a bread?

We're on Sup Forums, so probably the one with striped rainbow socks.

This results from the same thing that turns blacks to crime: a lack of a father figure.

When white men don't have a father, they become very girly without a male to emulate.

When black men don't have a father, they turn to crime and violence.

nothing :3c
nah

at the last stage of being beta, you transform into a massive faggot cuck

That's white power my friend.

If white males which to become more feminine they will accomplish their goal and be way more feminine than most black women.

If they wish to make blacks do all the hard work for them, they make it happen.

They are free to do as they like.

*redneck voice* "white power!"

bump

>lel