steamcommunity.com/id/2dumb2evencare/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tightsmoochfugit/
4archive.org/board/b/thread/686854826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>female
>>virgin
>>suffer from depression

You know that women have life in ezmode, right?

>25
>female
>virgin
>average looks but slightly overweight
>work a dead end office job
>live alone
>my dogs are the only meaningful thing in my life
>they know this

>736932122
Hypertension? Go to the gym you whale

>nothing of value to offer
You have three holes of value.

Tatas or ta-ta

man up and grow a pair

>736932122

Get out summerbitch

Tits or GTFO.

fuck off no ones going to buy you steam games

Stale pasta is stale

tits and time stamp or get the fuck out

can you write I

nigger get out

PTSD added to life long MDD...in last ten years lost most of my mobility, my spouse and my job..have beautiful children to keep me going, that's it.

Hello my beautiful goddess, I saw your pic and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Add me on skype yourbedtfriend1
Xoxoxoxo

nice dogs user
>25
>male
>colombian

>my dogs are the only meaningful thing in my life
>they know this

Hahaha what the fuck?

>have beautiful children
Let me guess: they're half-niggers.

kys u fuckin slag

Get the fuck out of here you whiteknight faggot. OP samefagging to make herself feel better that's sad.

Full nigger like you

u liek sperm for yes? open let me give protains for u fuckin bitch

/thread

Added on steam. Lets play some cs go girl!

Stop being a dick with her

tits

I'll gladly marry you if you're willing to move into my house and give me a lot of kids.

Tits with timestamp and I buy you a random game on your wishlist. Gotta show whole torso though not just a close up of nipples or anything.

You must make sweet release. The only job the incel feels in this life is watching people who have it "made" suffer. The existence of the bottom feeding subhuman cancer is to inconvenience everyone around them. Imagine that? Imagine existing for the sole purpose of hurting others? What a life..

I can think of nothing sweeter than making anal release into a mason jar and letting my nutrients rot and ferment. Over time I make my own medicine. The scent of the new age medicine relieves the pain and suffering and gives me the high I need to continue my work.

Don't contribute to the progression of prostitution.

i have really bad ocd and it makes my life miserable. trying as best as i can do keep it under control. have very little friends. been best friends with 1 guy since grade 6. i've asked him probably once a week since january to hang out and he always says he's busy. he moved into a new apartment 7 months ago and hasn't invited me over, i'm always the one to initiate conversation. up until october of last year we used to hang out literally every single day and then it just stopped out of nowhere. i'm pretty sure it's cause he's seeing my ex-girlfriend who i dated for 3 years. neither talk to me anymore.

i want to go to school so i can get out of working my minimum wage job but i don't know how to do it. i work 40 hrs a week in order to pay insurance/rent/bills/food. i don't know how i'm supposed to go to school full time while paying for my apartment. i can't stay with my parents to save money and i can't have a roommate because it's difficult with ocd.

i have great marks in school and i would have no trouble getting good marks in school but i don't have any idea how to get out of my current situation.

wtf

+31 619629724
I'll cheer ya up

The funny thing is that somebody will buy her a game

kek faggot cringe

> implying hypertension is just caused by obesity

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

I know.

>average looks but slightly overweight
what you actually meant to say
>i look like jabba the hutt

This is OP for sure

stop begging for games.

I mean, I know it sounds cliché n shit, but you just gotta get out. Others can't baby you through life, when it all comes down to it it's all up to you. For context, here is my current life:
>23
>male
>suffered from anxiety, depression, social awkwardness
>dropped out of first college
>did another course for 2.5 years, but did not finish
>right now at third course, doing it since last year September
>mfw I actually like it and am talented at it
>have to spend summer abroad (Western Europe), because the hourly wage is ~10$ an hour
>would be making 2$/hour at home

The point I'm trying to make, is that you HAVE to go on. Always keep moving forward, soldier on. Anxiety and awkwardness will not go away on their own, you have to learn "people skills" through trying. You can sit around and feel sorry for yourself all day, I know I did for 1-2 years, but that's fucking bullshit. Do some sport or other activity, visit a psychologist, and figure out what you have affinity for, and that's the end of that.

>women complaining about depression or anxiety or a difficult life
>at all
>ever

Hahahaha holy shit

If you were a man you would've killed yourself before you turned 15.

Women have no fucking idea how much worse life is for men.

IM GONNA FUCKING BUY HER 20 GAMES. IM FUCKING RICH.

>18
>male
>i can't laugh at anything
>have to fake reactions so i seem normal to other people
>last year of high school, i don't wanna go college
>mediocre at pretty much anything
>few "friends" i only talk to at school, I'll forget them and they'll forget me once it's done
>all my real friends are in college in different cities
>if I'm not at school I'm on my pc
>virgin, i lost the only chance i had because i didn't have a condom
>i don't care about people
>i don't care about myself
>suicidal thoughts
>too weak to do it, my family would be destroyed
>lost my social skills
>acne
>i lost weight and i still have man boobs, turms out i have gynocomastia
>can't get a gf because of acne, and the gynocomastia fucks up my confidence
>my cat hates me, that little cunt
>i live with my parents
>can't sleep more than 4 hours
>bad grades, bad at studying
>wondering if I'm in the spectrum or something since I'm so fucking shy
>don't know what to do with my life
>no skills at all

Vapid I would actually like to know you, steamcommunity.com/id/Tightsmoochfugit/

Add me, but only if you want to.

where are you from femanon?

