Ask an "enlightened" being anything. Haven't been on here forever, very serious (but not serious, serious)...

Ask an "enlightened" being anything. Haven't been on here forever, very serious (but not serious, serious). Love to you all.

Can you tell me anything I can't find out on my own?

No, but it will be much harder on your own. And also, yes, because I may have ways of framing things which are unique to the individuality of my organism. I guarantee you I can tell you many things which you do not know presently, but they are just words unless experienced.

I understand what you mean. I want to combine human minds into one mass so we can more easily transmit experience. I hope one day we can exist as one being. I believe we will obtain levels of peace/tranquility/serenity never thought possible if we could combine our minds into one unit.

why do politics exist

Considering you've achieved enlightenment...Why are you such a collosal faggot?

This is a very common idea at one stage of the path, but it is quite impossible. The mind is actually the problem. To understand the basic nature of mind, understand this, your mind is just an attempt to solve a problem, but there is no problem, so the world always seems more problematic than it is. Release the need for questions and the feeling of control and you fall into the stream to truth. Eventually you become entirely one. It is hard for me to say whether I am one with the world or not, the impression doesn't even enter me because I can't distinguish or not distinguish between myself and what I'm looking at and doing. I think of it more like I am in harmony with nature. My own and in general.

Cock feels better when you can feel everything so intensely...

Politics are a reflection of our dualistic (this or that) thinking and our dualistic thinking is a reflection of the illusion that the mind is separate from the body.

Why is it that my soon to be wife ignores me but then does nice things for me?

Most relationships are based on a duplicity which is very hard to maintain. We want to be true to the drives of our organisms and feel our own space, and we also want to cram those natures into a label called "a relationship" which causes conflict and disillusionment when it is different than the actual drives, and harmony when it is the same.

Ultimately, trying to make a relationship work is like building a sand castle over and over in high tide, it'll be a pain in the ass, and cause you suffering. If you allow each other space without insecurity then it may work.

So you're telling me that the quicker I align both of us into the same module of linear thinking then the more harmonious it'll be?

No, you have to stop expecting her to be one thing or another. Relationships are really a psychotic invention, they are based on our own need to possess another

The gateway to nirvana is 3 inches up your anus

If being fucked by the fact that you've never controlled a single thing in your body or in your life counts, yes.

Can I influence the physical world with my mind?

Let me guess 22 year old who smokes dot with his buddies you're not enlightened just drugged out

Stop expecting bad and only expect good?

Can you tell me what is the hamiltonian of the schrodinger equation?

What happens after death?

What is the answer to live and everything?

Why did you put quotation marks in "enlightened"?

Bumping

why do you think you are "enlightened"?