I've got a headache ;_;. It hurts even to move my head or my eyes

I've got a headache ;_;. It hurts even to move my head or my eyes.

How do people in your country make their headaches go away?

Wank

Go to bread

Drink more booze.

Tried that, it feels a little better but not much.
I am in bed
That would just make it worse senpai.

Tapsin.

So an american uh.

well try to drink more water you fat cunt

I like to take metamizol. It's illegal in the US because competing pharma corporations lobbied your government to ban it, haha.

take some antihistamine

LSD or Psilocybin for severe migraines

Naproxen for bad headaches

Aspirin for minor headaches

Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen are sent straight to the trash

it's illegal because it's a dangerous drug

Dangerous to the profits of Big Pharma because it's the most powerful non-opioid-based painkiller.

They prefer giving out opioids because we all know that they make and keep people addicted after all.

>Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen are sent straight to the trash
why

you high?

Because they will fuck up your stomach over the longterm and make you bleed to death (aspirin as well).

i usually just bang my head against a brick wall until i pass out

Destroy your liver

Mexico
Just take your head off, it's easy senor, gracias

No, I only take prescriped drugs, non-opioid-based, like metamizol. Are you denying that there is an opioid epidemic?

m8 i have no idea but it's just common sense that if a certain medication is banned or limited in most countries around the world, there must be a good reason for that, not the conspiracy.

A gunshot.

Do not take metamizol for headaches.

you send them back to russia

Smonk weed bro

beautiful Canadian dubs

you could do yoga

Okay serious time. Top ways to clear a headache. Drink filitered water or Chamomile tea. Make sure you are breathing clean air. Sleep.

Headaches are usually caused by a couple of things. Lack of sleep, toxins, not enough nutrients, physical trauma, dehyration. Look for what is causing you to have head aches. IS there a smoker in your house? Do you constantly eat shit tier mcdonalds? etc Eliminate the source. I use peppermint oil, on my face, with a humidifier for my lungs as well as a relaxing massage. Maybe you have a heavy metal build up inside your body. Use Chlorella pyronedisa in order to detox it

T-thanks for that indepth advice user

Smoke a little heroin, that'll make it go away

Migraine or something else?

Something else. Only had migraine twice in my life

>How do people in your country make their headaches go away
Do all of the following in this order
>Apply hot and cold cream to forehead
>1600 mgs of ibuprofen
>2000 mgs of tylenol
>A cup of coffee or can of energy drink of your choice
>A wank
If you have access to weed then make that step one

It's actually really simple. No head, no headache.

Caffeine makes it much worse in my experience and interferes with my best remedy, sleep

>Caffeine makes it much worse
Nonsense
Just follow all the steps and you'll be fine

We take ibuprofen. You don't a prescript to buy this shit.

Just took some bro since I just finished eating and I always hear it's best to take such medication after eating rather than on an empty stomach. Ibuprofen is hit or miss for me most of the time though.

I can get codeine over the counter.

This. Caffeine puts pressure on your blood. Drink lots of water OP. Avoid salt and pokemon

why avoid pokemon

>he doesn't knows

Some of them might attack you if you don't have your own pokemon. It is dangerous to go into the wild like that.

Lucky fucker. I used to get migraines regularly

I got both my migraines when I was in high school. They were worse than even the worst hangovers I've had. The slightest movement would send excruciating pain to my head and I was sweating and cold at the same time and had to sit down with my face in my knees to not pass out. My vision was all green dots. Speaking felt harder than sprinting a mile. Had to have my mom pick me up and when I was walking on the way to the parking lot I threw up a couple times in passing garbage bins.

Drink water not coca cola