Say Sup Forums , what are the chances John Titor's insignia is actually a circuit...

Say Sup Forums , what are the chances John Titor's insignia is actually a circuit? Possibly a clue as to how he discovered time travel? I tested it out with graphite on paper and there seems to be NO energy loss. When I remove the positive and negative clamps...the paper is still hot to touch and powers a small bulb several minutes after still? Is that natural? I don't have a voltmeter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't seem to understand the basics of electricity. For your own safety don't play with it

Continue testing. Move up to 240v or 3-phase. Standing in a bucket of water helps ground you out I hear.

the fuck

>I don't have a Voltmeter
Go fuck yourself. Electricity is something you don't understand

john titor was a hoax you dumb dumb

I'd say that the torroidial design shows the concentration of electron gathering near the middle. It must be some sort of ferro-resonant magnetic actuator. The circular design is actually a more advanced design of the current Xeon AMD chips currently available by Nvidia...

Well someone who does understand please tell me why this shit is turning red hot with nothing attached...

fake and gay

because you're shining your mouse light on it

also, did you ever notice that the mouse light looks like a vagina?

Like he's ever seen a vagina

Because his symbol is a simple implementation of Mephistopheles's integration of a spatially integrated magical circuit, allowing for the conductance of spiritual "free radical" energy left over from supernatural beings intersecting our plane of existance and leaving behind residual effects. Looking at the effect on a small demonstration it is easy to see how a similar sigil over a mile in length could indeed propel an individual bodily through spacetime.

Video proof op, nobody believes you

>No energy loss
>Don't have voltmeter
Choose one

>Paper
>Red hot
451*F

All the proof you need, indulge your mind user. Assuming you can wrap your brain around it.
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

first off my mouse light is blue.
I claimed it seems to have no energy loss based on temperature remaining consistent. However I am starting to think this isn't the case as the paper is getting more and more hot.

kek, fuck off op.

Look how often OP says there SEEMS to be no energy loss.

That's not how you science, faggot. gtfo

I have two fingers up my ass and I'm cumming

I was about to get video proof but the damn thing caught fire. Oh well, maybe it's for the best an idiot like me doesn't mess with time travel. Wouldn't want to paradox any penises.

HOLY CRAP YOU MAY BE RIGHT

Initially I was skeptical and didn't even bother with it, but after looking through the technical aspects and running some tests my analysis reveals that it indeed works.

I don't know how though, with all my years of experience I've never seen anything like this!

May I ask what experience you have and how many years in that field?

Take this shit to /sci/ they need the content and we dont need you.

Upon further analysis there's something missing. No, more than something, there's multiple pieces missing. It's like one variable of a larger equation. I need to study this some more.

If solved we may be able to jumpstart the next gerenations of technological advancement.

>paradox any penises

I can't/won't tell you about this symbol. You must discover it on your own. Otherwise, you will doubt the answers that it will provide. I will offer one clue to get you started. Fractals.

you done goofed OP

now that the seal has burned your soul belongs to Moloch

Thank you so much. I knew you were lurking around here waiting for something like this to happen. It means the world to me that you took the time to give me an edge towards a brighter future. thank you

Now you put a light behind it. OP IS A FAG

The answers will be both unbelievable, yet undeniable. Reach them yourself and you will know their truth.

It's not a seal fool. It's an insignia. Remember science is based on trial and error my friend. If science has to step on a few toes of religion to expedite progress then so be it.

No you misunderstand that is purely thermoluminescence my friend.

John Titor didn't discover a way he was part of a government program

this thread is dumb bullshit
/thread