Someone had to say it

Anyone that needs someone to talk to here's my kik: bugz_zy

>be me 17
>last year of high school
>cut of my dad from my life about 4 years ago
>heard he's in the hospital and extremely sick
>girlfriend broke up with me because she has a lot going on with her life
>found out she's dating some Asian dude
>blew my chance with another girl because of my ex and still having feelings for her
>Mom turned into a whore and hose out to parties constantly
> lost contact with my life long friends due to me bugging them for drug money
Honestly might just an hero literally nothing good is going on in my life,my mom has a new dude over every weekend and I usually sleep in my car when they come over,what's the best way to go Sup Forumsros?

Are you me?

>25 male
>miserable first year of college
>smoked weed all day every day and got wired every other day on MDMA
>lost my real friends and hung out with assholes
>realised assholes were assholes and stopped hanging out with them
>5years of crippling depression 2 years of meds
>became a social retard
>joined the gym 6 months ago
>slow but steady improvement to my mind and social ability
>just went on a week long holiday wit her extended family (15 ppl) and wasn't an awkward fuck
>Life looking decent for once

Are you this desperate for female attention?

>Be me
>Never had parents
>Don't have friends
>Everyone at school hates me
>People I live with are assholes
>Goes to therapy every other day
>Has 5 different medications for anxiety/depression
>Only thing keeping me going is vidya and Sup Forums

>all these guys suddenly specifying in their posts that they are male expecting to be noticed by some girl in thread
Pathetic

How do you even get to that conclusion?

You're projecting yourself or something? Not everyone is that desperate

>I'm a grill btw
Stop craving for attention like that. It's pathetic and disgusting.

>girls post in thread
>suddenly a bunch of guys begin to specify "male" on their posts
>something people here rarely do
I don't see how is my conclusion something so unnatural, specially when you know that a lot of people here are in fact very desperate for female attention
>projecting
Haven't even posted my sob story here to begin with

>This isn't her lowkey being a cunt like she is in all her sperg tier reviews on steam
You must think you are somehow more clever than all the thirsty autists here, hunh?

1 pic and nothing else, shit thread, shit bait, shit subhuman posting it

run : it gets you in fcking shape, get you outside, improve your mood, get you an appetite, all that shit. Hypertension is for old people and fatties. Take meds, forget about salt and off you go (I have hypertension because fck genes, does not stop me)

read : vidya ain't gonna help you get out of your miserable life, but some selfhelp books can. If you are unable to sociabilize, learn through books like a robot. I do not have any social skill, emotion, reaction: I just plagiarize what I read and saw.

meet people irl : bold step but a needed one. Foreigners on couchsurfing, local fb event, nearest bar,the street downstairs. whatever. Go there and talk to anyone.Once you see someone you feel like talking too, 3 second rule: you have to engage convo in 3 sec or YOU SUCK.

set fcking goals for each day, then medium term goals for the month and long term goals and projects. If you dont have goals, you dont go nowhere.

Just like the other things she listed about herself, are you really that surprised she's thirsty for attention? She posts this thread almost daily on Sup Forums.

tits or gtfo

op how can you have so many games you haven't played?? like some you only have a few hours on and that's it?

she has been created a lot of threads with the same shit, i think she only wants some free games

If you were real (which you're not), didn't it occur to you that you're on an online forum telling strangers you're a female, teenage virgin. It's a little bit too obvious.

well could be that, then she is playing good because she has some nice games

I´ve ditched my only female friend in my life and I don´t want to talk to more women because for every bit of hapiness and delusion you end up with a tenfold in sadness and dissapointment.

And you bitch come here to ask for games telling us being a woman is hard. Want to get sex? Go to any bar and stay idle while drinking something, you´ll get sex doesn´t matter how socially akward you are.

You know nothing about struggling, if you want money go camwhore or something

>tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp >tits with time stamp

How has this gay ass shit not been turned into a spoodermon thread?

are you some kind of fucking retard, or what?

Just show us your penis already.

Nobody believes your actually female with those fucking man hands of yours. Show us your dick you faggot.

>slightly overweight
Code for: 60lbs heavier than I should be.

you should take a picture of your tits and post it

listen to matt elliott guys it really helps with depression : ^)

27.4 hours past 2 weeks

>btw im a girl gamer

tis weak mon, sitting in idle on cs go does not make you a gamer

joining groups saying "depression" does not make you sad

you should stop trying to be a depressed gamer guy like the rest of us and go outside + take advantage of people like all other women can

added you
>mrounds01

Wrong Elliott, faggot

>About to turn 21
>kicked out of highschool because of dumb shit
>live out of town so doing anything is more difficult than it should be
>all I have are my friends
>my cousin's ex was helping me get a job and everything was going awesome except I couldn't pass their survey assessment
>already left my other job
>think I may have ruined what little sympathy she had for me by acting too much like an idiot

Everything before in my life hasn't really given me much hope, this is just the cherry on top.

>be me
>19 years old
>really fucking smart
>latest (real, not online bullshit) IQ test was 125
>have wasted my whole life doing nothing
>basically just shitpost, read a lot, and do hobbyist programming
>have no friends except for my cat because I'm dull and quiet
>had a girlfriend once and she broke up with me because I was too boring
>virgin unless a blowjob counts
>still live with my mom
>work at Taco Bell
>only doing it because free burritos for lunch and I have money to put in a bank account and do nothing with because at least then I can feel like I did something
>most mornings I don't want to get out of bed
>sometimes I literally crawl to the shower
>slowly losing my will to live because the future looks darker every day
>have to look at people every day who have found happiness through ignorance
>I have now reached a point where I am actually jealous of the peace and joy that the mentally handicapped experience
I really want to die.

wow you've been 19 for a couple years now!

>nothing of value to offer
you feel this way, but it's not true. does your online handle start with a k?

>>female
>>virgin
noice bait fem8

4archive.org/board/b/thread/686854826

tits or get the FUCK off

summer is here boys