I just made myself some delicious pasta

I just made myself some delicious pasta.
Ask me anything

Did you actually make the pasta? I.e. from flour, water, egg.

I wish I knew how to do so. I just cooked it

What do you garnish it with?

I luv a man who could make his own paste. Post your dick pic.

Nothing. Aren't garnishes for looks?

If I had a decent dick I would

Then you did nothing of note, and the thread is void. Farewell user.

Did you use celery?
Any hard cheese, grana padano?

I beg to differ Sir.
Can you cook huh? Putting noodles in the microwave doesn't count

I just fucked my wife but cannot cum
Anal bj vage in my order of lane changing
Over an hour and half by now
Wtf is wrong with my dick?
>nice pasta

Nothing, you just didn't want the sex session to end and thank you

Nigger cum

COPYpasta.

No celery. I used half an onion when cooking the meat. I used 3 slices of provolone. I don't know much about cheese but It seemed pretty soft, so I don't think it's hard cheese. I put parmesan directly in the sauce

But I fucking do user my dick hurts and now I can't even get the pressure to piss
>it's now gone into stealth mode
Just hiding behind its pink bivvy suit

I did make rigatoni but I used a stock image

Looked that terrible IRL, eh?

Are you posting as you fuck your wife? That would be truly admirable

Nice work there kid
> SUmmerfagE

Food that looks like shit often taste great. I just put it in a plastic container for later consumption . Also, making food look aesthetically pleasing is a really faggy thing to do

>putting noodles in the micro doesn't count
>thinks boiling pre-made pasta is any different

I didn't want to be mean OP. I'm sure your food was very tasty. But boiling dried, pre-made pasta doesn't make you a cook, so don't act like Johnny big balls just yet.

Here's a picture of my pasta rolling machine to make you jelly.

Just trying to piss now
>piss
>cum pain
Not good my friend
And yes she is laid next to me on sofa
She's pretty chill tbh
Anyways I need advice
I'm shitting it now she mentioned prostate problems and hospital appointment
I'm fucking 33

Congratulations faggot. I'm sure you never use it. Also, making food isn't enough. You have to make taste good which I did. I'm sure you have no real taste anyway but enjoy your pasta machine

Finger in the butt as you fuck? I haven't had that problem yet. I'm in my mid twenties. The only time I couldn't come was when the sex was boring or I didn't want it to end.

/thread

>making food isn't enough
>making food look good is gay
>HERP DERP I'M A GREAT COOK
>EVERYONE ELSE LIVES ON RAMEN REEEEEEE

Prove that you don't and that you can make something proper. Otherwise you're just being stupid

That's not for me kek
First time it's happened but still can't piss
>dick limbo
Now she wants me to go for a prostate exam
So I will get fingered and hopefully not have prostate cancer

I am a great cook by the way. I'm an amateur, but I'm much better than you'll ever be.

Wrong pic

Youre gonna get fingered anyway when you go to the exam. Let your wife take your anal virginity at least

No
Just even a rectal breeze from her nose when she sucks my dick makes me clinch tighter than a jew with a blank signed cheque

Dude, it's 22:30 here. I'm not going to whip up a meal - which you wouldn't be able to taste anyway - just to prove I can cook.

I'm not the one who made a thread about my ability to boil dried pasta and chuck a sauce on it, so I have nothing to prove.

Just enjoy your food and stop being an autist about it.

Fair enough. I understand. Maybe you've fapped too much recently? You did say it was the first time this happened

The autist here is you. I'm just a dude posting about his delicious pasta. A true cook wakes the entire house up to prove a point. Go back to your macaroni and cheese from a box you plebe. I'm sure you wouldn't even be able to get that right

I just piss dribbled reading that