Girlfriend invited her female friend to spend a couple of days at our house

>girlfriend invited her female friend to spend a couple of days at our house
>her friend will be here with her boyfriend
>my girlfriend wants to try having sex in the same room as them (no swapping partners)
>they have agreed
>I'm still not sure

What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFbY2pmoRnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just don't do it, is a bad idea

Fuck the other man to show your dominance

I second this, your gf and his gf will want you to fuck them after and they'll both suck you off while making him watch

It's called soft swinging and might signal your girls desire to amp things up. If you're comfortable with the idea of eventually maybe swapping partners then you want to nurture her desires. If not, might as well try it anyway just to pad your resume.

dat migt worc

Sounds like your girlfriends potentially a slut.
A girl I dated for a while went "camping".
She neglected to let me know it was sleeping on some guys backyard with her friend and banging him and his buddy.
Can't imagine after 2 similar instances why I don't trust woman.

>potentially

Diff is OP's girl wants him to participate you beta faggot

Jungle fatigues in the desert. I like it. Carry on Muzzies

Dodge the bullet, man. How can you think about this as a good idea. Your GF wants to see another guy banging a chick next to her because she is too horny to maintain a decent relationship. Leave her asap.

Edgy.
You do realize your girlfriend/ gay buddy is cheating on you too right?
Moron.

Just do it faggot

youtu.be/EFbY2pmoRnA
for the dead man cryout

Do it, faggot. The girls will compete to show who is the better fuck. Win win for both guys. Bitches are just like that with each other.

show us your pack, let's see the trouble here

Cancel the fucking trip!!! They agreed to this before you even knew? Get the fuck out of my house, perverts!

This right here. If you are working with a decent sized piece don't worry, bust out your best moves and have a ton of fun. If you are secretly worried about your tiny penis, then just kill yourself now and be done with it

>What do Sup Forums?

Get a new gf.

>have bigger cock than other guy

>fuck like a BEAST

>other girl will want that good dick too

>???

PROFIT

>faggots who care about other guys' dicks

She just got bored looking at you.

have a few beers with the dude and feed the girls a bunch of MDMA and wine.

Then proceed to fuck the shit out of both girls in a hedonistic free for all fuck fest that noone will forget in a hurry. Seriously, go to town on every hole, orifice and crevace. Be sure to high five the buddy throughout, maybe get a couple of spitroasts going. Break furniture, spray shit on the walls. Fuck until dawn or until you are cumming spinal fluid.

Wake up the next day in a pile and refuse eye contact with anyone else in the room ever again. Leave your girlfriend and skip town. Take your life savings and start a new life in New Zealand. Find a 19 year old swedish au pair who is looking to find herself and open a restaurant together, Raise a couple of kids and grow old. Consider an ironic tattoo on your ankle but decide against it. If you are not smoking, start. If you are a smoker, stop. Swith from beer to wine and start specualting a little on the stock market. Retire with grace and enjoy visits from the kids and eventually the grandkids as you are nearing the distant horizon of mortality. Consider writing some memoirs but stumble when you get to the night where you and some random dude spitroasted his girlfriend whilst your ex was busy rimming the shit out of your asshole. Shudder, put down the pen and have yourself a scotch. Go to bed and hug your wife. Do not wake up next day due to undiagnosed brain cancer. Die peacefully in sleep. Be buried by the beach and be missed by many. Enjoy oblivion