No WWYD thread? Let's change that, only replies get replies

No WWYD thread? Let's change that, only replies get replies

Bumping with more

Spitroast her in that position, make her choke on my 8" cock while another breaks open her asshole

This one?

Rip that dress open so her tits fall out before forcing her in her knees and shoving my cock down her throat in front of her friends. I'd grab the back of her head and facefuck her hard like she was just a sex toy. Finally let her catch her breath as I jerk off and cum all over her tits and face, making her friends lick it off

Have her get fucked by a pack of jail niggers, then I would suck the cum out of her asshole. I would share a nice big dog cock with her after.

Drag her into an alley where a group of homeless are waiting. Force her to eat the chunky smegma from their unwashed dicks and then film her getting gang raped by them. Sell the video for money and occasionally send her the video to remind her she's just a sex toy for hobos.

I wanna stick that key necklace in her asshole while I lift that dress up and grab her hair while I fuck her cunt hard in front of everyone. Make her call me daddy before pulling the key necklace out of her ass and making her suck on it until I cum all over her prettt face

Tie her down spreadeagle to her bed, gagged with a massive ring gag. Then just repeatedly rotate between titfucking her, throatfucking her and fucking her pussy, cumming on her face every time I finish

Fuck those huge tits hard reminding her all she is a walking pair of tits to be fucked. I'd spit on her face and her tits as lube while I make her beg for her daddy's cum. I'll get rougher with those tits squeezing her nipples as hard I can until I have her pinned on her back and switch to face fucking her, not stopping until I blow a huge amount of cum down her throat and have her coughing it up all over her ruined face and tits

Make her wear those wings as she pulls her tits out for her friend to suck on and I ram her from behind. Get the frien on her knees licking the pretty ones clit while my balls slap her in her ugly face.switch to the pretty ones asshole and cum and make the friend lick it out and swallow it all while the pretty one cleans my cock and balls with her tongue

tie her up spread eagle on her back to a bed frame and stick a vibrator in her pussy. I'd leave it on making her cum over and over again till she's begging to be fucked then I'd do her cream pie her multiple times throughout the course of the evening till she was covered in sweat and oozing semen.

Take her to a frat party, get her drunk, and argue with her that she's not kinky enough for me. To prove me wrong, she allows me to tie her to a bed upstairs. After fucking her tits, I fuck her good where she smiles and tells me that she was right. That's when I tell her the challenge has only just begun and laugh at her face of shock as a group of hung frat boys are led into the room. I laugh and watch for the rest of the night as she struggles and is gang banged into passing out.

Handcuff her to a radiator and put her on her hands and knees, stretch that thong to one side and pound her pussy until she's full and dripping with cum. Leave her there until I'm ready to go again and do the same to her ass and mouth before I give her the cuff keys

Those tits are epic

I'd frogtie her after taking off that bra and g string and shoving them in her mouth, leaving on those boots and stockings. Then I'd proceed to spank her repeatedly while fucking her from behind and pushing her face into the ground as she writhes in a mix of agony and pleasure
Another of Sam

Drag her into the forest and rips all her cloths off. Give her a nice face fucking so my dick is covered in that red lipstick. Then force her up against a tree and fuck the shit out of her, making sure to unload a big one so she gets pregnant. Leave the forest with her cloths she has to look for help naked.

I'd handcuff her to a pole with her hands over her head and tear those massive tits out of that top. Then I'd put a ball gag in her mouth so she starts drooling all over them for lube. When there's enough, I remove her from the pole, handcuff her hands behind her back, lay her on the ground, and go to town titfucking her
Yet another

jezus OP is fucking loser.

Would bring her to a gangbang club

get her super drunk at that party and hook up with her. I'd start by ripping off all her cloths, except the wings, and force her down on all 4s and fuck her pussy hard. I'd cum in her and then invite some of the other guys at the party to run a train on her, split roasting and finishing on her face. when we were done we'd put her in the shower and clean her off and leave her in the shower soaking wet and used

my wwyd

If she likes high school so much, I'll give her her wish. I'll take her into a classroom after school where she'll find a bunch of hormonal teenage boys waiting naked. When she tries to leave, they grab her, pin her down, and start molesting her giant tits. They would take turns titty fucking her leaving a big cum puddle on her neck. They would then start gang raping her to lose their virginity. This would go on for hours until her holes are filled and tits are covered in teenage cum.

I want to tie her down, ballgag her and torture her nipples with pliers.

wyyd?

Would have left eat my ass out while I'm getting head from right. Would continue having her tongue my ass while I stick my dick in rights as before exploding inside her. Would then make left eat my cum out of rights ass.

Nice

rip her top apart exposing her massive tits and fuck her in the changing room of that store but leave her phone on Facebook streaming so everyone of her friends gets to see me fuck her and cum on her face. finish by snapping a few photos of her covered in cum and make it her profile picture

Would put a collar on her while she's dressed like that and walk her around the neighborhood. Anyone who wants to cum or piss on her will be allowed to do so and she will have to obey. The 100th person to do so will be rewarded with fucking her in any way they like.

wwyd to the new bride? would u make the husband watch her be used and abused by u? maybe he can be blackmailed into helping u? tits for replies

moar of her. also name so i don't have to save her in some "new folder" folder

reply for reply? my wwyd is

replies for replies. Do one for someone else and I'll do one for your bride.

Fuck her while standing, she has one leg lifted and wrapped around me, facing eachother, her head tilted back in pleasure

I would tie her arms together with her bikini, bury her in the sand with only her ass and her head above. I would break in her ass and finish by cumming on her face. Sprinkle some frenchfries on her when I'm done for the gulls to come and peck her. Hopefully the homeless guys find her before too long.

this is mine

bump

Cheers.

On their wedding day I would bring a group of guys and tie the husband up while I force the brides tits out of her dress. I'm lucky that she's innocent and saved herself for marriage so I get to steal her virginity. Her husband would look in horror while I creampie his bride, successfully impregnating her. Then she would be subjected to a good gang raping for the rest of the night.

After nine months after she's had my kid, I'll re-enter their lives and make the cuck husband take care of the baby while I drink and squeeze the milk out of his cow wife's tits.

Great tits, id get her to give me a titty job till i spurge in her face, then i would get her to go face down while i ass fuck her till she bleeds.

Probably fuck her at a wedding, in the disabled toilets, bend her over the sink and pound her form behind for fun

Hello, I need help from english (american) native speaker.
How I can understand this phrase?
"He's been "having" me since I was 12."
Could "having" use in sexual meaning, like "he fucks me since I was 12"
Thank you and sorry my english, i learn it short time.