Who is the worst talk show host to ever live?

Who is the worst talk show host to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdqMEfV-r9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably rosie o'donnel

Chevy Chase

youtube.com/watch?v=OdqMEfV-r9A

Cavett > Carson > the Scottish guy > Leno > Letterman > Kimmel > pre-Trump Colbert > Fallon > Conan > Colbert > Oliver

>Conan
>under Fallon

(you)

Ferguson was shit if he was any good they would've hired him for something other than meme gameshows

make your own, dollface

I hate James Corden. With a passion.

I don't have much opinion on talk shows and their hosts. But Fallon. I've hated Fallon since his SNL days.

That British fag with the square head also gets on my nerves.

What's a bigger problem for Fallon?

His alcoholism? Or his unfunniness?

(you)

Being a shitty actor. If they're going to laugh at everything, hosts should at least be able to fake interest.

it's not like i'm a huge fan of his, i just put him up high because he didn't try to pass blatant plugola as actual interviews. everyone below him are rated based on how much they annoy me.

Fallon is garbage. I didn't like Leno much either for being a sell out and unfunny but Fallon just sucks. The tonight doesn't exist anymore

It's a shame that colbert turned to shit. The show was good in the beginning.

Seth Meyers is the worst comedian I've ever seen. He flashes this ugly fucking smirk after every joke and usually tries to explain the joke. Since telling jokes for a living isn't working out for him, he's trying to be Jon Stewart these days, where he plays a bunch of news clips and goes on lengthy liberal rants.

>worst comedian I've ever seen
what about Jimmy Dore?

I left the TV on last night. He just kept talking about how great it is to have a "woman nominated for a major political party."

meh, at least he's not still talking about how great his time on SNL was. I'm glad it was good for him but he stunk the Weekend Update up for eons for everyone else.

Fallon: Hillary deleted emails but Trump is the real idiot.
Meyers: Hillary is amazing!!!
Kimmel: Hillary, open a jar of pickles LMAO.
Colbert: Nobody knows what I'm saying because nobody watches me.

You misspelt James Cordon

So did you.

Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are insufferable

Jimmy Kimmel even more so because he's famous for some inexplicable reason

Seth Meyers is a fucking faggot too