Would I be discriminated against in your country do to my overwhelmingly amerindian genes?

Sure, why not?

You sorta look like Marco Rubio.

of course not

Philippines are Brotier!

if youre not gonna show your face,get a pic of someone with similar facial traits and post it. like that i cant see shit so i cant help.

but probably not, everyone gets along in portugal. except gypsies. fuck gypsies. regular romanians not included.

Probably every state except the rural Midwest and West Virginia .

Would I be discriminated against in your country do to my overwhelmingly amerindian genes?

Who cares if you're a redskin?
We hate all non-White foreigners.

t. al-Rodrigo

not really. played football with some mohawk dude and nobody seemed to give a shit nor even realize he was of native descent.

you guys keep to your reserves for some reason though.

takbir

I've finally mustered the courage to show my face here, been trying to find a faces of Sup Forums thread but no luck today.

Anyway, would I be discriminated? I've been told I look sick-ish quite often.

no, you look like a regular spanish dude to me.

nope, we are used to tourists. you would probably be mistaken by a brazillian most of the time though.

Take roids or kys

Pls b in Minneapolis

yes, just not upfront.

Wow, Argentina really is white.

Also, post dick and boipucci

Think Dev Patel but less thick eyebrows, less brown skin (more olive, almost whiteish in sunlight) and a "less sharp nose"
Looking like that, am I excluded of ever going to different places?

>tfw there are cute black Argentine boys posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW

no. btw you look like a short haired version of my polish ex gf kek
stop being such a downer. tourists are well accepted mostly everywhere *if* they behave.

Nope, buenos aires, quite sadly.

The great grandmother of my mother was native, I think, at least that's what I heard once from her.

>stop being such a downer. tourists are well accepted mostly everywhere *if* they behave
Yeah, I'm a very well behaved person.
But would I be discriminated against, sadly i think yes, but who knows

My cousin's boyfriend has a mestizo father(Amerindian+Spaniard) and Italian mother, he looks like a manly version of you.

You're whiter than the average person from Rio Grande do Sul, so you would be treated with respect, especially after people find out you're Argentinean.

The blue irises and the jet black hair are really striking, along with the dark rings around your eyes. A real syncretic New World masterpiece. You're beautiful mate, no homo.

You look like an underage fag

very rude post senpai.

Can you take a pic of your library? I want to see those books.

no offense but i'm almost certain you're a girl
i'm correct right?

Nope.
Kid, get off of this place.

Even your brother discriminates you, Werever.

All foreigners with the exception of Norwegians are discriminated against

offence