Who was better for Naruto? Hinata or Sakura?

Who was better for Naruto? Hinata or Sakura?

both

Fucking degenerate op

Temari

>not shipping temari with shikamaru
REEEEEEE

Definitely Sakura. Hinata would only be good for her tits, otherwise she's boring as fuck with that retarded ass stuttering "N-Naruto-kun". No wonder Naruto barely spends time with his wife and children.

U mad bro?

Depends. Both work.

Sakura is the more tempered one and Hinata, well not a real surprise here the calm one.

A combination of both may do the trick.

But then kishi seemed to have a problem with creating female characters in total. And You can see it in the whole series. So, in the end mostly half of the female cast would also have worked with Naruto.

She could be there. Didn't she had stalker qualities in her childhood?

sasuke

Honestly wud have preferred this over hinata, Idk I guess it just rubs me the wrong the way that he with hinata even tho they barely had any sort of relationship

Tayuya you fucking retard

Well look at them both and ask yourself who is better, Hinata who actually cares about the person she loves

Or Sakura who loves the person she loves because 'he was cool and hawt and edgy'

The shallow cunt or the lover?

Sasuke

neither

they all whores

sakura was in love with sasuke so that could have never worked out.
while Hinata is nice there is the thing about stalking.i mean for fucks sake shes just a few steps away from becoming a yandere and the only thing keeping her from it is her shyness.
like i said previously the perfect mate would have been Sasuke.
he and naruto know eachother in in intimate level. the fucking moon things on they're hand mean they're married for christs sake.

Hinata
This deserves a strawpoll though

Hinata has some weird naked dancing technique and is probably up for every sex position and everything you ask for but very shy about it.
on the contrary Sakura is a Shipoopi, also kind of dominant and probably more fun because you have to win her over and persuade her to get something. Also cuck Sasuke.

Hinata fainted by just seeing naruto. the amout of time naruto had to spend to just see her tits was probably 2 years or something. lets not even talk how long it would to actually have sex with her.
If you're not Sasuke then Anything you suggest to Sakura will be responded by a punch to the face.
Sasuke is the one.

Hinata cause then it allows for Boruto to have some visual prowess as well. Not just brute strength. Just like Sasuke and Sakuras kids. Theres a reason for this i swear.

Why do faggots alwaya push their gay propaganda?

I aint pushing it. its the truth.
Naruto chased sasuke for the entire fucking series.THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES. no fucking straight man does that. this nigga was thinking about him when he was in a bath house for christ sakes

>naruto sees sasuke as a brother so he does what he can to save him
>oh he must he gay
Homosexes need purging

you don't see sakura there, either. plus, she was folloing around sasuke like a cock-hungry slut for a while and didn't pay attention to naruto until he started to get good with the ninja stuff.

trying to save him from some creepy snake dude that wanted his body and was grooming him.

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree

I'm not sure that's entirely fair, I like to look at Sakura as someone who falls in love with Naruto after seeing the true him and Hinata who she's the true him form the start and needs to find the true her.