Ylyl muslim h8 edition 2nd

ylyl muslim h8 edition 2nd
last ylyl muslim h8 thread got pruned/deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/uk-man-sentenced-to-20-months-for-anti-muslim-posts-on-facebook/
youtube.com/watch?v=jSt4YGAgtG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isn't each muslim a furry?
i mean, come on, they fuck goats...

Hold on now, thats zoophilia, furrys are different, cmon man

Muslim genocide when?

Soon

Hope user isnt in the UK kek

dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/uk-man-sentenced-to-20-months-for-anti-muslim-posts-on-facebook/

A nigger, a jew and a grossly obese Mexican man walk in to a gay bar. They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a two incg long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table which is sticky with HIV ridden semen.
"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asked the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while i ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock in to your gaping, oft-fucked asshole."
"Literally nothing would make me happier," says the faggot, removing his finger from his butthole and linking it clean. "But first i must start a YLYL thread on Sup Forums."

hahahaha

poor hungry people aren't people; they're fucking animals! Aaahahahaha

fucking savages. If they were clever they'd go get some money from their parents. thats whaty I do when i'm hungry, fucking retards

I live in Bulgaria and belive me, It's so much worse

I can confirm that

Fuck off, commie
youtube.com/watch?v=jSt4YGAgtG8

It's so much fucking worse because the fucking muslims are trying to get though our country to Germany, the UK etc., but our fucking goverment stops them and puts them in a refugee camp near the south border(Can't actually remember when). Thank god I was born in the north-west part of Bulgaria

whats the matter you fucking pleb? Too hungry to come up with a real insult? Go fucking kill yourself, that'll take care of your money problem you pathetic pissant

*Continues to type on computer/phone made in a capitalist country*

M h8

H8

H88

Asap

1. Someone bombs/nukes Mecca
2. Global Islamic chimpout
3. Whites forced to defend themselves with force or let themselves be raped/murdered

Wasn't that based on public social media posts though and not anonymous shitposting on Sup Forums?

I don't trust UK police to go through the effort of doxxing Sup Forums anons, especially since they openly gave up on prosecuting people for looking at CP.

a miss this meme

1. someone nukes mecca
1a. their holiest shithole is no more
2. they dont have a cube to pray to
3. where is your god now

They will just rebuild. It's happened before.

Read a book nigga