Name the most autistic thing you do

name the most autistic thing you do.

for me, pic related
> ~800 hours in

Count syllables of speech by flexing muscles on one or the other side of my body as people speak.

I do the same but with biting either side of my mouth.

Shit, used to *chew* the insides of my mouth to keep quiet, they were raw and it just went away eventually but I hadn't thought of that 'til you said this.

I sometimes repeat what I say under my breath directly after I say it.

Is "Stardew" an autistic obsession, where you are living in it - or an OCD thing where you have to harvest every last head of lettuce? (never played, don't know this game). I play "Age of Empires / Mythology" too long for all the wrong reasons but I think they're more OCD than Aspy.

That is new to me friend. I once realized I had planned what I was going to say to order coffee so much that I said it like I was reading a book, and the words I actually spoke were, "I'd like a tall black coffee, I said."
Cringed. Thank god I was alone in line. The counter makes it possible to sneak away, or feel like you can. And I did.

i do the same but tap my fingers ot click my teeth

For me and every one of you it's actually browsing and posting on Sup Forums.

I lay down and fall asleep in the shower pretty regularly, fucks with the water bill but w/e

Same my dude. I do it to find out if i sounded like an autist during a social interaction just end up looking like one instead.

I hate people like you

YES! Would (and still do this one) contact rear molars together on alternate sides, and if a new person started or same speaker on new topic, I'd have to begin "tallying" their syllabic tempo starting with the last untapped tooth. Fuck, I'll tell you this, and I've told it to nobody, but here we are someplace where a person will get me, and I can't be matched with my statement: I worked (not union, just handyman) construction and would constantly be up and down the ladder: If I dropped a nail or screw, I had to go find it to ensure it "got its turn" or its place in destiny ... weird, weird shit.

I still do this

Same my dude #2 am I autistic?

Gix games. Almost all the games on the site

Spin my fidgetspinner

Sorry gamegix

Wait, this is new to me, and I'm curious. I have to ask, do you sleep because you also have the power to crash wherever / whenever, or is the water the catalyst that knocks you out? Very interested.

What in the fuck I thought I was the only human being in existence that did this.

I use my knees and ass cheeks, flex them bitches. When I was a kid it was really bad and I would do it even in conversations, now I just do it to music and when I'm spacing off.

For me its a combo of 14hr days at work and the shower floor being the first thing i get to rest on

i only write with pens because using pencils or markers makes me cringe.

i cant handle the feeling and sound of pencil on paper. im also really good at drawing.

my grandma actually said i was autistic when i was little because of this.

to this day certain sounds cause me to cringe. i will leave a room if someones writing with a marker, or pencil.

even if i cant hear or feel it, if i see it, it will hurt the shit out of my ears.

>drop screw, hunt to find it to serve a purpose

Kek you'd hate working on a boat with my dad. He drops at least three or four washers, nuts, bolts, you name it under the deck boards when we're doing projects.

OK, I'm being honest and coming clean, I said "flex muscles" but I wanted to say "asscheeks", you were honest enough to say it. Fucking I'm laughing here at home.

How can you play that game for that many hours? I thought it was like one playthrough and it's over.

I really like that game having frown up playing harvest moon.

I think I have around 140 hours into it. Fun stuff.

i poop once a week because i hate pooping.

i havnt wiped / used TP in over 10 years.

after every poop i just have a shower.

i play single player minecraft still

Good to know I'm not the only ass flexer in town! Your post made me kek as well.

If you had a dad with a boat, and you're talking about him juggling / losing hardware, then he must have been that kind of dad who could fix any fucking thing. Please elaborate. Did you get the fix-it gene?

That's huge dedication. My friend would leave high school to go home to poop and never come back. Has your attendance to any job or school been ruined by that shower method?

Same here, I usually do it after saying something that I'm proud of, such as a snappy comeback, just so I can hear it again even though I do it subconsciously. This typically negates the coolness of whatever I just said because it makes me look like a complete autist

Winner. Feels batman.

CS:GO 1100 hours, my biggest regret

you win

I'm sorry fam

never.

ive been holding my poop in since i was a child. ive always hated pooping. its dirty and annoying and i would never feel clean unless i showered immediately after. i was hospitalized a few times as a youngster.

after all these years my body naturally gets the urge to shit maybe twice a week. i have bad gastritis as a result.

dude, this makes me thing of adding my "flight time" with various games. For me, I hate that Steam shows "x" hours played and X hours since last played...

velocibox
1400h

Twitch my fingers on my right hand in rhythmic patterns while calculating or thinking intensely.

shits fun every now and then.

I masturbate to hentai

Pretty sure there is so much stuff to do in Stardew Valley it'd take several 100 hours to do literally everything. And some people are autistic and just keep playing after having done everything.

Recite comedy routines from 90's sitcoms as a self-soothing mechanism

ayy

Wear ear buds for hours without playing music, phone or laptop. Idk why I do this...

I dislike having to do it, having to deal with it. I get your point of origin.

my most played games.

YES YES YES it keeps people the fuck from bothering you, that's why you do it - antlers to prod away the dickfaces.

honest question, what keeps you playing this game for so long? i mean its fun here and there but that much?

Marker pens on paper do the same thing for me
That fabric-y looking tip
Ew

I just replied to you but it also makes people discount you as part of the public record and you hear some good shit mate

kys tfag

>pens
Hey, about the pens - have you ever used the Pentel Pocketbrush? I highly recommend.

are you suggesting multiplayer Minecraft is less autistic?

jesus fuck

can I have an unusual, oh great hat god?

Have invested well over a thousand hours in the elder scrolls series too. Probably 800+ on morrowind, 600+ on oblivion, and 600+ on skyrim.

So true, never really noticed that. Autism peaking.

