Just because you can't accept our love doesnt mean it isn't real, queer is the new normal

Just because you can't accept our love doesnt mean it isn't real, queer is the new normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

lspcosplay.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off filth

So true! Preach it!

What's normal these days? I could give two shits about who fucks you in the asshole at night.

>could give
implying that you COULD give more shits meaning you care a little

Gay love is so 90's. Hate crimes are the new norm.

Me and my wolf kin are so proud of this! love can cross boarders! Species! Even gender barriers! WOOF WOOF HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL!

Dubs confirm
Fag genocide is coming

I don't want to see a pic of you kissing
I want to see asshole fucking

Right on my brother!

>queer is the new normal

Uh huh. Look dude, you're allowed to be a faggot but if you wanna be stupid ya gotta go.

OMG! IV ALWAYS WANTED TO FIND SHINUTOO ANIME COSPLAYERS WHO ARE DATING! YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT DO U HAVE A FB?!?!?!?

Found you ;)
lspcosplay.deviantart.com/gallery/

https:// www.youtube(.)com/channel/UChS5AObEpDg0lnR-qweEVwQ
We have a youtube channel :)

PLEASE DO VLOGS! I WOULD KILL 2 SEE HOW U DO IT!... COSPLAYING THAT IS... ;)

Same-sex marriage, by any name, civil union or otherwise, is the ultimate smashed-mouth in-your-face insult to God Almighty, and you think He's going to let England and America and the rest of this evil world get by with it? God Almighty has not joined fags in holy wedlock. God no longer keeps America safe. America is doomed. We're getting the pants beat off of us, in Iraq, in Afghanistan. God is now America's terrorist, that's who Bush is fighting, that's the terrorist that he best be afraid of. You tweaked His nose, you jackass, you tweaked His nose! God put it in your wicked heart to start that war. That's the message we've got at the funerals of these dead soldiers. God duped you into starting a war, so He could punish you. And any preacher preaching it any other way is a lying hell-bound false prophet. So almost eighteen months now and the siege has got people eating their babies, and their small children, and each other! You're going to eat your babies! God Himself duped Bush into a no-win war, and He did that by the technique of putting a lying spirit in the mouth of all his trusted advisers, to punish America.

WE WILL FIGHT RELIGION AT EVERY BASTION! DOWN WITH RELIGION! UP WITH THE GAY/QUEER/BI/A/QUEER/FLUID/KINS!

y'all actually fighting for these gays?

WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES U CAN ALL FUCK OFF AND WE SHALL TAKE THE PLANET BACK! MOTHER/FATHER/BI EARTH WILL RETURN TO OUR OWN GARDEN OF EATEN!

I LOVE MY DOG! NO RELIGION/RACE/LAW WILL EVERY STOP THAT! VIVA LE REVILUTEONIE!

>EATEN!

IF GENDER WASNT ASSIGNED AT BIRTH THEN THE WORLD WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER

I know that this is bait, but I'm actually glad that non-heterosexual love is mostly accepted, and even regions with poorer education are catching up.

STFU IN THE EAST WE KILL YOUR KIND. ^^^

SWAG

i love chickens and will marry one, and i know its true love cause i am a chicken myself. you cant deny me or you are intolerant and close minded

YOU LOOK YuUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How would you feel about a sexy duck?

3-4% of the general population is not a "normal". It is a deviation from normal, i.e "deviant" or "abnormal" by definition.
Lousy b8, m8.

This pic, it's a Yuri on Ice!!! cosplay, right?

DONT REPLY THEN JEW BIG RETARD

How much Zyklon B would be required to dispose of this 3-4% ?

no they were born looking retarded

queer by definition is not normal you disgusting troglodyte

This

When will people accept that love has no boundaries? If want to love my 2 year old daughter who has the right to say I can't

tldr

queer is ok for girls.

Pretty sure those aren't girls

OH SO THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 GENDERS YOU SAY?

I dont give a shit. Move on.

FAGGOT FORNICATOR

even more ok for boys!

Absolutely true, fatherly care can be a nice contributing factor to a chlid's healthy development. You can't have sex with her tho, that requires consent, something kids can't give. I don't know how this relates in any way to the romantic relationship of two consenting adults, but regardless it's nice that this was addressed ITT, it can't be said enough times imo.

SJWs want people to believe exclusive heterosexuals are the new sexual minority.

fag genocide!

Yes, but SJWs are retarded, and most importantly don't speak for gays or any "queer" people. I'm bisexual, I hate SJWs too, as should any sane person regardless of sexual preference.

Nice. Now that the trolling is over, I can post this cute dinosaur picture in peace.

Hetrosexuals don't exist.