I do that as well but with everything for example on the way to school I count the amount of letters on everything I see, whether it be a for sale sign or a bill board by flexing each side of my body from left to right also when people speak to me I can't help but mentally count the amount of syllables in everything they say

>That fabric-y looking tip
oh god fuck that.
got goosebumps thinkin about it.
u know that classic chicken skin eh

You must have a lot of good jokes memorized

by a fraction.

if thats autistic then consider me a sperg lord

Well not any more. But back in like late middle school early highschool. I put 3500 hours into battlefield 2. Mainly playing 3 particular mods. Can't show for It any more because xfire is now ded. And I've always hated steam with a passion.

also,

i gotta say that oblivion is by far the best elder scrolls game.

fuck, its the best bethesda game ever.

With all achievments

Not all autists have tics or obsessions, nor are tics and obsessions exclusive to autism. Raed a book once in your sheltered life.

They're not jokes, they're more like dialog-based bits.
"Like this unicorn in space. I'm askin' ya, What's he breathin'?"
"Air?"
"Ain't no air in space!"
"There's an air 'n' space museum."

Look at old photos. People didn't smile. They were busy living. Now we're forced to become presentable brands. There were times when one didn't need to have a social edge; of a class, you could be served, represented and only exposed to those whose time and attention were worth something. Your headphones may describe boundaries, and that's fine. Think of how precious your time is. I would hire a guy who sat down with headphone cords because I know he has a passion for A) someone's thoughts or B) his own

Oblivion is solid. But the bloodmoon expansion for morrowind is possibly my favorite video game anything ever. That and the fact that you could kill three different gods in morrowind.

I'm not sure if anyone else had this but when I was pretty young, I use to absolutely despise the feeling of paper, sometimes I would request my shit to get laminated, I fucked hated it, i couldn't read normally because I would cringe I couldn't write properly because my hand slides across the paper, it fucking blew.

>also I have 2400hrs in CS:GO

I clench my jaw whenever i go over shadows in the car

Exactly the same here.

OK, I have to ask, you said you count letters. My friend J we'll call her used to *value* letters by the number of lines it took to draw them - certain letters were "greater" than others. Does your count of letters have a base other than decimal?

hahahaha that's me!

I play single player Portal Knights.

people ask me why I'm so quiet when travelling and its because I HATE missing shadows

When I sit I twitch my feet up and down or left-right non stop. Mostly when music is playing in my head.
But the most autistic thing I do is betting with myself. Basically when I walk down the road and hear a car passing by I think
>if I pass this road sign faster than the car - something good will happen today.
I think about shit like this almost unconditionally just because it "worked" sometimes when I was a teen.

I actually have autism. It's what used to be called Aspergers. I've successfully stopped most of my autistic ticks, but a few still persist. I count a lot of things and I like things to be in multiples of 6. There were 14 stairs going up in my parents house. I'd always skip 2. There were 8 going down to the basement so I'd jump the last two.

I want to clarify: are you talking about shadows that fall across the path you're traveling? How does it affect when you're on foot?

M not that OCD about it, I just usually do it when driving alone.

>>if I pass this road sign faster than the car - something good will happen today.
Holy shit, always (hearing something approach from behind, whether on foot or bike) think: I need to reach X point before they pass me or I'm dead... I don't think I will die, I only want to bootcamp myself into a moment of real pressure.

i get morrowind is a classic.and ittl always have a place in my heart.

but i cant get passed the outdated graphics / animations.

i get teh visuals dont make the game, but theyre important to me for immersive reasons.

On foot it's never bothered me. And yes, if theres a shadow over a certain length that I'm going over, I clench my jaw till i cant see it over the bonnet of the car

i cant sleep without wiggling my toes and feet for like a hour.

None of that is uncommon.

>itt: people think they are special

Can't untangle my headphones without my hands cringing sometimes. Like actual autistic muscle spastic cringing.

Doesnt matter who I'm with, its just one of those weird urges ya know

Sounds like restless leg syndrome. You need to get drunker before you go to bed.

He's a literal master of the sea and tools and I didn't inherit shit. However, I'm his engine room bitch (do the dirty work like get into the bilge to tighten pipes and what not ) and it has made me immensely more handy.

yea i thought that was the case too.

i really dont care. i enjoy wiggling. its soothing.

Probably depends on whether you played it when it came out or not. Much easier to forgive when it was still the new thing.

OP and the world of this board: do you daily wish for a breakdown of society? Something that will bring everything to a head,so that your knowledge of obscure survival methods and your ability to seek real Maslow pyramid elements in their order will play out in a very "Revenant" style scenario - one that will favor hard-willed, socially unplugged warriors?

I'm saying we all value the concept of a social currency, but the average bear is wired by television and social media to pretend to need others. He will seek a group whose deficiencies will be multiplied to the burden of that group and its greater community. Give me a community of twitchy misfits. Survival is temporary. Existence requires data and nutrients and everything else is gravy if you're not an emotional prick. Everyone who panics in "Blade Runner" and "Alien" dies.

This is really interesting, I hope you don't mind me being enthusiastic about something that troubles you, but: does it happen at all speeds? Skateboard, bicycle ... aircraft takeoff? Forgive the probing, but I'm intrigued.

oh yeah i played teh shit out of it when it came out.
same for oblivion and skyrim.

good taste.

I like what you wrote, and I would love for a psychedelic moment to occur where you walk to a port and get to see in their prime the family tree of those who sailed - say now, then steam, then coracle and nets on the coast: how far back does this go? What bones and genes brought your father here to teach you ... and what you will pass on are poems of the genes of the Isles. I'd cut off a finger to see a minute from five hundred years in your past.

No problem, and yeah all speeds. Its only ever been when I'm in a car. Any other mode of transport is a clench-free journey